Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

So besides a few PC that need to be accepted, most everything else for the RP is done. We could actually start today, but I'll leave the rest of the week for Gaidens and completing lore.

If anyone has info they want me to add such as Sage Villages, etc, let me know. I'll be lounging around tweaking what I want done in the Chunin Exams.

Right? IG and Hange go together so well.

Can you tell me what natures were Tyrant Release again? All except Yin +Yang?

Tyrant is every element except Yin.

The idea is that currently, it regulates Mizutsune's chakra, allowing her to attune what natures she gets from her hearts (or create artificial hearts through it... but she needs all 5 hearts and some time to create a core). It also allows her to warp two of her hearts together to use an Advanced Nature. That is why it's called Tyrant, "Dictator of Chakra Release" essentially.

Though... its true purpose depends on how she is treated via RP...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyrant is every element except Yin.

The idea is that currently, it regulates Mizutsune's chakra, allowing her to attune what natures she gets from her hearts (or create artificial hearts through it... but she needs all 5 hearts and some time to create a core). It also allows her to warp two of her hearts together to use an Advanced Nature. That is why it's called Tyrant, "Dictator of Chakra Release" essentially. 

That is very interesting. I will add it in soon to the lore then. I'll ask you about the pandas soon too.

4 hours ago, White Masquerade said:

Salute!

Will be doing some more things later tonight!

Had some time on my hands soo...

legends_by_hodhouse-dajhfa8.jpg

Everyone, this is Mizutsune when drawn...

In 2 weeks if I get free time, I'll draw another character

@White Masquerade

Damn, you've been mighty productive the past few days, haven't you? Writing gaidens, accepting CS's, finishing the tabs for the new thread- brownie points to you.

Thank you for that delicious response to the gaiden- it was well worth the wait ^.^. I'm going to need to mull over how to reply best to it, but it's all good. As for Yoshinori, I'm not sure what that 'wow' of yours entailed or what exactly you have in store for him, but don't go too hard on him (Or at least don't punish him for my previous character's sins) and it'll be good. I got a few more little things to finish up before the thread starts, but I'll tag you once that's all sorted out.

If I may ask, do we have a tentative date as to when the thread shall open up?

Not quite, it would be hard to get through the rocks at the opening to the bay. 

Also, about how long for years should we wait for? Maybe ten to twelve-ish?

Uh, so then how do you propose he get to the island if not by water? I mean, would humans have developed airplanes do you think?

10-12 sounds good. I'll let you decide...cause you're starting off. But the longer the better, cause I plan for him to be a colonel already. ^_^

Uh, so then how do you propose he get to the island if not by water? I mean, would humans have developed airplanes do you think?

10-12 sounds good. I'll let you decide...cause you're starting off. But the longer the better, cause I plan for him to be a colonel already. ^_^

13 it is then. And he can get either to the rest of the main island by regular boat, or take a Hato no Tochi run craft to get to Hato no Tochi, which is what I was thinking of. 

Hato no Tochi is on the bottom left of the island that is closest to the Sea of Storms, giving it a good surf outside the cliff peninsula's that keep the bay cut off from the ocean. There are also a number of rocks and reefs that make approaching the entrance to the bay dangerous unless you know the area properly. That said for those not coming from the mainland of the island through the Forest of the Moon can only come with a Hato no Tochi owned and captained craft that knows the waters. 

I dunno if White's posted up about the Land of the Dove yet though, soooo, yea.

13 it is then. And he can get either to the rest of the main island by regular boat, or take a Hato no Tochi run craft to get to Hato no Tochi, which is what I was thinking of. 

Hato no Tochi is on the bottom left of the island that is closest to the Sea of Storms, giving it a good surf outside the cliff peninsula's that keep the bay cut off from the ocean. There are also a number of rocks and reefs that make approaching the entrance to the bay dangerous unless you know the area properly. That said for those not coming from the mainland of the island through the Forest of the Moon can only come with a Hato no Tochi owned and captained craft that knows the waters. 

I dunno if White's posted up about the Land of the Dove yet though, soooo, yea.

Danger is what Shinsei lives for, given that he chose to join the human military instead of living a peaceful life. lol.

But yeah, if there's a craft that knows the way he'll most likely take it. Otherwise, he'd have to investigate how to get to the island himself. Or send someone to do it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Danger is what Shinsei lives for, given that he chose to join the human military instead of living a peaceful life. lol.

But yeah, if there's a craft that knows the way he'll most likely take it. Otherwise, he'd have to investigate how to get to the island himself. 

Large ocean craft moves to the opening of the bay, then goods and people transfers over to a smaller ship flat bottom ship that can move through the opening in the cliffs and the shallow water into the bay safely. 

The most likely and easiest way of making your way to Hato no Tochi rather than trekking through the wilds of the Land of the Volcano and then to the Forest of the Moon and then to the Land of the Dove so that's what I had Shinsei do, just take the ships.

Large ocean craft moves to the opening of the bay, then goods and people transfers over to a smaller ship flat bottom ship that can move through the opening in the cliffs and the shallow water into the bay safely. 

The most likely and easiest way of making your way to Hato no Tochi rather than trekking through the wilds of the Land of the Volcano and then to the Forest of the Moon and then to the Land of the Dove so that's what I had Shinsei do, just take the ships.

Mmhm, so it is connected to the ocean...just a really thin connection =P

Mmhm, so it is connected to the ocean...just a really thin connection =P

Yup, with cliffs largely blocking it off from the ocean. I imagine it started decades if not centuries ago as a lake at the top of the cliffs that just wore out and broke through to the sea. Though the opening is wide enough for two ships to pass easily through, most deep hull ocean craft would likely hit rock trying to get through, but the flat bottomed sail craft(such as the viking longship style) would pass through just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back