Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

I actually did in fact intend for her to have the Yin nature, since from my understanding that would be the ideal affinity if one is utilizing fuinjutsu. But if you think it's better to stick with Fire-nature, that's cool.

Ah. It's cause she had Fire Release techniques but no fire nature! I thought maybe it was a typo =P

Ah. It's cause she had Fire Release techniques but no fire nature! I thought maybe it was a typo =P

No, I totally get where you're coming from. I mean, if I stop to think about it that would make more sense, especially given her parentage... so let's stick with fire-nature XP.

And yeah, got those PC's in and done on time! Feeling vaguely accomplished ^.^

No, I totally get where you're coming from. I mean, if I stop to think about it that would make more sense, especially given her parentage... so let's stick with fire-nature XP.

And yeah, got those PC's in and done on time! Feeling vaguely accomplished ^.^

:x

Wooop! The Exams start tomorrow so take a break if you're all done! We begin in Kiri at nightime 

I've got Rokoriko and Kauri with their spiritual abilities, Rei with her Lunar/Moonbear Chakra as well as her control of the bay's elements, the Memoriam with reverse-blade swords and Timuga with his water and storm affinities, as well as a big hammer.

I feel like I've covered a fair bit in the rp lol

47 minutes ago, QuirkyAngel said:

Eh?  What's the smirk for? Chiaki's just supportive of his daughter's dream is all. His musical talents are simply being put to use for his family. It's too bad Nanko and Shiso never ended up starting a rock band :P

Whatever happened to Romi btw. I figured she'd be an Npc given the chuunin exams are taking place in Kiri.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Lol. Would Han be happy if chiaki played his shamisen for her?

Alot of what if's well its over now, Han has 0 defense vs Chiaki only a few things could be seen as wrong in her eyes from him . 

Alot of what if's well its over now, Han has 0 defense vs Chiaki only a few things could be seen as wrong in her eyes from him . 

Ah. I imagined he would if she asked. And if Chiaki wrote any love songs, he'd probably be thinking of her when he wrote them since she's his wife :x

Wooop! The Exams start tomorrow so take a break if you're all done! We begin in Kiri at nightime 

Mmm, tomorrow. Well fortunately I'm mostly done. Just a couple of gaidens to get through...

@TheScarecrow

I'm leaving it to you to write what happens to Orochimaru...hence why Chiaki's attacking Kabuto. Feel free to write whatever end you planned. Though if Angel clone/Hanuka don't punish Oro then Chiaki will. Maybe :)  

Last edited by a moderator:
1 minute ago, QuirkyAngel said:

Ah. I imagined he would if she asked. And if Chiaki wrote any love songs, he'd probably be thinking of her when he wrote them since she's his wife :x

Mmm, tomorrow. Well fortunately I'm mostly done. Just a couple of gaidens to get through...

@TheScarecrow

I'm leaving it to you to write what happens to Orochimaru...hence why Chiaki's attacking Kabuto. Feel free to write whatever end you planned. Though if Angel clone/Hanuka don't punish Oro then Chiaki will. Maybe :)  

Arggh you would pick tommorrow as the start day ,when work resume lol curse you whtiiiiiteeeee  @White Masquerade 

Lol in Han case she is so shy around Chiaki image he would have to surprise her with it 

Ehh I want to throw together a second PC.

Not sure what to do though.

Arggh you would pick tommorrow as the start day ,when work resume lol curse you whtiiiiiteeeee  @White Masquerade 

Lol in Han case she is so shy around Chiaki image he would have to surprise her with it 

What? Seriously? lol. Guess Chiaki isn't completely delusional when he tells people that Han's actually really sweet~

Also, you brought Han and Yasa to Eternal Night Palace! And bearing news! This will be fun. xD

I wouldn't worry too much. In the last rp, I made characters as the rp was going on,  whenever I felt inspired. You don't want to wait til the end to make them...but there's no need to push yourself to make one when you've got no ideas yet. 

@QuirkyAngel

Oh. Romi is there. She just won't play a big part right off the bat if any.

I mean what do you imagine she'd be doing? Spending time helping Dru with his eye shop?

Just a heads up, don't try to play Farcry 4 as a stealth character. Your bow, throwing knives and machets all make cannon noises APPARENTLY since every time I stealth kill someone with nobody around my location is now the enemy hot spot.

Eh, well I've still got gaidens and some NPC stuff to deal with, but I doubt I'll get to it tonight: I've got actual schoolwork that I need to address, plus I got an early morning at work tomorrow >.<.

And you be sure to get some rest as well, compadre: you deserve it after all your busyness and such. ^.^

I've got Rokoriko and Kauri with their spiritual abilities, Rei with her Lunar/Moonbear Chakra as well as her control of the bay's elements, the Memoriam with reverse-blade swords and Timuga with his water and storm affinities, as well as a big hammer.

I feel like I've covered a fair bit in the rp lol

I think it's safe to say that you're right in that you've got a lot of characters up in here: if I understand correctly, you've got characters representing all three sides. You've been pretty busy too 0.0

Hey, no worries: even if White starts the thread tomorrow, things are likely going to be a tad slower the first couple weeks, so you've got plenty of time to figure it out. ;p

Eh, well I've still got gaidens and some NPC stuff to deal with, but I doubt I'll get to it tonight: I've got actual schoolwork that I need to address, plus I got an early morning at work tomorrow >.<.

And you be sure to get some rest as well, compadre: you deserve it after all your busyness and such. ^.^

I think it's safe to say that you're right in that you've got a lot of characters up in here: if I understand correctly, you've got characters representing all three sides. You've been pretty busy too 0.0

Hey, no worries: even if White starts the thread tomorrow, things are likely going to be a tad slower the first couple weeks, so you've got plenty of time to figure it out. ;p

Kauri agrees that ninja can be ruthless, but has seen the darker side of the Kakureyami in his mother, understanding the monsters they can become as well. Rokoriko has been raised amongst humans, Tribespeople, Ninja and Kakureyami, and view them all equally. The Memoriam are all Kaureyami, but have opted for peace over violence along with Rei who just wants everyone to be able to live peacefully. Raven(formerly Dove) was mine, is now White's, but is the leader of the Kakureyami now, and finally Timuga is hunting someone. 

Yea, that's all Timuga's having disclosed at the moment.

@QuirkyAngel

I imagine her to be staying in the background. Watching Kiri from the shadow of being a civilian. She did run away from the battle after all. And yup! She'd he around to help Dru =).

@Pequeno Burraidh

You have to press the buttons more softly.

@clarinetti

Heck yeah things are going to be slow the first couple weeks. You better believe it.

@Hange Zoe

Lol. Speak English.

I'll be working 2-11pm tomorrow, which means if I do post tomorrow, it'll be either in the morning or late at night. '

Kauri agrees that ninja can be ruthless, but has seen the darker side of the Kakureyami in his mother, understanding the monsters they can become as well. Rokoriko has been raised amongst humans, Tribespeople, Ninja and Kakureyami, and view them all equally. The Memoriam are all Kaureyami, but have opted for peace over violence along with Rei who just wants everyone to be able to live peacefully. Raven(formerly Dove) was mine, is now White's, but is the leader of the Kakureyami now, and finally Timuga is hunting someone. 

Yea, that's all Timuga's having disclosed at the moment.

Very nice spread. All your characters seem really nice :)

Most my characters are on the ninjas side, baring Shinsei and Lt. Raina who are on Tainan's. I'd considered making a Kakureyami character...but felt more desire to make Shinsei than play someone from the Land of Void.

@QuirkyAngel

I imagine her to be staying in the background. Watching Kiri from the shadow of being a civilian. She did run away from the battle after all. And yup! She'd he around to help Dru =).

I always did like Romi. 

@White Masquerade

Ex-Aid's debut fight was great, hopefully they keep this momentum going forward. No HD raws yet so the footage is pretty lacking as it's from a stream. His mannerisms are pretty great, looks like he'll be fun to watch.

@White Masquerade

Ex-Aid's debut fight was great, hopefully they keep this momentum going forward. No HD raws yet so the footage is pretty lacking as it's from a stream. His mannerisms are pretty great, looks like he'll be fun to watch.

@_@

The guy with the pot put it on his head after he forgot to xD

#Details matter.

@Lucem Tenebris

Good...mor...ning.

So last NPC for now is made. I am officially shutting up and calming down/ preparing for tomorrow - December. Good luck all. If you have characters to make go for it. We have a boat ton and only 2 months to do this so...up to you. The Chunin Exams will follow the Naruto format of 3 rounds, so expect to do that that in the coming weeks.

Any questions, ask me.

If it's about Gaidens, they will run DURING the RP. They were never meant to be completed before this started anyway! It is backstory that's already happened, so whatever plans you have for Knights shouldn't be held back by them in any way.

Any questions, ask me

So last NPC for now is made. I am officially shutting up and calming down/ preparing for tomorrow - December. Good luck all. If you have characters to make go for it. We have a boat ton and only 2 months to do this so...up to you. The Chunin Exams will follow the Naruto format of 3 rounds, so expect to do that that in the coming weeks.

Any questions, ask me.

If it's about Gaidens, they will run DURING the RP. They were never meant to be completed before this started anyway! It is backstory that's already happened, so whatever plans you have for Knights shouldn't be held back by them in any way.

Any questions, ask me

On a scale of 1 to 100, how would you rate our collective chances of seeing a bat IRL before we're finished?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back