Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

So here I am making a wonderful adopted daughter for Rei, who, you know, can't utilise chakra... cutting her out of ever being able to get pulled into the Moonbear chakra or anything, which means should they both survive Knights, Rei will eventually be burying her daughter, and any other family she has.

Of course I'm also going through a playlist for RWBY music, and All our Days was on, so I just kind of realised that if they both survive I'm going to be having even more depressing Gaidens.

And all I can think of now is this-

Hmm, perhaps Kokori's linking ability could help aid in grounding Kouta if he gets too carried away, and the increase in focus would allow him to keep his kekkei genkai under wraps better. 

Just a thought any how.

We're getting so many interesting people so far.

Provided that his Kekkei Genkai doesn't kill her during the attempt, that could be a useful combination.

If you managed the tidal wave I would at least ask how you pulled it off before beating you to death

It might be possible if he was able to somehow utilize all the moisture within Suna's sand.

If you don't plan on playing the VNs, I guess it would come down to preference. I think Fate/Zero is best left for after you've experienced all of the routes, but Heaven's Feel won't be adapted until the films release. The Unlimited Blade Works anime is well-done and a lot of people find it easier to start with than the original Fate/stay night, so that might be a decent option.

Well going by the biography one of her parents is the person who killed his father.

Ouch. Who's it gonna be?

@Pequeno Burraidh

Another Genin added to the mix! She looks nice! Empowerment would go under Mastery section. Spiritual barriers are spiritual particles concentrated in high pressure. I would say start with Fate/Zero. It will leave a decent impression that will carry you through the not-so-good animes of fate.

@Lucem Tenebris

Yes! It's why I find the Kakureyami fascinating. You can really build them in a partner-friendly. They just feel like Spirit users too. It's amazing. They remind me of soft-spoken monks or something. Air Nation tribe.

@GasMaskie

Rofl. HE needs to learn how to explain things better.

@Brook

You're playing a dangerous game.

Ouch. Who's it gonna be?

@Pequeno Burraidh

Another Genin added to the mix! She looks nice! Empowerment would go under Mastery section. Spiritual barriers are spiritual particles concentrated in high pressure. I would say start with Fate/Zero. It will leave a decent impression that will carry you through the not-so-good animes of fate.

@Lucem Tenebris

Yes! It's why I find the Kakureyami fascinating. You can really build them in a partner-friendly. They just feel like Spirit users too. It's amazing. They remind me of soft-spoken monks or something. Air Nation tribe.

@GasMaskie

Rofl. HE needs to learn how to explain things better.

@Brook

You're playing a dangerous game.

I'm glad you like it, also Lucem just recommended Unlimited Bladeworks, soooo....

As for Rokoriko, I'm excited to play her, she seems like she's going to be fun, bit of an oddball too, but I think we all know that's kind of my forte.

I'm glad you like it, also Lucem just recommended Unlimited Bladeworks, soooo....

As for Rokoriko, I'm excited to play her, she seems like she's going to be fun, bit of an oddball too, but I think we all know that's kind of my forte.

Forte sounds like an amazing flavor of tea.

If you don't plan on playing the VNs, I guess it would come down to preference. I think Fate/Zero is best left for after you've experienced all of the routes, but Heaven's Feel won't be adapted until the films release. The Unlimited Blade Works anime is well-done and a lot of people find it easier to start with than the original Fate/stay night, so that might be a decent option.

Pretty much. I think there were some manga adaptations as well. Personally, I feel it best to start off with an adaptation of the Fate route which is the most basic and first of the three Fate/Stay Night routes. Then Unlimited Blade Works because it's a sort of extension of Shirou's character development. As Heaven's Feel isn't out yet and the Deen one is lacking, going to Fate/Zero might be a good idea. Though, you'll already know Kiritsugu's fate ahead of time, that won't make things more tragic. There's also a LP that completely covers all three routes, if you want a condensed version of the source material you should read it.

Last edited by a moderator:

That's like Rokoriko's hair is ginger and blue because I like the blue and orange sunset theme!

Oh, wait, no, that's nothing like it xD

Question though, I know the exams are open to everyone, but how well would a Kakureyami descendant wanting to train to become a medical ninja be received? I'm wondering if I'll be going in expecting lots of racial bias or only a little racial bias or no racial bias due to the war and all that jazz.

Pretty much. I think there were some manga adaptations as well. Personally, I feel it best to start off with an adaptation of the Fate route which is the most basic and first of the three Fate/Stay Night routes. Then Unlimited Blade Works because it's a sort of extension of Shirou's character development. As Heaven's Feel isn't out yet and the Deen one is lacking, going to Fate/Zero might be a good idea. Though, you'll already know Kiritsugu's fate ahead of time, that won't make things more tragic. There's also a LP that completely covers all three routes, if you want a condensed version of the source material you should read it.

I started with the Fate route and it left me with a lot of questions, which helped me get deeper into the franchise. I can see why Fate/Zero can be a good starting point for a beginner, but since it's a prequel, I think it still takes some things away from the experience of the other routes. I haven't read many of the mana adaptions, but I'll likely dive into them soon.

I had a theory that one of their kids would be named Ringo, since apples are red in color and it takes the "go" from Akago's name.

Still not how genes work

Genes don't seem to matter much in anime, but it makes for some interesting designs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back