Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Well.. Let's just say the darker side of me helped make that character, so... Yeah, don't expect a goody-two-shoes kind of character, nor a character doing something they think is right. That's all I'll say, so I don't give everything away  :x

*expects a one-eyed psycho holding a knife*

O.K.

What will you check on my part? 

I will probably have you edit in Sengun: Sword Mode, into his CS under the possession technique.

Last edited by a moderator:
1 minute ago, White Masquerade said:

*expects a one-eyed psycho holding a knife*

O.K.

I will probably have you edit in Sengun: Sword Mode, into his CS under the possession technique.

I didn't think about that part after I've finished its gaiden. 

I think whenever my character gets a chance to possess someone, he'll be just a part of their conciseness, as his lightning nature will be embedded within his host, so instead of not having any nature abilities the host can use sengun's powers to aid him/her.  

I didn't think about that part after I've finished its gaiden. 

I think whenever my character gets a chance to possess someone, he'll be just a part of their conciseness, as his lightning nature will be embedded within his host, so instead of not having any nature abilities the host can use sengun's powers to aid him/her.  

Ooh okay. Then you can edit in his lightning nature being part of his host. I will gloss over the sword part in the reply.

And Idk what route I want to take for the character that I'm in the process of making rn, he's an archer with no physical powers, only that his bow and arrow holds. 

Or just put him to the side and make a kakureyami character, and have him linked with the hokori clan due to history. 

I'll mainly use him as a motive for the clan to awaken him. 

Just now, White Masquerade said:

Ooh okay. Then you can edit in his lightning nature being part of his host. I will gloss over the sword part in the reply.

I'll do that after he has a host, he currently doesn't have one. His nature is lightning by default as of right now. 

I'll change it through the rp 

'Eh, two-eyed psycho, not one-eyed. Because two eyes can see their victim's blood better than one.

Omg. Where is this coming from? Tmo? Can you relax a little? Do you want a bowl of ice cream?

And Spectacular, the day we're on fire, is when the issues loading begin  :x

Omg. Where is this coming from? Tmo? Can you relax a little? Do you want a bowl of ice cream?

You should know where this is all coming from. I'm a Yandere at heart, you should know this by now. I've been being a good girl and keeping my Yandere self locked up inside for a long time now, I deserve to at least let it show a little bit in the form of a character, so I don't go insane from keeping my Yandere-born desires bottled up inside.

White-kun you should get ready to make a character for shade. 

I was tempted on  killing dusk. 

For some reason shade reminds me of guren ichinose :3 

3 minutes ago, IG42 said:

Lot of people posting in here.

It's besto rp group. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@White Masquerade

Hasn't been outright mentioned, so here's some basic info, Hato no Tochi, Land of the Dove, is a chakra rich bay that is divided from the rest of the mainland by the Forest of the Moon, formerly the Lunar Forest summoned from it's plane of existence.

Between the number of humans, Kakureyami and ninja, as well as the whole tribe of the Moonbear being there(likely about 250 people, with only 50 of the Tribe being combatants) I'd wager anywhere from 800 to 1000 people total, but with about 200-350 of them actually being combat ready.

Lot of people posting in here.

Ah I see. Do you like when people post?

You should know where this is all coming from. I'm a Yandere at heart, you should know this by now. I've been being a good girl and keeping my Yandere self locked up inside for a long time now, I deserve to at least let it show a little bit in the form of a character, so I don't go insane from keeping my Yandere-born desires bottled up inside.

=\ in public?

White-kun you should get ready to make a character for shade. 

I was tempted on  killing dusk. 

For some reason shade reminds me of guren ichinose :3 

It's besto rp group. 

Guuuren! He does doesn't he? It's going fun playing with Sengun.

@White Masquerade 

Sarcasm doesn't suite you. 

Lol. RUDE.

I work on Saturday ;-;

@Edward Valentine

I think White wanted a love scene :x

Aw poor Quirk. =\ I hope your day goes well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back