Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@White Masquerade

So should we wait for an opening post for the chuunin exam or are we free to start posting?

If only IBO 2 focused on Gaelio, he probably ended up as the character with the most potential after S1. Gundam Vidar is definitely looking like a disguised and rebuilt Kimaris. Shame that Okada was enough of a hack to literally kill no one but Ein during the S1 finale though, I'm hoping that Tekkadan gets wrecked by Gjallerhorn and that other enemy faction since they've got a greater distance to fall now. I guess, the concept of Gundam Seed Destiny in switching perspectives and protagonists probably would have worked better for IBO S2 since Mikazuki is pretty bland.

Tekkadan always did strike me as a group that'd make better villains.

One Piece > All

One Piece has a couple hundred episodes left. Maybe even around 800 more if they decide to explain every every detail.

@White Masquerade

So should we wait for an opening post for the chuunin exam or are we free to start posting?

Tekkadan always did strike me as a group that'd make better villains.

QuirkStar. Hehe. Quirk. Quirk, Quirk, Quirk. How could I not set the scene for everybody? Of course I'd like everyone to wait for my opening post. It will be the first round of the Exam.

One Piece > All

One Piece has a couple hundred episodes left. Maybe even around 800 more if they decide to explain every every detail.

OP looks cool. Super cool but the length turned me off to it. I adore the names they give things. Pure GENIUS. Nothing can beat One Piece.

Doflamingo? xD

Monkey D. Luffy

Chopper

Brook

The Shichibukai

Haki

Monkey D. Ace? Idk

Usopp

Garp

Smoker

Mihawk!

Orihime, Rukia ended up with the red-haired cuck.

One Piece is entertaining, but it's in the same category of Hiatus x Hiatus and Berserk in that it probably isn't even close to ending.

Renji 

There is no movie for bleach, the only thing they confirmed is the live action adaptation of the manga.

Renji 

There is no movie for bleach, the only thing they confirmed is the live action adaptation of the manga.

bleach-eiga_1_orig.jpg

It's a live-action movie adaptation. Hopefully it doesn't suck as hard as the AoT live-action movie. Otherwise it might end up killing another Kamen Rider's acting career. Though Takeru Satoh hit the jackpot when he starred in the live-action Rurouni Kenshin movie so we'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:

It's a live-action movie adaptation. Hopefully it doesn't suck as hard as the AoT live-action movie. Otherwise it might end up killing another Kamen Rider's acting career. Though Takeru Satoh not the jackpot when he started in the live-action Rurouni Kenshin movie so we'll see.

I'm not a big fan of live action movies, but I liked that black butler one :^) 

Heya, the Opening post is done. I just need to format and check for errors. We have a lot of participant characters! I am taking bets and favors to be done for anyone who wants to make a wager with me now before the RP's post.

@QuirkyAngel

I absolutely want you to be indebted to me in some way, so make a bet with me when you're free.

@Pequeno Burraidh

I hope it's good. lol. But. Never-mind haha.

@GasMaskie

GasMan. No character for you? You don't need to make 1, but I'm just checking.

@Hange Zoe

Live action movies are so weird =/

Heya, the Opening post is done. I just need to format and check for errors. We have a lot of participant characters! I am taking bets and favors to be done for anyone who wants to make a wager with me now before the RP's post.

@QuirkyAngel

I absolutely want you to be indebted to me in some way, so make a bet with me when you're free.

@Pequeno Burraidh

@GasMaskie

@Hange Zoe

What's weird is that you haven't checked pms yet =P 

@QuirkyAngel

@Pequeno Burraidh

@GasMaskie

@Hange Zoe

I'll throw up another character later. Also need to do some NPC profiles for the Gaiden. Got a paper due tomorrow so that takes priority.

@QuirkyAngel

@Pequeno Burraidh

@GasMaskie

@Hange Zoe

Eh? Ah, okay...what shall we bet...?

I'll probably do a kagaku gaiden, but I want to do a colab with someone. 

I've been feeling like a maid all day ;_;

*Looks at @QuirkyAngel

*looks back*

=)

@QuirkyAngel

@Pequeno Burraidh

@GasMaskie

@Hange Zoe

Anything particular you were wanting to wager upon, and what are the prizes at stake? ;p

@Hange Zoe

I have to do things in a certain order xD. I am strange like that.

@GasMaskie

Understood! Do your best on that paper!

@QuirkyAngel

I bet that a character from Iwagakure is going to be one of the last 4 remaining in round 3. There's only 2 currently, so there's a small chance. I win and you disown Kirigakure. You will say publicly that the village sucks.  :x

@clarinetti

Any outcome you think will come to pass. I make the same wager to you. If I win, you will admit Anpan is in fact an evil, sick, twisted character and that White was right all along. ^^

@Hange Zoe

@GasMaskie

@QuirkyAngel

I bet that a character from Iwagakure is going to be one of the last 4 remaining in round 3. There's only 2 currently, so there's a small chance. I win and you disown Kirigakure. You will say publicly that the village sucks.  :x

@clarinetti

Any outcome you think will come to pass. I make the same wager to you. If I win, you will admit Anpan is in fact an evil, sick, twisted character and that White was right all along. ^^

Iwagakure? Not Sunagakure? lol. Okay. What do I get if an Iwa-nin doesn't make it to the final round?

Iwagakure? Not Sunagakure? lol. Okay. What do I get if an Iwa-nin doesn't make it to the final round?

Well last I checked Suna has 3 peeps in the exam unless Luce's guy is too OP and edgy for it.

@Hange Zoe

@GasMaskie

@QuirkyAngel

@clarinetti

... By accepting such a wager, I would only be on the losing end in either case. I'd have to placate you in making false statements about Anpan, or else purposely go out of the way to see that neither Makoto or Kidazoa make it that far, which directly conflicts my desires to see Iwagakure being properly recognized as the most badass village of them all. You've done nothing to incentivize this for me... so really, what did you hope to achieve in making an offer that I would obviously decline? -_-"

I have another bet to put forth however: by the end of this story, you will have managed to, whether directly or indirectly, ship at least 30% of the characters in this thread.

Sidenote btw: I was indeed surprised to find you made an Iwagakure character of your own, let alone a rival for Makoto. As Quirky previously noted, I suspected you'd be placing all your attentions on the fine shinobi of Sunagakure.

What you get is up to you. I'm a pretty vocal person, Quirk. I'm sure you'd like me to do something >=). Otherwise, I don't think I've been vocal enough to you xD  As for Suna, I won't bet on the village I love. I want this to be a clean wager. It was either Iwagakure or the Kakureyami folks. Went with Iwa cause Rokoriko is cute but can't fight. Kauri is darkalicious, but can't fight. Madeline & Ducky are weird, AND can't fight.

@IG42

No, No. Tetsuo is a Land of Ironer. He doesn't even like Suna.

@clarinetti

Lol. Clari-chan. You know shipping is a given. That can't be a bet.

@White Masquerade Tetsuo doesn't dislike Suna. He's just not a fan of the heat. It's the same with the cold weather in the Land of Iron. He could join up with them during the exams if there was a good reason, but not without reason, since he doesn't care very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back