Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Do you dance Kiyoko? I imagine you as the dancing type. You and Clarinetti, LOL. I don't know. Whenever I listen to those smooth, upbeat songs I always think, "Clarinetti and Tmo would totally dance to this."

I can't dance. My body's just not in proper condition to dance. Hasn't been for eight years, either, which is why I made the 'try eight years' comment when someone said eight days :/

Last edited by a moderator:
@TrueSavantDid it really post 4 times? Yikes, I'm sorry.

@White Masquerade

This fanmade opening is pretty good. They'll probably have someone redesign some of the more outlandish designs and maybe make Hasegawa's characters sharper.

As long as we get some awesome drawing.

That would be a wise choice. White-haired characters are born to suffer.

xD. I can't even argue with that one.

I can't dance. My body's just not in proper condition to dance. Hasn't been for eight years, either, which is why I made the 'try eight years' comment when someone said eight days :/

Awww what? I am sorry to hear it =/

I may be in shape, but I'm no dancer, nor am I the fancy dress type =P

Woop. Simple but tight and elegant? Are you part of that group??  :x

@QuirkyAngel

=P. Naw, I wouldn't do that. I can tell when I lose. I can accept it with grace. And yeah, she has a dad-fixation =(. She likes Akago more than Shirokko. How do you know she didn't die her white hair, pink?

Nao likes Hanbungetsu more than Chiaki. Jun likes Chiaki more than Hanbungetsu. Shin probably likes Yasashii more than either of them, seeing as she spent much of her young life on a military ship--though that's really up to @Kinzu Hekmatyar. It's perfectly normal to have favorites.

You're right. I don't know. So...does the carpet match the drapes?

@Pequeno Burraidh

Collab. Gaiden. I'm fine with whichever you want =)

Shinsei is one of the characters I'm considering making an npc/pc for Knights. On one hand, I get to rp a character in Tainan's Army. On the other, I'd have to find a 39 year old pic of him...

@Kiyoko Tomoe

I'm not much the dancing type either.

Nao likes Hanbungetsu more than Chiaki. Jun likes Chiaki more than Hanbungetsu. Shin probably likes Yasashii more than either of them, seeing as she spent much of her young life on a military ship--though that's really up to @Kinzu Hekmatyar. It's perfectly normal to have favorites.

You're right. I don't know. So...does the carpet match the drapes?

@Pequeno Burraidh

Collab. Gaiden. I'm fine with whichever you want =)

Shinsei is one of the characters I'm considering making an npc/pc for Knights. On one hand, I get to rp a character in Tainan's Army. On the other, I'd have to find a 39 year old pic of him...

@Kiyoko Tomoe

I'm not much the dancing type either.

A collaiden!

Or gollab =P

I figure since the Beautiful Sea Gaidens wrap themselves up nicely perhaps it'd be easier to add to one of your Gaidens?

Perhaps have Shinsei travel to Hato no Tochi anywhere from four to six years post war? Maybe longer if you wanted? Just to try to track down any info on Dove. In my head she kind of drops off radar after the Sisters' Crescent incident and even Rei, the person who'd keep an ear to the ground for her the most, wouldn't hear anything about her leaving information sources at a minimum, but if you've a better idea I'm all ears.

A collaiden!

Or gollab =P

I figure since the Beautiful Sea Gaidens wrap themselves up nicely perhaps it'd be easier to add to one of your Gaidens?

Perhaps have Shinsei travel to Hato no Tochi anywhere from four to six years post war? Maybe longer if you wanted? Just to try to track down any info on Dove. In my head she kind of drops off radar after the Sisters' Crescent incident and even Rei, the person who'd keep an ear to the ground for her the most, wouldn't hear anything about her leaving information sources at a minimum, but if you've a better idea I'm all ears.

Hmm, I suppose Shinsei does deserve his own Gaiden...rather than me just posting him in Chiaki's gaiden I mean.

Does Rei ever leave Hato no Tochi?

Hmm, I suppose Shinsei does deserve his own Gaiden...rather than me just posting him in Chiaki's gaiden I mean.

Does Rei ever leave Hato no Tochi?

Ojh aye, every now and again she toddles out. Usually to accompany different caravans and trading groups, or to make sure that a donation of supplies reaches its destination.

What're you thinking?

Ojh aye, every now and again she toddles out. Usually to accompany different caravans and trading groups, or to make sure that a donation of supplies reaches its destination.

What're you thinking?

lol. Nothing yet. Right now I'm just collecting information for possibilities. And finding a pic to inspire me to write an older (and maybe somewhat changed) Shinsei ^_^

I'll probably just go with him visiting Hato no Tochi if I can't think of anything more interesting.

lol. Nothing yet. Right now I'm just collecting information for possibilities. And finding a pic to inspire me to write an older (and maybe somewhat changed) Shinsei ^_^

I'll probably just go with him visiting Hato no Tochi if I can't think of anything more interesting.

Mhhmm, sounds like sense to me. Since you want to get into him as character I'll let you make the choice =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back