Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@White Masquerade

Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 came out today. It's really fun, like especially as Copen  (Racist Siscon Megaman Clone). His gameplay is about dashing into an enemy to lock on and then unloading his infinite clip of bullets into them. Compared to Gunvolt's gameplay, I found it more fun since I had to constantly reload in order to keep my shield up. Just finished his route so I'll tackle GV's tomorrow.

@White Masquerade

Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 came out today. It's really fun, like especially as Copen  (Racist Siscon Megaman Clone). His gameplay is about dashing into an enemy to lock on and then unloading his infinite clip of bullets into them. Compared to Gunvolt's gameplay, I found it more fun since I had to constantly reload in order to keep my shield up. Just finished his route so I'll tackle GV's tomorrow.

I remember the video. You must have quick reflexes =/

@Pequeno Burraidh

You would like that wouldn't you, peace-LOVER!!!

@Brook

Omg. You went on and said that? Now we HAVE to make this a good one. I swear Brook, I will give your last role-play my absolute all.

4 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

@Pequeno Burraidh

@Brook

Omg. You went on and said that? Now we HAVE to make this a good one. I swear Brook, I will give your last role-play my absolute all.

You weren't giving it already?!?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
@White Masquerade

Well I know I'm feeling intimidated

giphy.gif

Like i give a damn.

Still here,  @White Masquerade. Just haven't gotten notifications in awhile, and got a little busy, but still interested. Methinks I'll make my character an uchiha again, unless we have too many of those. Sorry for being so quiet round here, milady!

Still here,  @White Masquerade. Just haven't gotten notifications in awhile, and got a little busy, but still interested. Methinks I'll make my character an uchiha again, unless we have too many of those. Sorry for being so quiet round here, milady!

No problemo. I will change the last name to UCHIHA, and that will be it.

@IG42

Why are you so difficult? Maybe Akago should have just married Akane then???!

You better. Shirokko can't deal with losing anyone else important to her

If Shirokko is worried about losing those important to her, then I would think that she too would make an plea for Akane's case, considering how she often refers to her as a sister, hmmm?

Also, I too am curious why you continue to refer to the hypothetical scenario of Akago/ Akane getting into a relationship- is Shirokko not happy with her matrimonial union or something?

If Shirokko is worried about losing those important to her, then I would think that she too would make an plea for Akane's case, considering how she often refers to her as a sister, hmmm?

Also, I too am curious why you continue to refer to the hypothetical scenario of Akago/ Akane getting into a relationship- is Shirokko not happy with her matrimonial union or something?

Shirokko is in the bathroom right now =/

LOL. She is happy. She just doesn't know if Akago is  ^_^

Shirokko is in the bathroom right now =/

LOL. She is happy. She just doesn't know if Akago is  ^_^

Hmph, well she's taking a mighty long time if she's missing out on this whole trial business.

Quick side note: has the Shirokko gaiden been put on hiatus for now, or do you want to chat at some point about getting through the rest of their 'girls night out'? ;p

What?! Are there any characters in this RP without inferiority complexes?

Shinsei seems relatively self-assured in himself, at least from my recollection of him, and Anpan as well. I would also argue that Han, Rei, and Tainan would apply, not to mention a handful of folks set for the new thread.

@White Masquerade

Mizutsune's loyalty is now with the Ninja Alliance xD

<333 I will change that right now

What?! Are there any characters in this RP without inferiority complexes?

No, no, this Gaiden is occurring 3 months after Konoha's battle. If anybody is not feeling shaken, I'd be surprised

Do you still want me to do shit during the rp? @White Masquerade

As in???

Hmph, well she's taking a mighty long time if she's missing out on this whole trial business.

Quick side note: has the Shirokko gaiden been put on hiatus for now, or do you want to chat at some point about getting through the rest of their 'girls night out'? ;p

Shinsei seems relatively self-assured in himself, at least from my recollection of him, and Anpan as well. I would also argue that Han, Rei, and Tainan would apply, not to mention a handful of folks set for the new thread.

xD

Not on hiatus. Just ending Gaidens that can be ended and pushing things to the main RP.

Just now, White Masquerade said:

<333 I will change that right now

No, no, this Gaiden is occurring 3 months after Konoha's battle. If anybody is not feeling shaken, I'd be surprised

As in???

xD

Not on hiatus. Just ending Gaidens that can be ended and pushing things to the main RP.

You forgot? :(  

@Pequeno Burraidh

@Brook

It's actually not too bad, it actually feels way easier than 1. Especially on Copen because he has a stupidly strong damage avoidance skill. I got the True Endings for both protagonists and Gunvolt definitely has the easier end-boss. It's fairly short, but its only $14.00 or so on the E-Shop. Definitely worth it and also manages to trump Mighty No 9 in all regards.

And like I said Mata was what stopped Akago from doing properly stupid things

Oho. You got me. Alright IG42. Also, I might lock your Gaiden too. I will take another look and let you know.

@Hange Zoe

When you say, do **** in the RP, that can mean anything xD

@GasMaskie

Mighty No 9...?

@hudhouse

Heyo, I locked the Gaiden =). I wish I could write in it forever, dang. I love each and every story in some special way. Nicely done. May Iwa show the world its power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back