Naruto RP!

Sakura began to cry in her sleep.

Sakura began crying in her sleep. She missed Sasuke that much and just let him go. How stupid.

"Forgive me for that and be grateful that you've got one of the most funniest faces in the world!" Shinji replied smiling wryly at Suigetsu. He could see that the young guy was getting pissed off and soon he could have him attack recklessly.

Karin approached Sasuke and whispered to him. "Two other shinobis are hiding in the trees. One has very powerful chakra and the other posses extremely weird and massive chakra. What should we do?" She asked and adjusted her glasses nervously. Then she heard a movement and Sasuke murmured a name:"Sakura?" She heard the girls name clearly and felt alerted as a lover. "Do you know them?" She asked again and looked over at the trees. When Sakura came out of hiding and started a chat with Sasuke, Karin felt the aura between them was different as if they had feelings for each other and it made her glare at the pink haired girl with jealousy. "She's a team mate. Nothing more." Sasuke said and it was enough for Karin to get startled and angry. She wanted to hug Sasuke and tell him that he was wrong and she loved him more than he could understand but she knew that he would just sahke her off like before and make her embarrassed in front of her rival, so just turned to Suigetsu and poured her anger over him. "What the heck re you doing over there? Finish it soon, I'm bored till death!" She shouted at the fighting men.

Karin gasped and jumped backward as Naruto jumped forward. "He is him, the one with beasts chakra!" She said.

The bulky guy stepped forward all of a sudden. "Shinobis from Konoha? Hey boy, I guess we have seen each other before." He called Naruto. Jugo joined the conversation as well. "Do you need help, Sasuke?" He asked. "I think the old friends are just having fun!" Karin said sarcastically.

Sakura and Naruto left the scene and went to their houses back at Konoha. Sakura regreted it all. She should've just brought him home. Sakura sighed and walked around the dead city of Konoha because it was evening and the majority of the people were asleep. She sat at the last place her and Sasuke were and sat on that bench, Him to be happy huh? she thought, That's what I get for not being selfish for once. she thought again as the wind rustled her hair and the leaves around her.

Sasuke ignored the shinobi, quite shaken by everything that took place. He glared off into space, wondering what was bugging him. Suigetsu glared, annoyed that he could not keep Shinji's attention on him.

Sakura layed down on the bench and fell asleep, she shivered from the cool wind that blew.

Sasuke said nothing, silently walking past the challengers. "Come." He told his team. Suigetsu followed, still quite annoyed. Shinji had turned his back on him as if he were no threat.

Why'd I have to do it? Sakura thought in her sleep. She opened her eyes and starred at the sky and sighed.

Naruto currently sat awake in his house, looking off into the distance. 'Sasuke...Please come back on your own.' He thought.

Sakura stood up and walked out of the village into the outskirts just outside of the village. She kept hitting a tree, "I will bring you back next time." Sakura muttered and within another hit, the tree broke into two. Sakura honestly could hit harder, but she was to tired at the moment

Sakura sighed and took a walk to the next nearest village. Night passed and soon morning came. (Is that alright?)

(Of course.) Naruto woke up, yawning. He quickly ate some cup ramen before getting dressed. He walked outside, stretching.

Lady Tsunade had ordered for Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi to go to her office. She had a new mission for them, This time was to protect a villager from the hidden sand on his way back to his village. Kakashi went to go get Naruto, he stood outside Naruto's door, leaning against the wall as he read Make out love tactics.

Sakura was in the other small village helping those in the hospital.

Naruto went back to his house. Seeing Kakashi-Sensei, he paused. "Oh, hey, Kakashi-Sensei..." He said, waving.

"I see you have grown, Naruto." Kakashi says without taking his eyes off the book.

Sakura walked back to the village, her hand was wrapped.

Naruto twitched. "I don't see how. You never take your eyes off of those books." He said, annoyed.

"How can I? These books are to fun to take my eyes off of." Kakashi stated.

Sakura walked back to the place she was at earlier, that bench.

"Lady Tsunade has summoned us. We have a mission. Have you seen Sakura?" Kakashi stated

Kakashi sighed, "I already checked their. Her mother said she left the house last night."

Kakashi sighed. "Well then lets repot it to Lady Tsunade." Kakashi then started walking to Lady Tsunade's quarters

Sakura went by herself to find Sasuke. She left a note with Lady Tsunade to give to Naruto. Of course Lady Tsunade didn't know what it meant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back