• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

@Morgrim @Anaxileah Okey dokey. Its done! Please review it for any discrepancies and setting issues. I read the lore parts, but couldn't get a clear detail on Skyshard cities so I winged it. Hopefully it turned out alright. Let me know if I need to revise it.

It's good, there aren't any actual cities in Skyshard so that is fine, it's a place of peace, and attacks are often a rare thing, invasion is unheard of. Skyshard doesn't have anything like currency so most often go without need and wanting material things as they can gain access to it unhindered. There are small villages, but nothing larger. The character is certainly well developed, but so far I haven't a clue what she might do while in Skyshard, did you have any hopes or expectations for that setting?

@Morgrim Its just where she grew up to explain her circumstances. I plan on moving her along by way of flight down nearby the burning city, Dunheim, where maybe I'll have her find a reason to join up with one of the other groups for the purpose of "Journeying for experience!". :D

Sounds good then, that will uncomplicate a lot of things, Skyshard is a nice place, but I designed it so it is nearly unreachable, until maybe much later in the story of course.

@HoneyBear\-Kat

There are more groups that have shown up. No worries, our group is still at the Villa. Gallard decided to open up a large-ass portal. Ether, Roxii, Jass, and Elenial are in the courtyard while the others are still inside I believe (find our pretty af bbcoded posts my dear ;U)

AnimusLight said:
@HoneyBear\-Kat
There are more groups that have shown up. No worries, our group is still at the Villa. Gallard decided to open up a large-ass portal. Ether, Roxii, Jass, and Elenial are in the courtyard while the others are still inside I believe (find our pretty af bbcoded posts my dear ;U)
Oh no i see the posts with Ether and Roxii but i havent seen anyting About Gallard and thats what i was waiting for xD

So lost on where to post lol

Sorry for my lack of posts, I have been very busy with things in real life as of late.

I changed Terra's theme song to something that seemed very fitting for him, still the same female Violinist, but different song and still VERY good~!

If you want I could show you a easy way to get the code without having to figure out what it is, I mean you don't have to use it, but it would be good information to know for future situations like this. :3 @Javax

@Cloud Nagasake

Oh? I mean, I know how to write it, and I actually have a code skeleton somewhere within the depths of my workshop that I use abundantly, but I wouldn't mind learning your method. ^^

Alrighty! I have my first post up and from there I'll wait till some time has passed and figure out what to do. If I got the time wrong I apologize. I read on one of the posts that there was still sunlight out so I assumed its sometime during the day. As for place, to clarify, she's not right next to the city walls but a bit further out in the field/farm area since it would be 'dangerous' for her to be so close. Fire and whatnot... Anyway my main point is: If I made a mistake please let me know haha.

*Entschuldigung* I also didn't mean to ramble haha. :(

Is the back and forth role playing with Pr0t0 bothering anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back