Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@White Masquerade

It looks like Gaelio is a CHAR now.

1475397339969.jpg

RIP Chocolate Man.

Last edited by a moderator:
@White Masquerade

That's certainly an...interesting...way to live. I am both flattered and wary.

Chiaki's Kiri headband is worn around his waist, like Ino--fashioned like a belt. Nao's is worn around his neck...whenever he chooses to wear it. I haven't decided where Jun should wear hers. Maybe around her hair like a ribbon? She's a performer, so I'd imagine she'd take extraordinary care about little details like that.

No don't give it up! Sure it doesn't look nice, but it's still a Kiri weapon >.<

@Strawberry Preserves

Would Anpan give the helmet splitter to two cute children who ask nicely?

:^).... Sure, why not? It'll be his good deed for the day. He's probably been using it to mash carrots and potatoes for, I dunno, baby food or fertilizer. They'll get a weapon that smells like food and also is painted bright orange Anpan-style. 

:^).... Sure, why not? It'll be his good deed for the day. He's probably been using it to mash carrots and potatoes for, I dunno, baby food or fertilizer. They'll get a weapon that smells like food and also is painted bright orange Anpan-style. 

Do you want Han to murderise you?

Going with AR over VR seems like it will be interesting. I hope it explores physical limitations, since the action will take place while using their real bodies. 

SAO needs to die. =)

Pokemon

Naruto

Digimon

Bleach

The list goes on

One piece and Naruto are okay

SAO for me was...average. The action was good. The story was meh. Didn't get particularly attached to many of the characters except for maybe Klein.

@White Masquerade

lol. Your feelings for Naruto appear to be complicated ^_^

SAO needs to die. =)

Pokemon

Naruto

Digimon

Bleach

The list goes on

One piece and Naruto are okay

Bleach already ended with Ichigo ending up with Worst Girl, all that's left is a movie since I doubt Kubo will make a next-generation sequel series with the two kids from the ending. Pokemon and Digimon will never die because they make bank off the rad games. Likewise with Naruto and its entry-level status and merch.

I can't see Oda continuing One Piece past an ending, the man needs a break. 

Bleach already ended with Ichigo ending up with Worst Girl, all that's left is a movie since I doubt Kubo will make a next-generation sequel series with the two kids from the ending. Pokemon and Digimon will never die because they make bank off the rad games. Likewise with Naruto and its entry-level status and merch.

OH Bleach ended? With Orihime? Or he's with Rukia?

And one Piece...man

Orihime, Rukia ended up with the red-haired cuck.

One Piece is entertaining, but it's in the same category of Hiatus x Hiatus and Berserk in that it probably isn't even close to ending.

Ugh. I dunno Gas. It's crazy how they mess up these stories but going on for too long. I watched the first episodes of Nanatsu no Taizai 2, and it's basically been shipping with each other. I dropped it =/

I'm iffy on IBO 2 as well.

Ugh. I dunno Gas. It's crazy how they mess up these stories but going on for too long. I watched the first episodes of Nanatsu no Taizai 2, and it's basically been shipping with each other. I dropped it =/

I'm iffy on IBO 2 as well.

If only IBO 2 focused on Gaelio, he probably ended up as the character with the most potential after S1. Gundam Vidar is definitely looking like a disguised and rebuilt Kimaris. Shame that Okada was enough of a hack to literally kill no one but Ein during the S1 finale though, I'm hoping that Tekkadan gets wrecked by Gjallerhorn and that other enemy faction since they've got a greater distance to fall now. I guess, the concept of Gundam Seed Destiny in switching perspectives and protagonists probably would have worked better for IBO S2 since Mikazuki is pretty bland.

Last edited by a moderator:
If only IBO 2 focused on Gaelio, he probably ended up as the character with the most potential after S1. Gundam Vidar is definitely looking like a disguised and rebuilt Kimaris. Shame that Okada was enough of a hack to literally kill no one but Ein during the S1 finale though, I'm hoping that Tekkadan gets wrecked by Gjallerhorn and that other enemy faction since they've got a greater distance to fall now. I guess, the concept of Gundam Seed Destiny in switching perspectives and protagonists probably would have worked better for IBO S2 since Mikazuki is pretty bland.

I like this. It's always good to see things from the enemy's side!

Oda said that the manga is mostly complete and that he's already finished the last panel for the series. It will only take about ten years to finish, by his estimate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back