Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

What the...why is it so complicated to get to one place =(

Because getting to Hato no Tochi from the outside never mattered before xD  I mean, there are other reasons, but I always imagined a nice bay of the sorts for Rei's home, because I thought it would be a beautiful place. But I didn't want to change it too much after the fact, and then the change of location to near the sea of storms just made me re work things a bit but over all I think it's a nice place.

What the...why is it so complicated to get to one place =(

25 minutes ago, Pequeno Burraidh said:

Yup, with cliffs largely blocking it off from the ocean. I imagine it started decades if not centuries ago as a lake at the top of the cliffs that just wore out and broke through to the sea. Though the opening is wide enough for two ships to pass easily through, most deep hull ocean craft would likely hit rock trying to get through, but the flat bottomed sail craft(such as the viking longship style) would pass through just fine.

Fawk that then, I'll just fly...

Don't speak so carelessly white =P 

Aha =). I have more.

@QuirkyAngel

Excellent! That is exactly the way I envision her.

@hudhouse

Nicely done! I hope you draw Tainan next.

@clarinetti

Give me all the brownie points Clari-chan. When things are almost finished is when I have the most energy!! For mister Yoshi, it's nothing bad. I just liked him. I think I'll get to have a little fun for him if he's from the Scarab Empire?

If you want a date, I will say Monday. I can start any day afterward though. We will def be cutting off before the start of January, so it's just a matter of how far we can go.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Pequeno, I did add Hato to the locations!

So the World Wall is mostly done with a few characters left to accept. I will list notable positions out of 12 countries.

Kiri -1st

Hato No -10th

Wind - 5th

Earth - 6th

Not a bad spread

@Hange Zoe

Kagaku is accepted! I am liking the variation of PCs =). Nice to see you have a thing for Yugakure. That's very cool! I will look at Taiyo now

@clarinetti

Give me all the brownie points Clari-chan. When things are almost finished is when I have the most energy!! For mister Yoshi, it's nothing bad. I just liked him. I think I'll get to have a little fun for him if he's from the Scarab Empire?

If you want a date, I will say Monday. I can start any day afterward though. We will def be cutting off before the start of January, so it's just a matter of how far we can go.

Ok then, that's fair enough I suppose. I put my trust in you and your plans!

Admittedly, I am looking forward to playing around with a non-shinobi type who's not completely enamoured with either side. Looking forward to all this character interaction.... this is going to be good  :P

Alright, gotcha: no rush or anything, just want an idea when I ought to have the NPC's and such finished up by. I'm tentatively going to say sometime tomorrow, and after that I'll address the gaiden. And yea, I'm sure we'll get this sucker finished up by the new year, even though it's already October pretty much... crazy how quickly the past month went by though >-<

@IG42

So sorry, forgot I got replies, lol. IG. Thank you for the history lesson in England.

@Pequeno Burraidh

:x  You make me laugh my friend from Europe =)

@clarinetti

Right? It felt like just yesterday this RP was put up. Anyways, I am looking forward to what kind of story we can do as well. It's so nostalgic playing in this world again. Three cheers for the new generation!

@Pequeno Burraidh

Oh xD

The countries people actually care about

@IG42

So sorry, forgot I got replies, lol. IG. Thank you for the history lesson in England.

@Pequeno Burraidh

:x  You make me laugh my friend from Europe =)

@clarinetti

Right? It felt like just yesterday this RP was put up. Anyways, I am looking forward to what kind of story we can do as well. It's so nostalgic playing in this world again. Three cheers for the new generation!

@Pequeno Burraidh

Oh xD

The countries people actually care about

-.-

Hello to you all, the RP will start in the coming days, and before it does, I have a few final notice tags to send out before I close my eyes and move this on until its end.

• Characters

@Drumonkey

Heyo. For you, Dru and his son are still left to approve. Any  questions, PM me.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Tmo-chan, So Mio is still left to approve. Not sure if you want to create Shinobu as well. If Nanko and she have kids, just let me know <3

@Edward Valentine

Yo! If you want to make Kokuran for the next RP, go on ahead, we almost begin. If you'd like one of his and Haruka's kids to play in the Chunin Exam, let me know and we can go make a character. If you want to just stick with the Gaidens, then there's nothing for you to do. *salute*

• Possibly Inactive

@Miyuki

@Kalin Scarlet

@Stickdom

@Tekigami

@TrueSavant

Hi to you five. The role-play will be starting in short time. I believe a few of you may no longer be on RPN..? if you are here, just give me a shout. If no longer interested in the role-play you can ignore this. IF you have some kind of weird circumstance, go ahead and PM me. Other than that, have a good day.

• Invitees

@Reminiscent

@Fenn

Hey to you two. So here is an open invitation to join if you are interested this. You can't say I didn't try =). I don't want to hear any complaining in the future, xD

To everyone else, If you think someone might be interested in this RP, go ahead and have them check it out to see if it'd be something they'd enjoy. Once I start this, I am not going to slow down, do a sequel, or stop for anybody! I had all my smiling and fun in the last RP, so this one's just a final victory lap for you all to read and enjoy.

Any other Fandoms you want me to try out after this, please suggest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello to you all, the RP will start in the coming days, and before it does, I have a few final notice tags to send out before I close my eyes and move this on until its end.

• Characters

@Drumonkey

Heyo. For you, Dru and his son are still left to approve. Any  questions, PM me.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Tmo-chan, So Mio is still left to approve. Not sure if you want to create Shinobu as well. If Nanko and she have kids, just let me know <3

@Edward Valentine

Yo! If you want to make Kokuran for the next RP, go on ahead we almost begin. If you'd like one of his and Haruka's kids to play int he Chunin Exam, let me know and we can go make a character. If you want to just stick with the Gaidens, then there's nothing for you to do. *salute*

• Possibly Inactive

@Miyuki

@Kalin Scarlet

@Stickdom

@Tekigami

@TrueSavant

Hi to you five. The role-play will be starting in short time. I believe a few of you may no longer be on RPN..? if you are here, just give me a shout. If no longer interested in the role-play you can ignore this. IF you have some kind of weird circumstance, go ahead and PM me. Other than that, have a good day.

Invitees

@Reminiscent

@Fenn

Hey to you two. So here is an open invitation to join if you are interested this. You can't say I didn't try =). I don't want to hear any complaining in the future, xD

To everyone else, If you think someone might be interested in this RP, go ahead and have them check it out to see if it'd be something they'd enjoy. Once I start this, I am not going to slow down, do a sequel, or stop for anybody!! I had all my smiling and fun in the last RP, so this one's just a final victory lap for you all to read and enjoy.

You should make an Adventure Time RP!  :P

• Characters

@Drumonkey

@Kiyoko Tomoe

@Edward Valentine

Yo! If you want to make Kokuran for the next RP, go on ahead we almost begin. If you'd like one of his and Haruka's kids to play int he Chunin Exam, let me know and we can go make a character. If you want to just stick with the Gaidens, then there's nothing for you to do. *salute*

• Possibly Inactive

@Miyuki

@Kalin Scarlet

@Stickdom

@Tekigami

@TrueSavant

• Invitees

@Reminiscent

@Fenn

To everyone else, If you think someone might be interested in this RP, go ahead and have them check it out to see if it'd be something they'd enjoy. Once I start this, I am not going to slow down, do a sequel, or stop for anybody! I had all my smiling and fun in the last RP, so this one's just a final victory lap for you all to read and enjoy.

Tokyo Ghoul... SOA XD... Resident Evil... Dead Space... something gritty gross and gory! Like My Little Pony pfft hahaha

@IG42

=/ Not sure how you'd do an Adventure Time RP. lol. I'm not fond of RPs that have no point,

@Pequeno Burraidh

Tokyo Ghoul I've been thinking about. SAO I have thought about. RE, DS, haven't considered. I am afraid of horror if you can believe it. MLP sounds cool though. Could do that or sure. Best RP.

@Hange Zoe

Sure if you like, I can make LT Shade.

1 minute ago, White Masquerade said:

@IG42

=/ Not sure how you'd do an Adventure Time RP. lol. I'm not fond of RPs that have no point,

@Pequeno Burraidh

Tokyo Ghoul I've been thinking about. SAO I have thought about. RE, DS, haven't considered. I am afraid of horror if you can believe it. MLP sounds cool though. Could do that or sure. Best RP.

@Hange Zoe

Use guren pls >3 

@IG42

@Pequeno Burraidh

@Hange Zoe

Pfft, I doubt I'd join an MLP rp.

I like the Tokyo Ghoul idea, we'd discussed it before and I'm a big fan of the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back