• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

I'm going to stir some serious shit up, anyway girl come on and make a post. Trying to get the rp active again, hence why adding and accepting members.

@Morgrim

Shsh. I know. I planned on getting a post up today or tomorrow; I think that timing is edging more towards tomorrow. o-o I'll do it, though; I promise.

@Morgrim Of course haha, I'm just gonna have my character mess around for a while with @FordtheKiller 's Character to test him out, I won't use any unavoidable attacks. The fire breath one I just threw is a short cone that he can easily avoid by moving to the side btw. :)

As long as you two play fair that's all the matters. When you both acknowledge this message I will delete the previous OOC in the IC tab

I have edited my CS to fit the character I've been playing since she's different than how I originally anticipated, and I made the formatting look more visually appealing, as well as organized. Ill hope this is satisfactory. For anyone who is wondering what the symbol is, it's a symbol of alchemy.

I sort of want Raven to travel to the other groups a bit xD shes not really stuck in the same mission the same group is shes just going along for a ride xD

I wanna spread her lovely sadistic self xD It would just be funny that she meets with someone else and starts referring or talking about people shes met in the main group xD

Like those movies/shows that follow different stories but some how theyre always connected. ...like Heroes :D

Don't worry about it I just want to make sure you have all the facts straight so that everything will make sense for everybody. If you need too I encourage you to ask any questions.

Morgrim said:
Don't worry about it I just want to make sure you have all the facts straight so that everything will make sense for everybody. If you need too I encourage you to ask any questions.
okay thanks, and anything wrong with my character other than that?

....I was so confused as to why I couldn't see Fluffy's posts...finally found out I accidentally hit ignore on my tablet or phone when I was clicking on her profile T-T Sorry Floof @HoneyBear\-Kat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back