Naruto RP!

Naruto smiled and sat down next to her. "Aww, really? Thanks." He said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Yeah, but just dont take it the wrong way." Sakura said stubbornly like if she went back to normal. "Hey Naruto. Do you think Sasuke will ever come back?" she asked as she starred at the table.

Naruto's goofy smile disappeared, and his expression changed to a very serious one. "I will bring him back." Naruto clenched his fist and hit the table. "I'm going to bring Sasuke back." He said.

Shinji waited for Suigetsu to reach close enough then sprang up and landed behind him. He had considered the length of his sword to stay away from it's range. He wanted to evaluate his opponent before revealing his hand.

Suigetsu sprang away, and turned to face his Shinji. What if he lost? They would take Karin, and he had a pretty good idea of what they would do to her. He knew he'd never forgive himself if she was taken, no matter how annoying she was.

"What's up kid? Scared to come at me?!" Shingi asked indifferently. He was that kind of man who could wait till the opponent loose his temper and act in rush.

"We will bring him back Naruto. We are together again." Sakura said as she faced Sakura and smiled. They would bring their teammate back together, and they will bring him back. That was a promise!

Suigetsu shook his head. "No. I was just thinking about how ugly you are." He smirked.

Naruto smiled. "You're right." He said.

Sakura nodded and then ordered her a bowl of ramen, just the noodles. "Have you seen Kakashi Sensei yet?" Sakura asked Naruto as she ate her ramen.

Naruto ordered his ramen. "No. I wonder where he could be." Naruto said, looking around. He ate his ramen slowly, which was un-natural for Naruto.

"Thanks, it means you're scared of me!" Shinji replied standing more relaxed than before. If Suigetsu wanted to start a mental game before the real fight he was so ready. Karin crossed her arms and glared at the two guys angrily. The match wouldn't really affect her as she believed that she could take care of herself alone.

Suigetsu shrugged. "Keep telling yourself that, ugly." He said, indifferently. "And besides, it's your turn, after all." He smirked.

"I heard he's been pretty busy lately." Sakura said as she finished up her ramen. She noticied Naruto was eating his ramen slowly, she was a little confused but didn't say anything.

Naruto nodded. "He probably is." He agreed. He was thinking about Team Seven reuniting. Nothing would make him happier than to have his friend back.

When Sakura finished she got up, "Well I should get going Naruto." Sakura then smiled and payed for their meal. "See ya!" Sakura said then walked out and headed to the Hokage's office.

Naruto sputtered. "I-I..." He sighed and got up, leaving a tip. He walked home slowly.

Upon arriving to the headquarters, Sakura saw Shizune, "hello, lady Shizune." Sakura said.

Naruto slowly walked to his house and went inside. "Man...It's good to be back..." He said to himself. He coughed from the dust.

"Turn?! Kid, it's not a game!" Shinji said then a wide smirked covered his face. "To be honest, I don't like to get close to someone with an odd face like yours! You're half human and half what?!" He returned the favor.

"It's a game to me!" Suigetsu replied, gleefully. He then frowned at Shinji's other comment. He shrugged. "I don't know. No one ever told me." He said, annoyed. He licked his pointed teeth. "You're no fun, you know that?" He told the man, raising his eyebrows.

Sakura walked into Lady Tsunade's office when she already gave her and Naruto a mission. Sakura walked to Naruto room and knocked on the door, "Naruto! We have a mission! Get up!" Sakura exclaimed as she stood at the door. Our mission... is to gather intel on Sasuke.... Are we really ready fro this mission? Sakura thought as she waited on Naruto.

Naruto opened the door, his blue eyes brimming with excitement. "Hi, Sakura! What's our mission?!" He asked, smiling.

"Intel gathering. I'll explain more later. Just hurry up, Its only going to be us two anyways." Sakura said stubbornly as she looked at the excited blonde infront of her

Naruto shrugged, walking out of his house. He closed the door behind him, still smiling like an idiot.

"Rule number one Naruto, no combat unless nessecary!" Sakura stated hoping Naruto got that. We cant hurt Sasuke.... if we do then.... Sakura stared at the ground for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back