Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

What you get is up to you. I'm a pretty vocal person, Quirk. I'm sure you'd like me to do something >=). Otherwise, I don't think I've been vocal enough to you xD  As for Suna, I won't bet on the village I love. I want this to be a clean wager. It was either Iwagakure or the Kakureyami folks. Went with Iwa cause Rokoriko is cute but can't fight. Kauri is darkalicious, but can't fight. Madeline & Ducky are weird, AND can't fight.

@IG42

No, No. Tetsuo is a Land of Ironer. He doesn't even like Suna.

@clarinetti

Lol. Clari-chan. You know shipping is a given. That can't be a bet.

Fair enough- in all honesty, I think it would be rather bizarre going through the RP without you providing some commentary regarding all the potential couples you're curious to see ;p

So let's step back from all the personal stuff and have a 'clean wager' as you said with Quirky. Give me a fair offer, and then we can discuss our terms of who gets what.

@Lucem Tenebris

If Tetsuo doesn't end up partaking in the exams, what do you suspect he'd do- if I recall correctly, you'd mentioned he'd be visiting Kirigakure anyways. Will he simply spectate, or are there ulterior motives at play? Or perhaps that's something better revealed in the course of the story.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Tetsuo doesn't end up partaking in the exams, what do you suspect he'd do- if I recall correctly, you'd mentioned he'd be visiting Kirigakure anyways. Will he simply spectate, or are there ulterior motives at play? Or perhaps that's something better revealed in the course of the story.

He'd mostly just observe things and see if there's anything worth learning about. Tetsuo only went to Kiri because his father asked him to accompany Kouta during the trip.

What you get is up to you. I'm a pretty vocal person, Quirk. I'm sure you'd like me to do something >=). Otherwise, I don't think I've been vocal enough to you xD  As for Suna, I won't bet on the village I love. I want this to be a clean wager. It was either Iwagakure or the Kakureyami folks. Went with Iwa cause Rokoriko is cute but can't fight. Kauri is darkalicious, but can't fight. Madeline & Ducky are weird, AND can't fight.

@IG42

No, No. Tetsuo is a Land of Ironer. He doesn't even like Suna.

@clarinetti

Lol. Clari-chan. You know shipping is a given. That can't be a bet.

lol. No, no you've been plenty vocal. I'm just not certain of what I particularly I want...

Hm, okay. Since your bet has a small chance of happening given the odds, I'll accept those terms as they are. And make a counter wagers. If at least 3 of the 4 characters in the final round are from Kiri, you'll publicly say Kirigakure is the best ninja village. If one of them is  @Strawberry Preserves  's Kiri pc you'll also say you like Anpan. If one of those characters is @Kinzu Hekmatyar's pc(not npc) you'll say you like Hanbungetsu. And if one of them is my twins, you'll say you like Shinsei. Does that sound fair? ^_^

lol. No, no you've been plenty vocal. I'm just not certain of what I particularly I want...

Hm, okay. Since your bet has a small chance of happening given the odds, I'll accept those terms as they are. And make a counter wagers. If at least 3 of the 4 characters in the final round are from Kiri, you'll publicly say Kirigakure is the best ninja village. If one of them is  @Strawberry Preserves  's Kiri pc you'll also say you like Anpan. If one of those characters is @Kinzu Hekmatyar's pc(not npc) you'll say you like Hanbungetsu. And if one of them is my twins, you'll say you like Shinsei. Does that sound fair? ^_^

Haha. Deal. Get ready to join my side.

Kinzu doesn't like me =)

I don't right know what you speak of , i love you but namely when i have you suffering or ploting revenge 

3 minutes ago, QuirkyAngel said:

Hmm...well, I did make a wager involving Kiri ninjas...

Will this end up having us battle i wonder, already got some sinister idea for those new swordsmen . That whole new generation vs old clash  

I don't right know what you speak of , i love you but namely when i have you suffering or ploting revenge 

Will this end up having us battle i wonder, already got some sinister idea for those new swordsmen 

XD. If Kiri ninjas dominate the chunin exam, White will say some nice things~

Just now, QuirkyAngel said:

XD. If Kiri ninjas dominate the chunin exams, White will say some nice things~

Be fortunate, Iwagakure could cheat in a way if they just plain wanted to win... and my cheat is ingenious! 

Just now, hudhouse said:

Be fortunate, Iwagakure could cheat in a way if they just plain wanted to win... and my cheat is ingenious! 

No one would be surpise if the Iwa cheat,they naturally cheater and back stabbers 

4 minutes ago, QuirkyAngel said:

Mizutsune is not sneaking into the Chunin exams...right? T_T

She isn't.. but if you honestly WANTED Iwa to cheat, she could remake herself into a little child again and do it

4 minutes ago, hudhouse said:

She isn't.. but if you honestly WANTED Iwa to cheat, she could remake herself into a little child again and do it

gonna be honest with 2x 3 rating and a 0 rating i ain't got a hope to deal with that 

Just now, hudhouse said:

huh?

if your character pull the child act for the chunin exams ,least battle in white battle rating your oc would erase my oc's lol . Which is fitting as they are only genin 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back