• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

Cloud Nagasake] [FONT='Kaushan Script']OH yeah I read both of your Character sheets *snaps* I forgot [/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20259-anaxileah/ said:
@Anaxileah[/URL]
Lol :P but it's not overwhelming at all, is it?

FordtheKiller said:
Aradin chuckles to himself, the sheer power of this fight was insane. He planted himself into cover, drawing two arrows and notching them onto his bow. "Damn, I don't know who the Orc is, but she seems to be on our side.." He thought to himself as he pulled the string back. Hopefully, Sab'Haal knew where he was and would direct his magic away from him.
He lets go of the bow string, the two arrows flying toward his enemies. Hopefully he got the jump on them. He comes out of hiding, with his blade, and sneaks up on the Lightning Mage, and attempts to stab the wizard before he notices Aradin come close. "Money Money Money, Here I come!"

@Pr0t0typ3str @Mister Veeeee
umm how are you sneaking up on my character? and second my character has gone full elemental and went into a frenzied assault via close combat going after the water mage. the only two people standing still is Pr0t0's fire user and the earth mage. Also i'm confused but sort of understand how my demon/elemental has been mistaken for mage in another characters mind though going full elemental (meaning his entire body has shifted into a state of being lighting) should be a dead giveaway my character isn't a mage.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]umm how are you sneaking up on my character? and second my character has gone full elemental and went into a frenzied assault via close combat going after the water mage. the only two people standing still is Pr0t0's fire user and the earth mage. Also i'm confused but sort of understand how my demon/elemental has been mistaken for mage in another characters mind though going full elemental (meaning his entire body has shifted into a state of being lighting) should be a dead giveaway my character isn't a mage.

[/QUOTE]
My Character doesn't know that. He just assumes all forms of magic come from Mages unless he is told something different. Also, he isn't directly behind them, more like taking cover nearby. He is just there to support Sab'Haal, and the Orc who seems to help him. The others are just obstacles in his way. Also, I saw that you were tagged in the posts that were related to Sab'Haal and stuff. I just assumed to tag you as well.

Vee as it would seem the post is a bit overpowered, saying your character could close over a thirty foot distance within 3 times faster then a hundredth of a second is just unfair. A rule is that every character both strong and small should have a chance to both react and decide whether or not they get hit by the person playing them. I'm not saying your character should be a weakling, but certain things are okay, and others aren't.

Sorry I know that basically everyone is waiting on me, I have been so distracted, mainly with magic online, I was also wrigin up the characters that I've used but haven't posted in CS, I cut and will paste and finish it later, for now it's time to get those posts I owe all of you.

Morgrim said:
Vee as it would seem the post is a bit overpowered, saying your character could close over a thirty foot distance within 3 times faster then a hundredth of a second is just unfair. A rule is that every character both strong and small should have a chance to both react and decide whether or not they get hit by the person playing them. I'm not saying your character should be a weakling, but certain things are okay, and others aren't.
@Mister Veeeee

Yeah sorry to anyone who decided reading the last two pages of the role-play had anything to do with their characters, me and @Anaxileah went ham :D But @Mister Veeeee , @FordtheKiller , and @Morgrim no rush on anyone, whenever you get the posting order and who is attacking who (I was confused myself) in order we can continue the giant gang fight :P

Yeah honestly I read about a page and a half before having to ignore the posts, I will read over then later, the ones involving Dae and Alli I mean.

Morgrim said:
Yeah honestly I read about a page and a half before having to ignore the posts, I will read over then later, the ones involving Dae and Alli I mean.
LOL sorry Morgy <3

Morgrim said:
sorry wasn't trying to be overpowered, was going off logic that lighting can move very fast (probably faster than my character moved) but i'll try to town down the speed some for future notice. Though he is still very fast but only at 100% lighting state. sorry about that

@Morgrim

[QUOTE="Folk Tale]Whoever that is... >.>

[/QUOTE]
I don't remember at the moment though im focus on building this nation im making for a rp I found

[QUOTE="Folk Tale]I love how no one even acknowledged the fireballs coming from the sky.

[/QUOTE]
Ikr?

FordtheKiller said:
Aradin grunted, moving to some nearby crates for cover. He would strike once his foes were tired, it was typically what he did. He uncloaked himself and waited for an opportunity.
@Folk Tale @Mister Veeeee @Morgrim
Aw naw. Aw heeeelllllll naw. One liner.

THIS IS A DETAILED ROLE PLAY :U

Anaxileah said:
Aw naw. Aw heeeelllllll naw. One liner.

THIS IS A DETAILED ROLE PLAY :U
Sorry, I was in a rush to get something out there, I've been busy. And it's also two lines thank you very much.

FordtheKiller said:
Sorry, I was in a rush to get something out there, I've been busy. And it's also two lines thank you very much.
I don't need the sass right now, thank you very much. We value quality over quantity. Don't rush.

JAVA I DON'T NEED YOUR FREAKIN HYPE COOKIES WHEN I'M TRYIN TUH BE SERIOUS GURL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back