Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Don't say that so tastelessly and without context. And wth??? Used to marry???

I meant it in a good way, since a lot of children characters will be able to interact during the exams. It helps push for the feel of a new generation. I apologize if it sounded tasteless. I'm still bad at trying to convey tone.

In Diamons, Pearl, and Platinum, the player can go to the Canalave Library and learn that there was intermarriage by reading the books. It was changed in the English localization, but the Japanese text specifically mentions marriage and how they were "the same" in the past.

Hah, funny one. Me? Grounded? I'm too cute for you to ground me.

I have a bliindfold =)

@Lucem Tenebris

Ah, no, no don't take it serious, haha. I knew what you meant. I just like to poke fun. And yikes about the pokemon. Well. That's =/. I don't want to go to that subject.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, no, no don't take it serious, haha. I knew what you meant. I just like to poke fun. And yikes about the pokemon. Well. That's =/. I don't want to go to that subject.

That's my weakness, White. I naturally assume I've done something wrong and apologize for it. Even if I consider it might be a joke, I like to be safe on the off chance it isn't.

There's a lot of interesting stories like that in the library , including one about a man that got away with slaughtering Pokémon by employing Sasuke tactics and saying he was sorry.

Can I just say, and I know it's tooting my own horn but I don't care =P

But can I just say how much I love that Rei has all this potential and power, has a veritable following of peoples, charisma in spades, thousands of life times worth of chakra at her disposal, can literally control the elements of an entire bay and has the knowledge of multiple life times...

And yet she's a friendly, happy go lucky, Chunin level in combat nigh immortal with no personal ambition other than to enjoy life.

I feel like she'd piss off people like Orochimaru  and other power hungry bad guys by simply existing.

@GasMaskie

Lol. Penalty on you.

@Lucem Tenebris

Slaughtering Pokemon..wth? I mean is that how the creators originally intended it to be? I think I hear something about the toning it down after they first created Pokemon.

@Brook

Is Soma a kid for the exams?

@Pequeno Burraidh

Haha, if Hato wants to be visited by Orochimaru, that can be arranged

@White Masquerade

Hey, if you're still about, got a question. What would people do if a Kakureyami heritage child wanted to be a ninja? Like if a ninja, or group of them, saved them at some point and it just became their dream?

Asking for... no reason, no reason at all.

Slaughtering Pokemon..wth? I mean is that how the creators originally intended it to be? I think I hear something about the toning it down after they first created Pokemon.

A man killed Pokémon with a sword, eating some and tossing away the bodies he didn't. One year later, there were almost none left, the last one appearing and telling him that he must pay for his actions with death. He then throws away the sword and apologizes because he doesn't want to be killed. The Pokémon just accepts that and leaves forever.

The creators saw the Pokémon world as more violent than the games and anime, facing death and dangers often. The Pokémon Adventures manga was said to be the most accurate portrayal of how they envisioned the series.

@White Masquerade

Hey, if you're still about, got a question. What would people do if a Kakureyami heritage child wanted to be a ninja? Like if a ninja, or group of them, saved them at some point and it just became their dream?

Asking for... no reason, no reason at all.

It wouldn't work. That Kakureyami can't make chakra. The instances they could last RP, were because Tainan added his Body to their Spirit at some point. This is why Ja did not use Wuji.

@Brook

=P. Soma can as an instructor, but not actually fight in the competition if he's like 13+.

A man killed Pokémon with a sword, eating some and tossing away the bodies he didn't. One year later, there were almost none left, the last one appearing and telling him that he must pay for his actions with death. He then throws away the sword and apologizes because he doesn't want to be killed. The Pokémon just accepts that and leaves forever.

The creators saw the Pokémon world as more violent than the games and anime, facing death and dangers often. The Pokémon Adventures manga was said to be the most accurate portrayal of how they envisioned the series.

Two guys battling legendaries shirtless on a fold out airship arena is the most accurate?

It wouldn't work. That Kakureyami can't make chakra. The instances they could last RP, were because Tainan added his Body to their Spirit at some point. This is why Ja did not use Wuji.

@Brook

=P. Soma can as an instructor, but not actually fight in the competition if he's like 13+.

I no, I know they can't make chakra, and I wasn't thinking of having Tainan do anything. I was moreover thinking, if a Kakureyami heritage character trained to do ninja style things with their Spiritual releases, and even studied chakra intensely to be able to try to make the exams.

I'm not saying it would necessarily work, nor would they pass, but looking at other exceptions such as the Taijutsu relegated Rock Lee mad me wonder was all.

Pretty much just if someone trained hard enough and studied hard enough, and their was a decent enough political pull, such as a nation that actively donated food, aid and other goods to the world whilst it recovered, could it at least be attempted?

Edit: Given how Hato no Tochi is fairly inclusive for people and how Rei is, I'd expect her to try to allow something crazy like that, but if you aren't for it I'll respect that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two guys battling legendaries shirtless on a fold out airship arena is the most accurate?

Satoshi Tajiri might have said that before that part in the manga happened, but I'd like to think shirtless legendary battles were part of his vision.

O.o  I am glad they went the light route.

So am I. Although, I think the franchise could benefit from a few darker elements. Black and White sort of had that.

Coolio, didn't realise that. Making an adopted daughter for Rei, Rokoriko Manami, Kakureyami descent with a dream to become a Medical Ninja. Because, you know, don't let your dreams be dreams, just do it.

I like the idea of someone from the Kakureyami aspiring to become a ninja. It could be a good way to display how their bad relationship has progressed. Kouta also wants to become a Medical Ninja, so they might have something to talk about if they meet.

So am I. Although, I think the franchise could benefit from a few darker elements. Black and White sort of had that.

I like the idea of someone from the Kakureyami aspiring to become a ninja. It could be a good way to display how their bad relationship has progressed. Kouta also wants to become a Medical Ninja, so they might have something to talk about if they meet.

Oh dear, I can see Masque shipping them already, two healers from budding new lands yet opposing ancestries.

But yea, I'd imagine they'd likely get along fairly well. Though Kouta looks like he's still a bit of a fighter. Kokori will focus of disarming and disabling her opponents, though likely will stick to more support style roles whilst practising Spiritual Barriers, Spiritual Empowerment, namely increasing her partners' skills, and Spiritual linking, such as healing and telepathy to give her team an advantage. The downside is that it leaves her less physically capable than most, but it also falls in line with the largely non-violent ways of the Hato no Tochi peoples.

Kouta's main skill is in fighting, but he likes to avoid violence, since his Kekkei Genkai is extremely dangerous. He wants to use his Yang nature to help people, rather than hurt them, but it's a difficult goal to achieve without appropriate chakra control.

I'd imagine that a support role would work well in Knights, since the Chūnin exams are performed in groups. A character built around buffs would definitely be useful.

Kouta's main skill is in fighting, but he likes to avoid violence, since his Kekkei Genkai is extremely dangerous. He wants to use his Yang nature to help people, rather than hurt them, but it's a difficult goal to achieve without appropriate chakra control.

I'd imagine that a support role would work well in Knights, since the Chūnin exams are performed in groups. A character built around buffs would definitely be useful.

Hmm, perhaps Kokori's linking ability could help aid in grounding Kouta if he gets too carried away, and the increase in focus would allow him to keep his kekkei genkai under wraps better. 

Just a thought any how.

We're getting so many interesting people so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back