Naruto RP!

Naruto sighed, and stretched. He nodded. "No combat." He agreed.

"Okay. We are gathering intel on Sasuke.." Sakura said and looked at Naruto, "We need to be careful Naruto. Try to control your nine-tails." Sakura added then jumped in a tree, "Ready?" she asked.

Naruto looked shocked. He nodded, jumping into a tree. "Ready." He said.

Sakura started heading towards a shrine. According to Lady Tsunade, word came in saying some shriners saw him with a group. "First stop is a shrine Naruto. Apparently some of the shriners there spotted Sasuke." Sakura said hoping what they said was true. They didn't have time to waste on lies.

Naruto's face hardened, but he nodded. "Right." He took his missions seriously, and if it was a lie, there would be trouble.

Upon arriving at the shrine, Sakura noticed the front door was closed and locked and that nobody was there. Sakura sighed, she knew this whole thing was a lie. She gathered up her chakra on her right hand and hit the wooden door making it shatter to pieces. Sakura looked at Naruto, "Want to look inside?" she said not really wanting to but what if they found information.

Naruto nodded, walking inside, his facial expression unreadable. He rummage through a couple of boxes.

Sakura followed behind Naruto. "Next stop, well where do you think Sasuke is?" Sakura asked, maybe she should let Naruto choose the places to look.

Naruto scratched his chin. "Well, he wouldn't be at Orochimaru's hideout." He said, thinking very hard. "Maybe he's in the nearby village?" He suggested.

"Want to try there?" Sakura asked. She knew Naruto knew Sasuke more then anyone, so Naruto would know.

(And surprise, surprise, he is there.)

Naruto nodded confidently. "Let's go!" He said, running out the door.

(Lol. Alright!)

Sakura smiled and followed after Naruto. She had confidcence in Naruto that he could find him and bring him home.

Naruto jumped from tree to tree, scanning the forest for Sasuke.

Sakura continued to follow Naruto. She also scanned the area for Sasuke. i hope we find him...

Sakura thought.

Sasuke was currently watching Suigetsu and the man known as Shinji spar. He was getting quite annoyed with this, and he waited for Suigetsu to actually do some damage to this man. He crossed his arms, glaring.

Naruto jumped into a tree and stopped. There, within a group of people, was Sasuke.

Sakura wasnt paying attention to where she was stepping so she missed a branch. Before she hit the ground she caught onto the branch with her hands.se let out a little sigh of relief and pulled herself back up.

Sasuke scanned the trees, feeling a presence. Naruto sighed. "There he is." He whispered.

Naruto tilted his head. They weren't familiar at all. "I have no idea." He replied.

"What should we do now? I can distract them if you want." Sakura said as she looked at Sasuke. He looked better then before.

Naruto looked at Sakura. "I don't want you to get hurt." He replied. He glanced at Sasuke again. The b****** had gotten even handsomer.

"I'll be fine. Have you seen my new ability? Plus I'm a medic. I can heal myself if needed." Sakura said sweetly. She honestly thought she could pull this job off.

Naruto sighed, shaking his head. He forced a smile. "Go for it." He said, looking down at Sasuke. Sasuke kept looking around. As strange as it was, he couldn't knock the feeling that someone was watching. He shrugged it off, since he wasn't a sensory type shinobi.

Sakura nodded and fell off the tree like she did it on accident, "Dammit...." she said under her breath, she got up facing with her back to Sasuke and dusted the dirt off, "I need to pay more attention..." she said to herself.

Sasuke swiftly turned around. So someone hair there! He glared at the person. Wait...That pink hair... "Sakura?" He mumbled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back