Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

...Omg. I will get to our Gaiden soon so you can continue to be lovey dovey with me, IG42. Is that what you want to hear me say??? If tha's not what you meant then...ignore that and swap this in instead - xD. It doesn't show on the surface, but I take GM'ing very seriously and do a lot behind the scenes to make a genuine experience for all involved. It's hard to replicate the RPs I make because of the sheer amount of work I do, and that there is a good example of it.

...Omg. I will get to our Gaiden soon so you can continue to be lovey dovey with me, IG42. Is that what you want to hear me say??? If tha's not what you meant then...ignore that and swap this in instead - xD. It doesn't show on the surface, but I take GM'ing very seriously and do a lot behind the scenes to make a genuine experience for all involved. It's hard to replicate the RPs I make because of the sheer amount of work I do, and that there is a good example of it.

I was not going to bring that up at all.

I was wondering where you got the name Kinesthetics from? Is that a real word?

Also *hugs* Have a cold drink and calm down a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was not going to bring that up at all.

I was wondering where you got the name Kinesthetics from? Is that a real word?

Yes it is a real word. It's the root of my intensity. Kinesthic is motion and I am a Kinesthetic learner. Means I need to dive into something all the way to fully understand it. That's what makes me so fiery and passionate. When I'm in something, I'm all there. Experience is my best friend  :$ . The longer you let me do something, the better at it I'll get. Like, really, really fast.

Yes it is a real word. It's the root of my intensity. Kinesthic is motion and I am a Kinesthetic learner. Means I need to dive into something all the way to fully understand it. That's what makes me so fiery and passionate. When I'm in something, I'm all there. Experience is my best friend  :$ . The longer you let me do something, the better at it I'll get. Like, really, really fast.

Thank you for sharing!

Anything you want to ask me?

@QuirkyAngel

You ask a good question. Here is the deal: even if a person doesn't have chakra, they are still affected by genjutsu.

^ this is the heart of it here. Genjutsu works by controlling a person's senses. Now, if the enemy is someone that has chakra, you cannot control their senses like normal. Why? Because they have chakra to tell them something is off. So how do you control a person with chakra then? --- By controlling the flow of chakra within their brains.

So basically, controlling a normal person's SENSES is the art of genjutsu. So how do you control the senses of a person born WITH chakra (A NINJA)? By controlling the flow of chakra within their brains. You manipulate their senses. If they have chakra, then you manipulate their senses through the chakra in their brain.

@clarinetti

If this is the case, how would a genjutsu-ist know to manipulate the senses directly rather than chakra flow of the brain if they are facing a normal human? As I understand it, most genjutsu users have been trained to manipulate the chakra flow of the brain...because most people on the ninja continent have chakra. Wouldn't it be difficult to suddenly have to learn a new method of applying genjutsu on the fly?

What about samurais? Since they do have chakra, they're considered ninjas too, yes?

I like knowing things because it gives me a clearer sense of what I can and can't do. Rather than breaching the rp's lore, then having to edit it, I want to get it right the first time (I'm a bit of a perfectionist like that).

Also, since Shinsei is going to be colonel in Tainan's army, can I put 'knows the secrets of Tai-Release' on his cs?

@White Masquerade

Don't worry yourself with what I meant xD  Let's just have fun in Knights.

Also, what are your thoughts on Rei's form, existence, and if someone attempted to use genjutsu on her? You know, since there are different types of genjutsu.

Thank you for sharing!

Anything you want to ask me?

Yes. What is your Avatar supposed to be?

@QuirkyAngel

Ah, okay, understood. It would not be difficult. Manipulating a person's chakra is tons more difficult than throwing off a person's senses. And haha. If manipulating a person's chakra doesn't work, then they'd just try the senses. It'd be a quick game of trial and error.

As for Samurai, in a sense, yes. It's probably best if we say "chakra-users." And use ninja when talking about Shinobi.

Hm For Shinsei. It's up to you. Though once you put it down, there's no changing it.  ^_^

@White Masquerade

Don't worry yourself with what I meant xD  Let's just have fun in Knights.

Also, what are your thoughts on Rei's form, existence, and if someone attempted to use genjutsu on her? You know, since there are different types of genjutsu.

Well. It'd be like it was used on any other person. I don't think it'd work any differently for her even if she's pure chakra.

*stares at White suspiciously*

What's that supposed to mean?

Don't worry about it! Enjoy making characters!

Well. It'd be like it was used on any other person. I don't think it'd work any differently for her even if she's pure chakra.

Don't worry about it! Enjoy making characters!

I was namely thinking of things such as physical pain, or span of time, lack of sleep, those types of things. Obviously deceiving her vision or smell would make sense, but since she doesn't feel pain or taste things, and doesn't sleep either made me question how well a genjutsu that encapsulates one of those traits would work.

Also, remember, due to memory and her ability to increase her sense, Raven would likely not be affected that easily by certain distraction based jutsus either, such as the mist jutsu with the foot fall noises that she 'heard' through back right after meeting Wunan.

Since we are on the topic of Genjutsu and I want to be a bit funny...

How would Genjutsu work on Mizutsune due to her not even being HUMAN? (Its going to)

Just a bundle of living threads with stolen organs... Aka Zim

invader-zim-10-schmuzz-clowns.jpg

SATURDAY! OH YES! I will get to answering questions shortly. Then on to Gaidens, then onto characters! Saturday is a lovely day people!

I was namely thinking of things such as physical pain, or span of time, lack of sleep, those types of things. Obviously deceiving her vision or smell would make sense, but since she doesn't feel pain or taste things, and doesn't sleep either made me question how well a genjutsu that encapsulates one of those traits would work.

Also, remember, due to memory and her ability to increase her sense, Raven would likely not be affected that easily by certain distraction based jutsus either, such as the mist jutsu with the foot fall noises that she 'heard' through back right after meeting Wunan.

A genjutsu like that would work because most times the person doesn't even realize their trapped in one. Sure, she can't feel pain, but when caught in when, she may question whether her real life wasn't just a genjutsu all this time, while the genjutsu was her real life all this time.

This is true, Raven's Spiritual perception would help protect against genjutsu. If she did not have it, it would be much harder as now she's just an ordinary human.

@hudhouse

That can be arranged =)

@IG42

Holy moly, haha. That's nuts. Well I learned something new today.

I will check soon dear, Tomoe. I hope you put something extra special into it to make me smile =)

Well.. Let's just say the darker side of me helped make that character, so... Yeah, don't expect a goody-two-shoes kind of character, nor a character doing something they think is right. That's all I'll say, so I don't give everything away  :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back