• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Nation States: Empires of Valinor - Additional IC

To his majesty, King Krieg Vulkar

The military officials plus a number of advisers have brought the ceasefire to my attention and have recommended that we'd take this opportunity to cease the conflict in Kasrul. If you will be so kind to reply back to this letter with 'yes', we will withdraw our military back into our borders and not get involved with Kasrul's occupation.

- Head of State, Y. Stein

13 Mar. 1801​

NeoLeaf said:

To his majesty, King Krieg Vulkar

The military officials plus a number of advisers have brought the ceasefire to my attention and have recommended that we'd take this opportunity to cease the conflict in Kasrul. If you will be so kind to reply back to this letter with 'yes', we will withdraw our military back into our borders and not get involved with Kasrul's occupation.

13 Mar. 1801​

Dear Miss. Stein

I am so glad to hear that our military generals have been able to reach a peaceful agreement. i had feared this rp would go on for many more months. I humbly accept this agreement (Yes)

- Emperor Vulkar

[letter]

Dear King Heinrick

One of my advisers who has recently taken a vacation to your wonderful Kingdom was telling my of the splendor of your research institute. Pruastein has recently created her own research institute to discover the secrets of mother nature. I propose we pool our resources together to unlock her secrets together.

Sicerly,

King Vulkar

[/letter]

Last edited by a moderator:
(/letter? Sirrus?)

Dear King Vulkar,

I have often beleived that the thoughts of different people always result in different and unique solutions, having said that I enclose some supplies and insight into how you could conduct such research (0.5 TP) so that you we may soon acheive such goals!

Regards,

King Heinrich

To Consul-Regent of Luswestein

My lord Consul-Regent, I am Artillus Kell, leader of the Dominion of Ospiel. I have recently ascended to the throne recently vacated by my father, and wish to ensure the continued peace and cooperation between our two nations in the coming years. As you are aware, we are on a very small island in all relative sense, and it would be very unfortunate if we could not get along...

From Artillus Kell, Dominion of Ospiel

To his majesty, Artillus Kell @ArisenMoon

May your days of rule be as uncountable as the stars that cover the night sky and as glorious as the dreams we've been bestowed upon.

I congratulate you humbly for ascending the throne and for beginning a new era for your dynasty.

I've come to write this letter not only to congratulate you but to also meet you in person. If you are interested I would like to make an arrangement with you. Give us a destination and we'll meet there accordingly. Of course, other than my personal interest this is an opportunity for business transactions and border policies.

Oh one more thing if you have accepted to have us over:

Could you please not include members of your military or guards? The one whose name means 'war' tried that and it only made things awkward when we sat and ate dinner together.

1 January. 1802​

@Shireling

Dear Councilor Karlyle;

It has come to my attention, as it likely has to yours, that Roumanka has no itnention of ending its violent conquests. Their large horde they call their army and their aggressive policies are a threat not only to the mainland but to the entire globe. I would like to personally invite you to my palace so we may discuss what can be done to protect ourselves against this threat.

Sincerely

Emperor Vulkar

@General Deth Glitch your invited too btw.

Dear King Henreik:

It has come to my attention, as it likely has to yours, that Roumanka has no itnention of ending its violent conquests. Their large horde they call their army and their aggressive policies are a threat not only to the mainland but to the entire globe. I would like to personally invite you to my palace so we may discuss what can be done to protect ourselves against this threat.

Sincerely,

Emperor Vulkar

Dear Emperor Vulkar,

We are glad to hear of your devotion to research and wish to extend our hands to help with that and further research, I believe we can strive toward the goal of steam powered ships together, perhaps even pooling our facilities together in future for new goals! On more dire news, I will be sending my son, Prince Admiral Valais, to these dire talks in the hope of curbing Rumanken expansion. He will be slightly delayed due to attending his own birthday festivities back at home. He hope you understand this vital step in maintaining the support of our people, especially after the recent events in Slonia.

Warmest Regards, King Heinrich II

Dear King Heinrich II;

I believe joitn research would be a brilliant and mutual beneficial agreement. I have no choice but accept your most generous offer! I humbly await your son's attendance.

Warmest Regards, Emperor Vulkar

NeoLeaf said:

May your days of rule be as uncountable as the stars that cover the night sky and as glorious as the dreams we've been bestowed upon.

I congratulate you humbly for ascending the throne and for beginning a new era for your dynasty.

I've come to write this letter not only to congratulate you but to also meet you in person. If you are interested I would like to make an arrangement with you. Give us a destination and we'll meet there accordingly. Of course, other than my personal interest this is an opportunity for business transactions and border policies.

Oh one more thing if you have accepted to have us over:

Could you please not include members of your military or guards? The one whose name means 'war' tried that and it only made things awkward when we sat and ate dinner together.

1 January. 1802​

To the Head of State

I am overjoyed to hear your response to my message, and I will be more then pleased to meet with you in person.

I've decided the meeting point, upon your approval of course, shall be within Ghanst. The Dominions newest province could use activity, and the celebrations of such a osspicious meeting will surely lift their spirits.

We shall meet within the capital building, and all military forces shall be held at 1 kilometer from the meeting grounds.

ANY options for a second meeting ground will be looked upon kindly if you suggest one.

-Artillus Kell, Kell of The Dominion of Ospiel

All is well, your majesty.

I alone will arrive within eight days after writing this message to you. Likewise, I am excited to make your acquaintance.

6 January. 1802​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back