Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@GasMaskie

You never know. Unlike videogames, you don't have a second play-through in this RP, so you really can't say. Nor will I spill any beans. And I like it like that. As for Jojo, I forgot toonami existed lol. They give Naruto, Bleach, and some other shows right? I know they have HxH too.

@Strawberry Preserves

Well damn. Anpan go on then! Take Kabutowari and show those Kage the business!

@QuirkyAngel

Quirkstar, I live for being a pain in your backside.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

I will take the sword if your people don't want it.

@hudhouse

Ohaiyo Gogmazios!

@Hange Zoe

lol Hange. We can get crazy here. Don't mind it.

=/ I'm in a chatty mood today. Oh boy

@clarinetti

It's so funny reading about your charrie's protector. That's 1 thing about Naruto I always pondered about. It's so cool, lol. Shirokko wears hers backwards around her waist. Ino wears it forward around her waist. Kiba wears it on his arm? Lee is on his waist?  Kakashi has his on his face xD

Around the thigh would be cool. Stitched into the shirt is another option. Someone wears it around their neck. It was so dang unique for ninja, =)

@clarinetti

It's so funny reading about your charrie's protector. That's 1 thing about Naruto I always pondered about. It's so cool, lol. Shirokko wears hers backwards around her waist. Ino wears it forward around her waist. Kiba wears it on his arm? Lee is on his waist?  Kakashi has his on his face xD

Around the thigh would be cool. Stitched into the shirt is another option. Someone wears it around their neck. It was so dang unique for ninja, =)

Shikamaru is the one that wears it on his arm, Kiba just has it on his head like normal. Also Hinata is the one that wears it around her neck.

Shikamaru is the one that wears it on his arm, Kiba just has it on his head like normal. Also Hinata is the one that wears it around her neck.

Thank you my friend. Akago doesn't even have a real one right? He has that joint alliance headband? ~V~ Amazing.

Some times i wish i had put Han as Kage, would have seized the whole land of Water after the Water Daimyo ran away . Than Establish like a Massive Kirigakure ....conquest desires mannn . Though to be honest i been playing Rome II Total war all this morning. 

As for the blade i been sorta gave up on it since the first rp so have at it ? @White Masquerade

It's totally real! The design just wasn't in use for long. That thing is like a limited edition collectible!

Eheh. I see. Just wear a normal headband >_>

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Haha. Chiaki wouldn't let Han do that. She married the wrong person if she wanted world Conquest. And I played that game for 10 minutes before. It was nice what I saw of it. A lot of units to manage though. I prefer the turn based strategy games.

Han would have made another bloody mist. I would have enjoyed RPING the 5th Shinobi War

Last edited by a moderator:
@White Masquerade

That's certainly an...interesting...way to live. I am both flattered and wary.

@clarinetti

Chiaki's Kiri headband is worn around his waist, like Ino--fashioned like a belt. Nao's is worn around his neck...whenever he chooses to wear it. I haven't decided where Jun should wear hers. Maybe around her hair like a ribbon? She's a performer, so I'd imagine she'd take extraordinary care about little details like that.

Some times i wish i had put Han as Kage, would have seized the whole land of Water after the Water Daimyo ran away . Than Establish like a Massive Kirigakure ....conquest desires mannn . Though to be honest i been playing Rome II Total war all this morning. 

As for the blade i been sorta gave up on it since the first rp so have at it ? @White Masquerade

No don't give it up! Sure it doesn't look nice, but it's still a Kiri weapon >.<

@Strawberry Preserves

Would Anpan give the helmet splitter to two cute children who ask nicely?

World Domination is too much work and delegating is just asking to have someone stab you in the back.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Haha. Chiaki wouldn't let Han do that. She married the wrong person if she wanted world Conquest. And I played that game for 10 minutes before. It was nice what I saw of it. A lot of units to manage though. I prefer the turn based strategy games.

Han would have made another bloody mist. I would have enjoyed RPING the 5th Shinobi War

True Chiaki wouldn't let Han do that.

Possibly, though given that it was her votes that made Tsukiko Mizukage, I'd like to think she wouldn't...

World Domination is too much work and delegating is just asking to have someone stab you in the back.

Can't argue with that ^_^

Being Kage is a lot of work too. Ask Rozu. I hope Akago doesn't get assassinated or something.

@IG42

Please. Some people get a high off of conquering stuff. What's work for 1 person is catnip for another. Han just happens to be that sick.

@QuirkyAngel

The ninja idol xD. I like the character kids we have =).If you told me 1 year ago we'd be having Shark people, demons, and idols in this RP I would have called you crazy. It's be cool if someone wore the band on their teeth. O.o

Did you say...assassinated?

@IG42

Please. Some people get a high off of conquering stuff. What's work for 1 person is catnip for another. Han just happens to be that sick.

@QuirkyAngel

The ninja idol xD. I like the character kids we have =).If you told me 1 year ago we'd be having Shark people, demons, and idols in this RP I would have called you crazy. It's be cool if someone wore the band on their teeth. O.o

Did you say...assassinated?

A young idol. Her daddy's still writing her songs. And in charge of her money--to make sure she's not wasting it all away.

You said that this rp was going to be dark yes? I'm just cautioning @IG42 to be wary since Akago's an npc :P

@IG42

Nothing about highs and lows I'm just thinking of how many Roman Emperors were assassinated and how many of them were killed by their own guards.

@QuirkyAngel

Haha, that's right. Dad is the true start *smirks*. For the RP, I wouldn't say "dark". A more mature version of the typical "shounen." The best example I can give is a much faster paced Hunter x Hunter mixed with a bit of Dragon Ball Z? If that makes any sense. Kill La Kill maybe?

xD. Who knows what will happen. I sure don't.

Nothing about highs and lows I'm just thinking of how many Roman Emperors were assassinated and how many of them were killed by their own guards.

Ah true. Romi probably would try to stop Han. I can see where you come from.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

a real baddy if it wasn't for the Anti-evil potion knows as Chiaki  , I had plan for her to betray the ninja in the first rp but you know Chiaki happen sooo that plan was scrapped . 

44 minutes ago, IG42 said:

Your not wrong taking over the world is a struggle a lot of people to deal with

46 minutes ago, QuirkyAngel said:

@White Masquerade

That's certainly an...interesting...way to live. I am both flattered and wary.

Chiaki's Kiri headband is worn around his waist, like Ino--fashioned like a belt. Nao's is worn around his neck...whenever he chooses to wear it. I haven't decided where Jun should wear hers. Maybe around her hair like a ribbon? She's a performer, so I'd imagine she'd take extraordinary care about little details like that.

No don't give it up! Sure it doesn't look nice, but it's still a Kiri weapon >.<

@Strawberry Preserves

Would Anpan give the helmet splitter to two cute children who ask nicely?

Man it would be kind if Anpan would hand it over,he'll earn a lot of Kiri brownie points lol. As for Entertainer child Han ain't got nothing to do with it,simply cause she doesn't do the whole music thing . But she support from the shadow ,can't show the other ninja that she got soft an such lol 

Oye, I have 2 new NPC to make and then I am officially done with them for the start. The rest can and will be made during the RP.

@QuirkyAngel

Haha, that's right. Dad is the true start *smirks*. For the RP, I wouldn't say "dark". A more mature version of the typical "shounen." The best example I can give is a much faster paced Hunter x Hunter mixed with a bit of Dragon Ball Z? If that makes any sense. Kill La Kill maybe?

xD. Who knows what will happen. I sure don't.

Ah true. Romi probably would try to stop Han. I can see where you come from.

Eh?  What's the smirk for? Chiaki's just supportive of his daughter's dream is all. His musical talents are simply being put to use for his family. It's too bad Nanko and Shiso never ended up starting a rock band :P

Whatever happened to Romi btw. I figured she'd be an Npc given the chuunin exams are taking place in Kiri.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Lol. Would Han be happy if chiaki played his shamisen for her?

@clarinettiI replaced Yin with Fire Nature in the CS. I think that's what you meant to put down. Other than that, Makoto is accepted.

I actually did in fact intend for her to have the Yin nature, since from my understanding that would be the ideal affinity if one is utilizing fuinjutsu. But if you think it's better to stick with Fire-nature, that's cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back