• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Reminiscent

Onyx

I lazily catch the book, quickly looking over the front cover, before slowly walking over to the wall as I flick the cover open. I hum quietly as I lean against the wall, flipping through the pages and quickly reading through to try and see if there is any notable information.

Neji smirked and reached into his pocket. He grabbed a pack of cigarettes and tossed them to Katsuro. "I figured that you'd want a pack of these." He then grabbed a lighter from his other pocket and gave it to him. "Well obliviously you don't want me around right now so I'll leave you alone, again I'm sorry Katsuro sensei." Neji got up and left the room. He exited the hospital as the warm sun beamed onto his face. It was another beautiful day in the village, and even though the hokage told him to take a few days off Neji didn't want to do that. Neji made his way to hokages office and knocked on the door. He walked into the hokages office. "Good morning lord hokage. I know you told me to take a few days off, but I can't do that. Even if you give me a mission a genin would do I don't care I just need something."

@Gilzar

Mitsorugi

"Well."

Mitsorugi began thinking. Nearly everyone that he knew right now was covering all of the necessary missions. Wether it was tracking down the shinobi, investigating the murders. All of that nonsense.

"I don't have anything for you. Why don't you go and check up on Yuki for me? Teach him a trick or two or something..."

Harou

Harou stopped in the book. "I found it!"

"They don't have a direct name, but the woman goes under the alias of Crystal. She mostly associates with a bandit known as Zabuza. I can only assume these are our two suspects. It also says that if we wanted luck to find them, we would have to search the mist."

Katsuro

"Crap, kid left before I could thank him for the smokes."

Katsuro lit up a smoke, inhaling the sweet smoke he had gone for so long without. He shrugged it off.

Onyx

I nod, flicking to the page that Harou described. Crystal, the... Crystal user. Original. And in the Mist... ugh. Hate going there, it's way too freaking wet.

"Where was the crime? If we can get the time between it and today, then we might be able to predict where they could have gone to - heading towards Mist in some direction."

Ikari pauses to look where Harou had found the girl. "I see. Zabuza, huh?" He remebered stories of a man with his mouth covered in bandages, and- Ah, so it was the man who had given him advice. Ikari smiles-it seems an eldetic memory is useful for more than just seals... "Oi." He calls. "I've seen them. I can draw up their appearances for you." With that curt announcement, he gets to work doing just that.

Harou

Harou's head turned to Ikari right away. "What, you saw them?!" he asked shocked. This truly was a small, small world.

"Yes." He holds up a paper with their faces on it, the detail immense. "They suggested I leave, and it seemed that they were leaving as well. Naturally, when I heard of the... incident, they came to mind, but I didn't want to mention them and get somebody into trouble they did not deserve."

Harou

"DId they speak at all of where they were going?" He asked curiously, this was vital information.

Aoi finally arrived at back at the bridge it seemed the journey back was longer than she expected. Aoi took a look around and saw well nothing but a destroyed bridge and a guard who was surprisingly still there. Aoi was confused on what to do next she could't see this Sora Hatake anywhere nor could see she Zabuza Momochi II the person she had expected to be the masked swordsman she met before there. She bit her lip wondering what her next move should be, she doubted the bridge would hold any clues or it would have already been tracked back or included on the report that the Hokage gave to her which means she had no current leads to go on.

"No. Perhaps establishing contact with the border guards would be prudent?" They didn't seem the type to follow the proper procedures when leaving...

Harou

"That would be a wise thing to do. Shall we head out now?"

Missing Ninjas

Silently the missing nin mobilize, leaving little trace of their trail behind. Perhaps a uchiha could pick up the trail, but not much helse. They were large in numbers, and heading out to the next target in the land of fire, which so happened to be a small bridge.

Jumping tee to tree, all in military fashion they quietly began their journey.

Aoi sighed and decided what to do. "Not like the answer will just come to me stood here is it." She muttered to herself wondering if and Uchiha had looked for clues around this area yet she guessed not with the resent Uchiha decline and thinking about that matter she would need to find mister right if this rate of decline continues. She activated her Sharingan and that's when she noticed it they was a slight trail leading off into the trees it could have been anyone's but yet she had nothing else to go on so that could be the best trail to follow at the moment. Aoi jumped up into the trees and began following the trail at full speed so that it didn't disappear.

Missing Nin

The Shinobi's all stop, plooting out their route and gathering around. None of them spoke, it was all in sign language, all of them wore full black uniforms, with traces of their past loyalties to their villages, such as headbands, ballistic vests, or just small pendants.

The group stopped jumping, and started stealthily moving across the land, until they approached their next target. Ahead was a small bridge, small, meager, unimportant looking, yet it held a great unknown value as land of Fire caravans would be forced to take longer routes to Konoha around the river. Immediately they all stormed out of the brush and charged the bridge, setting explosives on it then disappearing before anyone could notice. Within seconds a crashing noise was heard, and the very foundation of the bridge trembled before the might of the explosives, crumbling into pieces.

Aoi continued to follow the trail using her sharingan until she heard a explosion it seems she was on the right track. "I guess sometimes guessing does help." She muttered to herself as the newly destroyed bridge came into sight. "Dam to late." She muttered disabling her sharingan since if somebody was nearby she would have the element of surprise when unleashing her sharingan which is something that makes fights much easier. She took a look around using her own eyes even if it was harder to see anything it was better than showing her sharingan to her enemy if they are nearby. "Come out I dare you, your not afraid of one women are you?"

Iak smirked before putting his mask on "oh it will be and one more thing this might sting a little"He clicked his fingers releasing Quintus from his Genjutsu and tapping him on the head in the real world "I'll call on you when i need you but before then, go about your normal murdering way"

((@Dreadpool ))

-Missing Nin-

The Shinobi begin to communicate with complex hand signals, ones that match no other village.

'That woman, what should we do?' One communicated

'Nothing. We leave and continue the mission.' Another communicated

And with that they all glared at each other, and then all started off once again.

Harou

"Then let's get moving." Harou said, and he began to make his way out of the village.

Aoi sighed noticing that no one came out. "Well that would have been to easy." She thought to herself before quickly activating her sharingan and then disabling it when she noticed where the trail headed off. She faced that direction and quickly as fast as she could make the hands signs Tiger, Ram, Monkey, Boar, Horse, Tiger "Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique" Even thought she wasn't amazing at ninjutsu like all Uchiha's she could perform the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique with ease. She quickly used this jutsu three times in the same direction each a little bit away from the last so three giant balls of fire lit up the area in front of her.

@Gilzar

Ikari follows silently, making several clones and leaving them with his sealing equipment and a modified storage seal. "You know what to do." Ikari says, and they nod, grabbing the equipment and getting to work. that done, he picks up the pace, catching up with Harou and the other man with relative ease.

Missing Nin

Immediately they dispersed to avoid all of the fireballs.

"Is that an Uchiha?" One shouted across.

"Confirmed." Another said. They all began immediately to start jumping around the trees, evaluating this Uchiha.

Harou

Harou quickly left the village, and began on the road. "Before we get into the trip, is there anything anyone would like to say?"

Aoi sighed hearing that they knew she was a uchiha. "Some much for the element of surprise about that." She muttered to herself as she activated her Mangekyō Sharingan and began watching as the ninjas started to jump around the trees. Aoi decided to let them have the next attack and she patiently waited ready to use Kamui to dodge the first attack.

The missing ninja all simply observed.

They began shouting across to each other in code language, using common words of the common language but the arrangement was odd, definitely code language.

They all stared for a second, before they all started fleeing deep into the woods, it was obvious they were trying to escape.

Eventually the pursuit led down into a very rocky area, where they suddenly stopped and dispersed.

Suddenly from all around their new found opponent Kunais, shurkien, and knives were all being thrown out of the brush.

Following that was a barrage of fire jutsus from all around, trying to burn her out.

"Of course. Good luck with the rest of your plans, Shinobi..." Was all that Quintus said, before striding into the forest. By now, the thug that he the rogue shinobi had left alive was beginning to wake up. He would soon realize that his chakra based abilities had somehow been restricted by whatever technique that Quintus had pulled on him, and would report this to his contractors.

Iak ran back into hte forrests, leaping from tree to tree, anbu mask and cloak on, making his way to his next target.

((@Metaphysics ))

Ikari withdraws a pair of seals, handing them to his team-mates. "Put one on if you need help bad, and can't reach backup." He says vaguely, nodding to the both of them. If one of them has seen the seal for the Flying Thunder God technique, they might notice that the seal given to them is similar to the aforementioned seal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back