Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

lol. That would be interesting, but highly unlikely.

I think stubborn was one of the negative traits I put in his original cs.

He could work with her, but he won't ever like her.  

Just make it a silly sitcom with him and Dove/Raven, and Wunan can fit the part of the mother-in-law that the husband never gets along with as their always passingly throwing barbs at one another xD

Just make it a silly sitcom with him and Dove/Raven, and Wunan can fit the part of the mother-in-law that the husband never gets along with as their always passingly throwing barbs at one another xD

Shinsei is going to the Land of Tea to join Tainan's Army. Given that Tainan is Wunan's son there's a possibility that he'll run into Raven or Wunan at some point...but I'd rather leave their relationship to what happens in the afterstory.

There's no guarantee they'll even get back together. Raven's personality probably took 180 degree from Dove after all. And it was Dove he fell in love with.

That sounds like a fun watch.

I'm glad you think so.  

@GasMaskie

That Persona vid was grroovy, man. And Maybe she has gone crazy, I dunno.

@IG42

No need to be curious about me! I might have to regretfully kill you. It's dangerous to get too close.

@Lucem Tenebris

Ah, if I never made any comment about it, I liked Kouki's Gaiden. Very well done. Here is to hoping you have cues to do some good things in the afterstory as well.

@Brook

Wonderful. I am happy to hear that. It's why I want to get to the Main RP already! I want to set things up for everybody! I see a good picture in my head of how the xams will go and I enjoy it. That is a very good sign for me

Ah, if I never made any comment about it, I liked Kouki's Gaiden. Very well done. Here is to hoping you have cues to do some good things in the afterstory as well.

Glad you liked it. It was meant to be twice as long, but I decided to save most of it for another time.

My old posts used to be a lot longer. I think my largest was over thirty pages. I only average around ten these days.

@Lucem Tenebris

000c.png

BRUH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back