Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

This statement. I don't really see you as a chipper type 9_9

I feel bad for Shinsei, in a sense, but hes not doing much to really help himself by wandering off to be a drunkard.

Hmmm, hearing about Rei and Hato no Tochi would, and the Sisters' Crescent incident, would likely assure him Dove's still around, do you think he'd visit Hato no Tochi to get any more information on Dove, or no?

I feel bad for Shinsei, in a sense, but hes not doing much to really help himself by wandering off to be a drunkard.

Hmmm, hearing about Rei and Hato no Tochi would, and the Sisters' Crescent incident, would likely assure him Dove's still around, do you think he'd visit Hato no Tochi to get any more information on Dove, or no?

You just watch. He'll raise himself up the ranks of Tainan's Army in no time. He's got 14 years after all ^_^

He might. But I'm fairly sure Raven will be the new head of Kakureyami by then...so he'll find out. Unless she looks completely different...

You just watch. He'll raise himself up the ranks of Tainan's Army in no time. He's got 14 years after all ^_^

He might. But I'm fairly sure Raven will be the new head of Kakureyami by then...so he'll find out. Unless she looks completely different...

Right, subtlety didn't work... ahhhh... what's the next step just above subtlety? Oh yea, this-

Right, so you all know the gif with the trashcan that hits the one guy in the anime. Yea, that, only I can't post it and have it work. -.-

Last edited by a moderator:
True enough. It's just the way you sound to me when I'm reading the ooc chat. Like a sarcastic Luce ^_^

I'm also sarcastic. It just doesn't always come across very well.

Right, subtlety didn't work... ahhhh... what's the next step just above subtlety? Oh yea, this-

Right, so you all know the gif with the trashcan that hits the one guy in the anime. Yea, that, only I can't post it and have it work. -.-

tumblr_lx7rrgSrfz1r4n7tn.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I just attached a file from my phone by using 'choose files'. Maybe being on mobile makes a difference.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this xD

Put+some+respek_5f58c4_6028758.jpg

LMAO why is the trashcan so big

Cause shizuo's a monster.

I'm also sarcastic. It just doesn't always come across very well.

View attachment 171612

I'm not particularly good at reading sarcasm either. So there's that...

Loll. What are you trying to imply?

Also...you don't like Izaya?

Cause shizuo's a monster.

I'm not particularly good at reading sarcasm either. So there's that...

Loll. What are you trying to imply?

Also...you don't like Izaya?

It is about to be midnight, so forgive if I'm a bit lost, but who is Izaya again? 

And I was meaning I would have liked to have even a short collab with Rei and Shinsei so she could at least try to smooth out her spat with his clones there at the end.

@IG42

Oh yeah? Same with Quirk. Didn't picture you as the chipper type.

@QuirkyAngel

=P. Naw, I wouldn't do that. I can tell when I lose. I can accept it with grace. And yeah, she has a dad-fixation =(. She likes Akago more than Shirokko. How do you know she didn't die her white hair, pink?

@GasMaskie

Gas, your avatar. It makes everything you post, cuter. Crosssbonessss!

@TrueSavant

Lol. Are you okay?

It is about to be midnight, so forgive if I'm a bit lost, but who is Izaya again? 

And I was meaning I would have liked to have even a short collab with Rei and Shinsei so she could at least try to smooth out her spat with his clones there at the end.

The guy in the gif that got smashed by the trashcan. Not that he doesn't deserve it...

Ah. Shinsei isn't particularly upset by that. Compared to all the other stuff happening at least. By the time hate no tochi is built, Shinsei's probably forgotten all about it :P Though if Rei wants to apologize I've got nothing against it.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Do you dance Kiyoko? I imagine you as the dancing type. You and Clarinetti, LOL. I don't know. Whenever I listen to those smooth, upbeat songs I always think, "Clarinetti and Tmo would totally dance to this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back