Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Mmm, I've always been closer to my mom than my dad. And I did have a 'favorite' brother when I was younger. 

Another thing she has in common with Kouta.

Not really. I'm closer to some of my family members compared to others, but I've never really had favorites.

Aren't your favorites the ones you're closer to? 

Mmm, I've always been closer to my mom than my dad. And I did have a 'favorite' brother when I was younger. 

Only child, so nothing on siblings can be said. I think parents who can be happy if their childern are happy seem like the best people to .me

I personally don't view it that way. I have more in common with certain family members and talk to them more often, but I don't really consider them as "favorites". I view each member of my family equally and don't really place them above each other, even if we're not particularly close. I'm not sure if that makes sense.

Won't argue there. Unless the child is happy to be a murderer/criminal. Then there might be a problem. 

I just farma run and do my on thing, you k ow. Can't be happier sve for ig mum would gey the fuck over herself and just be hapy with a farm9bg dauhhter. I mean, fssake, brings in money and does wrll for finances, what meor do yuo want fro tnat/?

I personally don't view it that way. I have more in common with certain family members and talk to them more often, but I don't really consider them as "favorites". I view each member of my family equally and don't really place them above each other, even if we're not particularly close. I'm not sure if that makes sense.

It does. 

I just farma run and do my on thing, you k ow. Can't be happier sve for ig mum would gey the fuck over herself and just be hapy with a farm9bg dauhhter. I mean, fssake, brings in money and does wrll for finances, what meor do yuo want fro tnat/?

Marriage is what my mom wants when she when she tells me to act more lady-like.

*pats Pequeno sympathetically*

I'm really looking forward to this game. It's a good way to recover from the disappointment that came from the new anime.

The only upside to the anime is that the Conviction Arc has finally been adapted. But they managed to screw that up by not including the Lost Children Arc. I can live without the Black Swordsman Arc, though speeding through it an episode would be fine because we'd get that sad Guts face.

lyssna_p_vr_grnsaksrock_631.png

Even if the Black Swordsman arc was kind of weird and disconnected to the rest of the series, this one panel is what makes you realize that Guts is more human than he might initially seem. The fact that he's not an infallible action hero is what put Berserk up there as a classic and a good story. A lot of the arc was only there for an introduction, but this is what sold me on reading the rest of the manga.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nao likes Hanbungetsu more than Chiaki. Jun likes Chiaki more than Hanbungetsu. Shin probably likes Yasashii more than either of them, seeing as she spent much of her young life on a military ship--though that's really up to @Kinzu Hekmatyar. It's perfectly normal to have favorites.

You're right. I don't know. So...does the carpet match the drapes?

@Pequeno Burraidh

Collab. Gaiden. I'm fine with whichever you want =)

Shinsei is one of the characters I'm considering making an npc/pc for Knights. On one hand, I get to rp a character in Tainan's Army. On the other, I'd have to find a 39 year old pic of him...

@Kiyoko Tomoe

I'm not much the dancing type either.

Well for Shingetsu,though she'll have naturally a soft spot for her whacky auntie. She wouldidn't still have a equal weak spot for her parents . She mostly middle of the road in her affections. Speaking bout Yasa I gotta find time to write up her child bio with Chesire 

Well for Shingetsu,though she'll have naturally a soft spot for her whacky auntie. She wouldidn't still have a equal weak spot for her parents . She mostly middle of the road in her affections. Speaking bout Yasa I gotta find time to write up her child bio with Chesire 

I look for forward to meeting her. Are you planning to make her a pc or npc?

I have fifteen years worth of Gaidens to write. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get through them all.

Same here friend, same here.

@Strawberry Preserves

Tomorrow night, I will have the post ready, finally.... argh, I'm sorry for making you wait so long DX a freshly baked tray of cookies shall accompany said post in order to make ammends.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Do you dance Kiyoko? I imagine you as the dancing type. You and Clarinetti, LOL. I don't know. Whenever I listen to those smooth, upbeat songs I always think, "Clarinetti and Tmo would totally dance to this."

Really?

I mean, I'll dance to most things if there's a jamming beat- if one can deem the uncoordinated thrashing of limbs and such a form of dance XP

Do you dance, white-chan?

@Pequeno Burraidh

=) Gotcha. I can agree with function.

@GasMaskie

I don't know much about Berserk =/. Extella looks nice. It needs some more hot-bloodedness however. Jeeg hotbloodedness.

@QuirkyAngel

Lol. Don't make fun of Suna, Quirk. We may be friends, but I have no problem playing against you in this afterstory. You and your characters best keep their distance and we will be fine.

@White Masquerade

Here's a classic. From Gainax and basically the predecessor to Gurren Lagann:

In SRW, this attack was also given to Gurren Lagann. Unfortuntely, there's no team-up attack between Gainax's three hot-blooded mecha.

The only upside to the anime is that the Conviction Arc has finally been adapted. But they managed to screw that up by not including the Lost Children Arc. I can live without the Black Swordsman Arc, though speeding through it an episode would be fine because we'd get that sad Guts face.

Even if the Black Swordsman arc was kind of weird and disconnected to the rest of the series, this one panel is what makes you realize that Guts is more human than he might initially seem. The fact that he's not an infallible action hero is what put Berserk up there as a classic and a good story. A lot of the arc was only there for an introduction, but this is what sold me on reading the rest of the manga.

I'm glad that there was finally an adaptation of something besides the Golden Age arc, but there have been some screw ups, leaving the CG aside. 

I think one of the reasons that the Black Swordsman arc doesn't line up perfectly with the rest of the story is due to it being the first. It might have taken Miura a while to figure out where he wanted go do with Guts' character and other things. While he's a character with great willpower and is capable of accomplishing many things, I like seeing more of his human traits as he struggles.

Okay, I'm going to try to get things in order so I can get a good chunk done during the weekend. Sorry in advance if I am distracted.

@Lucem Tenebris

Kouta is accepted. What kind of atmosphere are you expecting for the exams by the way?

I'm glad that there was finally an adaptation of something besides the Golden Age arc, but there have been some screw ups, leaving the CG aside. 

I think one of the reasons that the Black Swordsman arc doesn't line up perfectly with the rest of the story is due to it being the first. It might have taken Miura a while to figure out where he wanted go do with Guts' character and other things. While he's a character with great willpower and is capable of accomplishing many things, I like seeing more of his human traits as he struggles.

Definitely a case of Miura not fleshing things out until later, what with him starting off volume 1 with Guts having sex with an Apostle and killing them. Still, you could see that he started laying down the plans with the Count chapter when the Behelit and then God Hand showed up. Getting to see Guts happy is a real joy after how much shit he's been put through, part of the reason why I'm actually enjoying the gradual shift in tone with Guts's travelling party. It might be Miura just setting him up for a greater fall later but I like the development as it is. 

With the game, I'm really hoping we actually get some of the Millenium Empire arc since Schierke and the Berserk Armor are playable. I'm really hoping that Skull Knight turns out to be playable, but I kinda doubt it.

@White Masquerade

What? When did I make fun of Suna..?

Also, I have a question for you. How far advanced is the technology in Tainan's army? Say, for example, if I decide to make Shinsei a colonel, can he have a gundam as his one advanced weaponry?

@White Masquerade

What? When did I make fun of Suna..?

Also, I have a question for you. How far advanced is the technology in Tainan's army? Say, for example, if I decide to make Shinsei a colonel, can he have a gundam as his one advanced weaponry?

That is ridiculous xD

@White Masquerade @Lucem Tenebris

I got into the series after a max level Guts Pawn on Dragon's Dogma was gifted to me by a PSN friend and promptly helped me destroy all who ever opposed me xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back