Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

That's the case for my family members. I don't see them drink much, but they like to go the extra mile when given the chance.

Got a wild thunderstorm going off right now. Freaked the hell out of the dog.

I'm having the same issue. I don't plan on Kouki getting involved in any fights, but he'd still be pretty active for an NPC.

Last edited by a moderator:
My problem is I sort of have an idea for another character I could make into a pc as well...and that character might be more pc material because she will be in the chuunin exams...

I'm having the same issue. I don't plan on Kouki getting involved in any fights, but he'd still be pretty active for an NPC.

Make him a pc =) It's better to choose a character you'll know you'll be more active with.

I had an idea for another exam participant, so I'm torn between them and Kouki for my final PC. I also fear what White may do to Kouki...

My problem is I sort of have an idea for another character I could make into a pc as well...and that character might be more pc material because she will be in the chuunin exams...

Make him a pc =) It's better to choose a character you'll know you'll be more active with.

I had an idea for another exam participant, so I'm torn between them and Kouki for my final PC. I also fear what White may do to Kouki...

I'm trusting White with Rei, basically, and I don't think White will actually go after any NPCs outright either, even if she doesn't like them. Lord knows she could have found a way to kill off Kam and get Dove a plethora of times before the disaster at Yugakure.

Point is, I think we can safely say that White wouldn't suddenly now turn into a totalitarian dictator and start destroying characters. Besides, I'm looking forward to using Kauri and Rokoriko =P

White has made it known that she dislikes my character. He's also a colonel and testing a experimental weapon/armor...which may very well get him killed according to the information I've read regarding the rank. Making him a pc is safer...since she won't really have to try too hard to get him killed. There's also the fact that I'm more attached to him than my new character, hence more ideas for him.  

@clarinetti

I think I'm starting to like Torune.

@White Masquerade

lol. It's nothing personal White. I just keep going back and forth on the advantages and disadvantages of Shin-kun pc. Right now I'm leaning towards npc...

Hm. I will always say go with what you think'd be more fun. There is for sure nothing following this afterstory (at least from me) so try what you'd enjoy. I certainly plan to.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Every time I look at Rokoriko I think she's going to go up to the others talking like,

"And nyow you get to meet the infyamous Rokoriko from Hat No!  Don't keep your eyes off me for a second, Nya~"

Last edited by a moderator:
:$  How did I get this terrible reputation?

Hey, friend

@TheScarecrow

You can type straight?

Hey, how was your week? Life treating you alright?

And what do you mean by terrible reputation? How could such a thing be the case? O.o

@QuirkyAngel

Mmm, yea? I hope I can finally do him justice in the gaiden: I didn't feel that his parts of the main story were as strong as I'd like, so perhaps I can rectify this now.... we'll see.

Also, I can definitely relate to the dilemma you and Lucem were discussing earlier regarding characters. I've got 3-4 characters I'd like to include for the afterstory, but debating which one's I want to keep as PC's and those I'm willing to risk is a pain XP.

Hey, how was your week? Life treating you alright?

And what do you mean by terrible reputation? How could such a thing be the case? O.o

@QuirkyAngel

Mmm, yea? I hope I can finally do him justice in the gaiden: I didn't feel that his parts of the main story were as strong as I'd like, so perhaps I can rectify this now.... we'll see.

Also, I can definitely relate to the dilemma you and Lucem were discussing earlier regarding characters. I've got 3-4 characters I'd like to include for the afterstory, but debating which one's I want to keep as PC's and those I'm willing to risk is a pain XP.

It was decent. Didn't get to do as much here as I would have liked but, that will be rectified soon. People think I'm going to mess with their characters. >_>. Didn't know that was a thing. I am flattered, but it's not good T_T

Ello-hay, Lari-clay. I'm moving to my college dorms soon, so I'm packing right now. :D  

Don't forget toothpaste!

Ok. I've decided ^_^

Good. I expect you at your best!

Ello-hay, Lari-clay. I'm moving to my college dorms soon, so I'm packing right now. :D  

Well that's pretty damn exciting ^.^ must be a pretty busy time for you then, if you're prepping for residence and such. You're looking forward to moving out and finally getting a taste of college life?

@White Masquerade

hmm, happens to the best of us where we don't accomplish all that we'd like to. On the Brightside, it's almost the weekend, so you'll hopefully have time then to get what you feel needs to be done dealt with as well as rest a bit.

Well, it probably doesn't help that you've made certain individuals aware of your distaste of their characters for one reason or another, especially those based in Kirigakure ;p

Don't forget toothpaste!

Of course! (Proceeds to forget everything other than toothpaste.) 

Well that's pretty damn exciting ^.^ must be a pretty busy time for you then, if you're prepping for residence and such. You're looking forward to moving out and finally getting a taste of college life?

@White Masquerade

hmm, happens to the best of us where we don't accomplish all that we'd like to. On the Brightside, it's almost the weekend, so you'll hopefully have time then to get what you feel needs to be done dealt with as well as rest a bit.

Well, it probably doesn't help that you've made certain individuals aware of your distaste of their characters for one reason or another, especially those based in Kirigakure ;p

It actually doesn't feel like much. xD  It just feels... like I'm going out camping or something mundane. But I'm not. 

@White Masquerade

Haha. Oh man yeah, Kiri is such a bad place xD.

@Strawberry Preserves

Camping? lol. Never looked at it that way.

img000008.jpg

I really should have read Voynich Hotel before. The story's pacing is fast and tons of things that pop up earlier in the manga end up becoming very relevant down the line. Ended up reading it in one sitting because each chapter is only about 10-13 pages long. It feels like something Shaft would put out with its sort of surreal nature that's reminiscent of the studio's signature animation style. Definitely a must read when you've got the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back