Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

b@clarinetti

Fine, fine @_@

The winner of the Chunin exams will be a boy. Fair?

Hmph, the odds would still be stacked in your favor to a degree, given that there are ~16 male vs. 10 female characters who would be likely participants of the exams, based on the ages of both PC's/NPC's as well as whether they've expressed any interest in partaking. But I suppose one has to take risks now and then, up the stakes and such. 

So if you win, I will declare Anpan to be an evil, twisted character and concede that you were right all along. If I win, you'll stop dissing Anpan, Kirigakure, and admit that Akane was a better Raikazekage than Hoshie or anyone else could ever be. ^.^

No one would be surpise if the Iwa cheat,they naturally cheater and back stabbers 

Those are fighting words right there, friend. As a gesture of benevolence, I give you the opportunity to immediately retract those demeaning statements.

Hmph, the odds would still be stacked in your favor to a degree, given that there are ~16 male vs. 10 female characters who would be likely participants of the exams, based on the ages of both PC's/NPC's as well as whether they've expressed any interest in partaking. But I suppose one has to take risks now and then, up the stakes and such. 

So if you win, I will declare Anpan to be an evil, twisted character and concede that you were right all along. If I win, you'll stop dissing Anpan, Kirigakure, and admit that Akane was a better Raikazekage than Hoshie or anyone else could ever be. ^.^

Those are fighting words right there, friend. As a gesture of benevolence, I give you the opportunity to immediately retract those demeaning statements.

I will but to prove a point Dru did kill an alliance member to gain power. But i'll retract enough to say not all Iwa ninja are cheater and back stabber 

Just now, QuirkyAngel said:

Come now Kinzu. No harm in guessing. I mean there's a 1/12 chance you'll plain get lucky ^_^

Knowing white its gonna be as hards as trying to figure out Wuji release ,plus i mean convicing a tail best vs White riddle game . I think convicing tail beast is 100% better /life choice lol @White Masquerade

I will but to prove a point Dru did kill an alliance member to gain power. But i'll retract enough to say not all Iwa ninja are cheater and back stabber 

Unless I missed some detail from the main thread, Dru doesn't hail from Iwagakure (Or at least it's not stated in either of his CS's).

However, your answer is fair enough: it is true that Iwagakure's has had it's share of bad eggs, just as every other village does. The stereotype of all Iwa-nin being manipulative back-stabbers is as broad as the notion that all Kiri-nin are ruthless friend-killers. Either way, apology accepted. ^.^

Knowing white its gonna be as hards as trying to figure out Wuji release ,plus i mean convicing a tail best vs White riddle game . I think convicing tail beast is 100% better /life choice lol @White Masquerade

lol. Kinzu...

Hopefully this will make you feel better about guessing :

There will be no penalty for getting it incorrect if you attempt a guess, but I will say that there is a very special reward for getting it right.

=( If you're too scared to answer a simple riddle, your OC isn't worthy of their family name. 

I'm staying out of the betting, I only have one character, and one person total, from Hato no Tochi in the exams, so yea, odds definitely far from my favour =P

I'm staying out of the betting, I only have one character, and one person total, from Hato no Tochi in the exams, so yea, odds definitely far from my favour =P

Up to you. It's all fun and games anyhow =)

I actually planned IC that Chiaki and Shinsei would make a bet on whether Nao or Lt. Raina would make it further in the chuunin exam in Shinsei's introduction post. Then have Nao vs Raina at some point later in the rp. Though Lt. Raina might not be participating so...*shrug* I'll think of something else for Shinsei's opening post...

Up to you. It's all fun and games anyhow =)

I actually planned IC that Chiaki and Shinsei would make a bet on whether Nao or Lt. Raina would make it further in the chuunin exam in Shinsei's introduction post. Then have Nao vs Raina at some point later in the rp. Though Lt. Raina might not be participating so...*shrug* I'll think of something else for Shinsei's opening post...

Yup, got Rei and Rokoriko soon to arrive via trading vessel with the Memoriam, Kauri is likely with Raven somewhere or waiting for her elsewhere, Timuga will show up eventually to of course look scary and do the frighten to people.

Except for Nao, he will do the cool and intrigue to Nao xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, got Rei and Rokoriko soon to arrive via trading vessel with the Memoriam, Kauri is likely with Raven somewhere or waiting for her elsewhere, Timuga will show up eventually to of course look scary and do the frighten to people.

Would Rei like to meet with the Diplomat of the Mist? I imagine since the Land of Volcano and Land of Water neighboring islands, that they might have trade relations :)

Would Rei like to meet with the Diplomat of the Mist? I imagine since the Land of Volcano and Land of Water neighboring islands, that they might have trade relations :)

Sounds like a plan, and I'd imagine Rei has a lot of trade relations due to the afore-mentioned donations and relief Hato no Tochi gave in food and other supplies as the rest of the world trid to recover from the war, that and Rei would only ever be looking for more friends and the like so trade relations make perfect sense.

Sounds like a plan, and I'd imagine Rei has a lot of trade relations due to the afore-mentioned donations and relief Hato no Tochi gave in food and other supplies as the rest of the world trid to recover from the war, that and Rei would only ever be looking for more friends and the like so trade relations make perfect sense.

Nice. For small sub nation, they appear to be pretty well off =)

@Hange Zoe

I forgot to ask, is there any sort of relationship you want to build for our characters at the start of the rp? 

Nice. For small sub nation, they appear to be pretty well off =)

@Hange Zoe

I forgot to ask, is there any sort of relationship you want to build for our characters at the start of the rp? 

Yea, I made note that the flora and fauna are all healthier and generally more abundant on the flora side due to the chakra infused in the land. The fauna are all generally cool as ettin too, especially the sharks that are all chill and friendly.

Yea, I made note that the flora and fauna are all healthier and generally more abundant on the flora side due to the chakra infused in the land. The fauna are all generally cool as ettin too, especially the sharks that are all chill and friendly.

Mmm. Sharks. If it weren't so hard to get to, Nao would've liked to visit lots~

Are there boats in available in the Land of Water?

I mean, I figure with regular trade and donations, the ships are probably on a fairly consistent schedule with most ports as long as there are trade agreements, that and Rokoriko and Rei are going to be showing up to Kiri on a trade ship so there's that too.

I mean, I figure with regular trade and donations, the ships are probably on a fairly consistent schedule with most ports as long as there are trade agreements, that and Rokoriko and Rei are going to be showing up to Kiri on a trade ship so there's that too.

Okie dokie. Let's say he's been to HoT once or twice =P Though I'm not sure I want Nao to know Rokoriko and Rei before the start of the rp, since I'd rather they establish relationships in character...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back