Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@White Masquerade

The supposed successor to Megaman created by Keiji Inafune through a Kickstarter. It ended up being a steaming pile of shit.

Also, Ex-Aid premiered just now. It was a pretty fun first episode. They also showed off all the Gashat items that'll be used to access forms. 

1475364774224.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@GasMaskie

Lol. Welp. That was a nice voice over.

I see Monster Hunter 7 @_@

@Kalin Scarlet

Sword Knight. Decided not to change the last name, his mom could be Uchiha and that's perfectly fine. You don't have to worry about him being restricted. I wish you good luck in the Exams!

@GasMaskie

Lol. Welp. That was a nice voice over.

I see Monster Hunter 7 @_@

@Kalin Scarlet

Sword Knight. Decided not to change the last name, his mom could be Uchiha and that's perfectly fine. You don't have to worry about him being restricted. I wish you good luck in the Exams!

Yep, Drago Knight Hunter Z is their parody of Monster Hunter just like how Jet Combat is Ace Combat and Taddle Quest is Dark Souls. 

The opening isn't too bad, though it's not my favorite.

I knew Anpan was sick. Akane just drop him.

Yep, Drago Knight Hunter Z is their parody of Monster Hunter just like how Jet Combat is Ace Combat and Taddle Quest is Dark Souls. 

The opening isn't too bad, though it's not my favorite.

Needs a little bit more Shonen.

Oh man, I just realized that Roku has had two Gaidens before they were officially implemented. Though, I guess that would also mean that Nana's also got two now. 

Hey White after reading some of the other nation threads and such,the whole empire thing got me wondering . Wouldn't all "Lands" be a factor in since ninja villages "technically" are local muscle for hire in those lands ,while in all sense the Daimyos would certainly have their own armies throughout the lands? Definitely after the Dark Kage incident I'll image all Daimyos would beef up their own armies  or least create them @White Masquerade

4 hours ago, White Masquerade said:

Oho. You got me. Alright IG42. Also, I might lock your Gaiden too. I will take another look and let you know.

@Hange Zoe

When you say, do **** in the RP, that can mean anything xD

@GasMaskie

Mighty No 9...?

@hudhouse

Heyo, I locked the Gaiden =). I wish I could write in it forever, dang. I love each and every story in some special way. Nicely done. May Iwa show the world its power.

Okay, With Mecha Mizutsune (had to XD) being the only World Class PC at the moment THATS NOT A JHIN, Its going to be hell if she ever gets one

Oh man, I just realized that Roku has had two Gaidens before they were officially implemented. Though, I guess that would also mean that Nana's also got two now. 

The flashback in Kumo Camp? And the desert?

Hey White after reading some of the other nation threads and such,the whole empire thing got me wondering . Wouldn't all "Lands" be a factor in since ninja villages "technically" are local muscle for hire in those lands ,while in all sense the Daimyos would certainly have their own armies throughout the lands? Definitely after the Dark Kage incident I'll image all Daimyos would beef up their own armies  or least create them @White Masquerade

You are right. Two things. The first is the smaller lands have a lower population. With the Kakureyami came, their numbers got even lower. There are some lands that don't have enough people to build a real army at all. Mainly, it's the 5 great countries that have the resources to do so. (Unless you are Sunagakure). Second is we won't be visiting places like the Snow, Takigakure, Kusagakure, etc. If we'll be visiting a place, then it will be included and you'll see that they have really small and weak armies.

Okay, With Mecha Mizutsune (had to XD) being the only World Class PC at the moment THATS NOT A JHIN, Its going to be hell if she ever gets one

Well there will be a Bijuu somewhere at the start. So characters will have to decide whether to pursue it, or watch the exams.

1 minute ago, White Masquerade said:

You are right. Two things. The first is the smaller lands have a lower population. With the Kakureyami came, their numbers got even lower. There are some lands that don't have enough people to build a real army at all. Mainly, it's the 5 great countries that have the resources to do so. (Unless you are Sunagakure). Second is we won't be visiting places like the Snow, Takigakure, Kusagakure, etc. If we'll be visiting a place, then it will be included and you'll see that they have really small and weak armies.

Well there will be a Bijuu somewhere at the start. So characters will have to decide whether to pursue it, or watch the exams.

My inner Neopleon is rearing and ready ,it was all normal til the Water Nation attack muhahaha jk jk freaking pirates got us busy

Yep. They were long enough to be split up into a few posts. Guess it's sort of like how Kakashi got a chapter before getting a full novel later.

21 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

So what really stop everyone from just going Tail beast hunting an just saying screw the exams ? lol 

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Haha. The Water Nation. Would love to do an Avatar RP as well. I am interested in the Waters history though. The swords are really cool. Like who made the legendary blades and the stories of the 1st kage. I can't help but feel disappointed Naruto went into there being aliens instead of exploring what they had. The lore and history is so good. I just don't understand.

And well, people can all go tailed-beast hunting if they want  :) . That's their decision.

@GasMaskie

:$ It's a shame Roku is dead. I wanted to explore that relationship as well. So good. I see what you do in Fate. We need to novelize this. Or somehow make a connected, flowing story.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Haha. The Water Nation. Would love to do an Avatar RP as well. I am interested in the Waters history though. The swords are really cool. Like who made the legendary blades and the stories of the 1st kage. I can't help but feel disappointed Naruto went into there being aliens instead of exploring what they had. The lore and history is so good. I just don't understand.

And well, people can all go tailed-beast hunting if they want  :) . That's their decision.

@GasMaskie

:$ It's a shame Roku is dead. I wanted to explore that relationship as well. So good. I see what you do in Fate. We need to novelize this. Or somehow make a connected, flowing story.

I know right there was so much to explore with what there was there,but nope just outer space other worlds. Irked me to a high degree , i mean I could go for a tails for one of my kiddo's but I mean how hard you gonna make it I wonder to make it work out lol if anything just go out there and claim our local Turtle Tail beast cause you know it belongs to the Kirigakure . An i still gotta to talk to a certain ninja that has one of the Kiri blades,Though i recall how you tried to get me to trade Samehada for it . 

I know right there was so much to explore with what there was there,but nope just outer space other worlds. Irked me to a high degree , i mean I could go for a tails for one of my kiddo's but I mean how hard you gonna make it I wonder to make it work out lol if anything just go out there and claim our local Turtle Tail beast cause you know it belongs to the Kirigakure . An i still gotta to talk to a certain ninja that has one of the Kiri blades,Though i recall how you tried to get me to trade Samehada for it . 

Lmfao. You didn't give it up though. I thought the Kabutowari was stupid, haha. I laughed so hard reading in the Kiri Kids bios that they only trained with 6 of the 7 swords. That made me so happy.

Lmfao. You didn't give it up though. I thought the Kabutowari was stupid, haha. I laughed so hard reading in the Kiri Kids bios that they only trained with 6 of the 7 swords. That made me so happy.

I mean couldn't we just make a new one actually , just call it Kabutowari 2.0 . Hopefully, they used it to build the Suna back up,they need some good sandstone , just drop the count to the six swordsmen or maybe reinvent new blades since the last RP someone made one blade with all their abilities i forget who. 

Actually is that a thing couldn't i just make a blade to replace useless Kabutowari ? that blade actually annoys the sense out of me .  

I mean couldn't we just make a new one actually , just call it Kabutowari 2.0 . Hopefully, they used it to build the Suna back up,they need some good sandstone , just drop the count to the six swordsmen or maybe reinvent new blades since the last RP someone made one blade with all their abilities i forget who. 

Actually is that a thing couldn't i just make a blade to replace useless Kabutowari ? that blade actually annoys the sense out of me .  

xD

You underestimate the helmet splitter

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

@GasMaskie

Pissed off Nana is fairly entertaining though. I doubt Roku's survival would have affected the ending as well, it seemed like Maika was the catalyst for it. Fate/Crossed Souls is easy to manage, though I do wish we had the dice roller to make it a 'true' quest.

Oh, and Jojo is going to start airing on Toonami. Truly the best part of Cartoon Network. Johnny Yong Bosch is fucking everywhere though, he's Orga in IBO and now Jonathan Joestar in Jojo.

You get happy at the oddest things :)  

Its not that i underestimate it ,but rather see it as just limited use the hammer/chisel method . 

It shatters most normal swords when you clash blades...er, hammer vs blade. Apparently if you smash the hammer against the ground hard enough you can make shockwaves. Smash it against the water and you could make a tidal wave, maybe? If you smash it against someone's head, you see blood splatter. I think its a weapon that boasts a high durability...so it can probably break most things via the hammer/chisel method. And be used a shield. Tbh, it's about as special as Nuibari. 

5 hours ago, Strawberry Preserves said:

If it makes you feel better, Anpan would use the Kabutowari as a missile weapon or nunchuks instead of a sword. And as a shield. And as a mining pick. Kitchen knife. Pestle for a mortar. Mashed potatoes. 

I can see that happening,Anpan would be a goof ball with it huh

2 hours ago, QuirkyAngel said:

You get happy at the oddest things :)  

It shatters most normal swords when you clash blades...er, hammer vs blade. Apparently if you smash the hammer against the ground hard enough you can make shockwaves. Smash it against the water and you could make a tidal wave, maybe? If you smash it against someone's head, you see blood splatter. I think its a weapon that boasts a high durability...so it can probably break most things via the hammer/chisel method. And be used a shield. Tbh, it's about as special as Nuibari. 

I mean that only if you block the attack ,you'll get devastated i'll agree with that. So i mean i guess once the normal human get tanks we already got our tank fist ready ,or perhaps a wall breaching tool . It has a lot of utility usage in my mind ,thou you could fight with it but it just awkward ,don't know how i'll have the children react when they/if they spot Apan with it guess it will vary 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back