Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

i'm totally in a writer doldrum don't know what i want to do anymore , i got so many ways i could come at this 

I feel this way all the time.

When in doubt, flip a coin. Or split your characters. Or make new ones. I'm pretty sure character acceptance is still open for npcs. Though the more you make, the more you'll have to handle...or leave White to handle them T_T

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Sengun not want to participate in the chuunin exam?

Well I suppose I could just rearrange his story since in the gaiden he was being watched by one of the tainan members, so like one of the members of the tainan could watch him, as he performs. He'll still be representing yuga, but at the same time he's representing the army.  

Well I suppose I could just rearrange his story since in the gaiden he was being watched by one of the tainan members, so like one of the members of the tainan could watch him, as he performs. He'll still be representing yuga, but at the same time he's representing the army.  

Up to you how you want to introduce your character =) The chunin exam is where the current action is at, but you can drop your character in any one of the locations, doing anything you want as I understand it. 

Up to you how you want to introduce your character =) The chunin exam is where the current action is at, but you can drop your character in any one of the locations, doing anything you want as I understand it. 

Since I looked at the list, he's there so yeah I'll type something up.

So about kagaku. I was thinking about asking white if I could have kagaku being the monitor of one of the events, like they do in naruto where each chuunin exam has either one or two monitors, or more in each event. 

Like shikamaru, and temari was the monitors of the chuunin exams held in suna. 

Luce is one of the writers on this site I admire. I'm trying to match his length ^_^

@Lucem Tenebris

I don't think I'll be able to maintain that length anymore. My posts have been getting shorter lately. 

Also, I have an unrelated question. Does Chiaki still actively practice Medical Ninjutsu?

lol. No, no you've been plenty vocal. I'm just not certain of what I particularly I want...

Hm, okay. Since your bet has a small chance of happening given the odds, I'll accept those terms as they are. And make a counter wagers. If at least 3 of the 4 characters in the final round are from Kiri, you'll publicly say Kirigakure is the best ninja village. If one of them is  @Strawberry Preserves  's Kiri pc you'll also say you like Anpan. If one of those characters is @Kinzu Hekmatyar's pc(not npc) you'll say you like Hanbungetsu. And if one of them is my twins, you'll say you like Shinsei. Does that sound fair? ^_^

Oh, how nice of you and white to drag my character into this bet.

Since I looked at the list, he's there so yeah I'll type something up.

So about kagaku. I was thinking about asking white if I could have kagaku being the monitor of one of the events, like they do in naruto where each chuunin exam has either one or two monitors, or more in each event. 

Like shikamaru, and temari was the monitors of the chuunin exams held in suna. 

Sounds good to me. I'll tag @White Masquerade for you if you want.

I don't think I'll be able to maintain that length anymore. My posts have been getting shorter lately. 

Also, I have an unrelated question. Does Chiaki still actively practice Medical Ninjutsu?

I don't imagine he'd lose his skills. And he does still go on field missions as a ninja every now and then, so I'd imagine he'd use it when necessary. But he's not as up to date in new med-nin techniques/procedures like I imagine the doctors in Kiri's hospital would be...

And his license is probably expired...unless he gets it renewed...but I can't think of a reason why he would =P

Oh, how nice of you and white to drag my character into this bet.

Do you have an Iwa-nin or a Kiri-nin? O.o

I thought your character is a Kumo-nin...

I don't imagine he'd lose his skills. And he does still go on field missions as a ninja every now and then, so I'd imagine he'd use it when necessary. But he's not as up to date in new med-nin techniques/procedures like I imagine the doctors in Kiri's hospital would be...

Ah, I see. Kouta knows about Chiaki to some degree, so I was wondering if he still practiced his medical skills, since that's what the boy wants to pursue.

Ah, I see. Kouta knows about Chiaki to some degree, so I was wondering if he still practiced his medical skills, since that's what the boy wants to pursue.

If Kouta goes to Chiaki, he may teach him a bit, then direct the boy to a real doctor. One like Kiyomi. Not Kabuto =P

I don't see the land of uxn in one of the 12 villages list ;-; 

Time to put on my shikamaru thinking cap 

Think hard. But not too hard ^_^

Welp i'm 100% stumped ,there asking about some kinda land named Uxn and then at that point i'm just blank faced at this point . 

It might have to be the steps they took. 

If she's mentioning 12 villages, which uxn is none of them then it has to be in those steps like some sort of math problem

Is she asking who found the said land? 

I'ma have too read it again

Nope.

Welp i'm 100% stumped 

Haha. There are 12 possible answers. Twelves lands. Just pick one.

Edit: Better yet. Have each of your characters pick a different one. That way you have a greater chance of at least one of them getting it right :)

He'd be fine with any amount of teaching. Although, is Kiyomi still around?

I don't know if Arky is around, but Chiaki does still visit Kiyomi occasionally (in mind at least), so at best, she's an invisible npc.

Nope.

Haha. There are 12 possible answers. Twelves lands. Just pick one.

I don't know if Arky is around, but Chiaki does still visit Kiyomi occasionally (in mind at least), so at best, she's an invisible npc.

If it has to be one of the 12 lands, then it could have been the first land that was formed before the other lands

Users who are viewing this thread

Back