Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@White Masquerade

Laser.jpg

This Rider is... A Ride! While the other Riders go from SD-esque chibi Level 1 forms to normal humanoid Level 2 forms, Kamen Rider Laser becomes a motorcycle. Previous scans have already revealed that he'll actually have a humanoid form for Level 3, but there's something entertaining about him literally being the village bicycle. Also, we'll now have two men regularly riding each other in a kid's show. 

Also what did you edit on Amai an a few other of my bios ? , And that just peachy cause I can only sense fragile alliance going . 

1 minute ago, White Masquerade said:

Tch. I don't want to be buddy-buddy with you either! How's that!??

@Hange Zoe

Made a few edits to Sasha, but he is accepted. A few of his images are not linked but that's okay.

@White Masquerade

This Rider is... A Ride! While the other Riders go from SD-esque chibi Level 1 forms to normal humanoid Level 2 forms, Kamen Rider Laser becomes a motorcycle. Previous scans have already revealed that he'll actually have a humanoid form for Level 3, but there's something entertaining about him literally being the village bicycle. Also, we'll now have two men regularly riding each other in a kid's show. 

-____________________________________________________-

Don't say that out loud Gasmaskie..

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

I edited the biography. That's it

@clarinetti

W

O

W

Accepted. Even though he is from the East, I will do something for you Clarinetti. Look out in the RP. Marvelous.

@White Masquerade

It's the manliest thing ever White. The doujins practically write themselves too.

As expected, Archimedes's Noble Phantasm is his infamous Death Ray. Uses a lot of gears, he looks like he'll be a pretty fun Caster.

@White Masquerade

It's the manliest thing ever White. The doujins practically write themselves too.

As expected, Archimedes's Noble Phantasm is his infamous Death Ray. Uses a lot of gears, he looks like he'll be a pretty fun Caster.

Ah the mirrors, those towers were such a pain in Age of Empires. At least they left out the giant crane thing.

So realy the only NPCs I need to mess with is eventually fleshing out the Memoriam, which I'll have to do at some point buuuuuuuuutttt, I've got mead and my best mate coming over with his copy of Dead Space 3 for us to shit ourselves through xD

So realy the only NPCs I need to mess with is eventually fleshing out the Memoriam, which I'll have to do at some point buuuuuuuuutttt, I've got mead and my best mate coming over with his copy of Dead Space 3 for us to shit ourselves through xD

Scary games =/. Don't scare yourselves to death.

@IG42

What the....is that how this person is taking their base? T_T

Ah the mirrors, those towers were such a pain in Age of Empires. At least they left out the giant crane thing.

Parigi_griffe.jpg

The Claw of Archimedes is still in, it's just that they based it off this interpretation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back