Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

=\ in public?

It's better than me going insane and murdering people in public. This way, nobody really suffers permanent effects, even if having to see the psychotic side of me. i mean, it's rather tame, too, right now, so chances are people will just look at me as weird for a little bit.

Oh, and this can also serve as my form of returning the suffering you caused Shinobu. You still owe her for everything you did.

It's better than me going insane and murdering people in public. This way, nobody really suffers permanent effects, even if having to see the psychotic side of me. i mean, it's rather tame, too, right now, so chances are people will just look at me as weird for a little bit.

Oh, and this can also serve as my form of returning the suffering you caused Shinobu. You still owe her for everything you did.

Lol. What. What happens to these characters is their own fault. I have nothing to do with whether they are happy or not,

Lol. What. What happens to these characters is their own fault. I have nothing to do with whether they are happy or not,

Shinobu wasn't at fault for anything that happened to her. She didn't choose to piss Chomei off at Yugakure, that was Dove. Shinobu didn't do anything to cause deaths of people she loved. All Shinobu did was try to protect them. Did Shinobu ask Gyuki to blow himself up? No, she didn't. She tried to help Gyuki out. Did Shinobu ask for Chomei to die? No. Shinobu probably won't ever know what happened to cause Chomei to vanish from her life. So don't you dare say Shinobu's at fault for what's happened to her. She didn't do anything to deserve what's happened to her. You're the one who chose to have Gyuki react as he did. You're the one who chose to have the characters die. You're the one who decided that Chomei needed to blow up everything without giving me any time to have Shinobu react to Dove's actions, even though there would be enough time for at least a few words before Chomei could fully create and release a Tailed Spirit Bomb. So realistically speaking, everything bad that's happened to Shinobu is something you chose to make happen. 

Is the spirit level stuff inspired by bleach? @White Masquerade 

Nope. Actually by Fate/Stay and Hunter x Hunter.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Ohoho!

But IIIIIII

Didn't make Shinobu act sad about things YOU did! She could have been a happy little girl despite everything that happened, but you chose to make her sad and care about people. It's not my fault your character is a big softie.

But spiritual powers is also bleaches thing as well. @White Masquerade They're pros at it '~' 

Haha Bleach's spiritual powers wouldn't quite fit this RP. I am trying to picture them as a spiritual people.

The people in bleach are...

>_> You know. They are like people from DBZ times 25. That's not to see we won't get wild here too, but Naruto has a different flavor than what Bleach gives you.

Oh yea, Whit, you said Kauri may wind up knowing someone else from the wildlands, any clue as to who it'll be?

Sorry didn't know there were comments here. Yes I do know who it is. It depends on how far we get in the story before it ends. They may or may not meet.

It makes me a little nostalgic for when we were getting a dozen pages each day

...You have to be kidding me? You liked that?

*Keeps icon for a year*

*Probably gonna change it in a few weeks*

Haha. The struggle.

Yea, I'm actually trying to determine exactly what Kauri will be up to at the start of Knights. I dunno what he may be doing, you know?

I do know. You will see eventually. It will be in the Land of Water.

Well most of it was @The Suspicious Eye posting a stack of images and gifs

T_T I don't know what to do with you.

@White Masquerade

Prepare for the most expected response in HISTORY!

?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back