Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

I also want to make a character that has a reincarnation of someone important to said character from decades ago. 

I honestly don't know if I want to entrust white with my next npc. @-@  

White won't take your character if you hold them close to you. Probably.

I feel that Jun-bug  would fit Nubri cause i can image her using it cable like a streamer from gymnatsic

@QuirkyAngel

lol. Jun is indeed daddy's little princess. He'll probably give it Nuibari to her, if he doesn't find someone else to train. She won't be using it to fight.

@White Masquerade

I literally have no idea how you're doing the rankings. Why is Hana dangerous like Shirokko? Shiro-chan is beyond join. She's a low level jonin. Plus Hana's really nice and lovable. Nothing dangerous about her~

1 minute ago, QuirkyAngel said:

lol. Jun is indeed daddy's little princess. He'll probably give it Nuibari to her, if he doesn't find someone else to train. She won't be using it to fight.

@White Masquerade

I literally have no idea how you're doing the rankings. Why is Hana dangerous like Shirokko? Shiro-chan is beyond join. She's a low level jonin. Plus Hana's really nice and lovable. Nothing dangerous about her~

I Treat them like they're my family ;_; 

Last edited by a moderator:

@White Masquerade

Never trust those who are nice or lovable ! ,and as much as it pains me to know the sword would become just a toy it will be dealt with in the time I'm sure . She'll just have to spend some time with big sis Shingetsu . Also, I don't get the ranking either though I'm fine with my OC's being somewhat mediocre by themselves. Their strength is in their unit ability 

Never trust those who are nice or lovable ! ,and as much as it pains me to know the sword would become just a toy it will be dealt with in the time I'm sure . She'll just have to spend some time with big sis Shingetsu . Also, I don't get the ranking either though I'm fine with my OC's being somewhat mediocre by themselves. Their strength is in their unit ability 

Chiaki himself is just keeping Nuibari, since he has Sumire's dream sword. I can't imagine how he'd wield both simultaneously. Perhaps occasionally when he wants to use it for some tactical move.

Jun is still a ninja...make no mistake about that. Even if she's not one for messy/bloody violence, she'll skewer her enemies if she has to.

The rankings are used for 2 things from what I can tell--adding to a nation's strength and dice battles. I think I only tried one dice battle in the previous rp, because I was curious. I suppose they may be used for whatever fun events White comes up with...but otherwise, I don't imagine they'll be used that much.

2 minutes ago, QuirkyAngel said:

Chiaki himself is just keeping Nuibari, since he has Sumire's dream sword. I can't imagine how he'd wield both simultaneously. Perhaps occasionally when he wants to use it for some tactical move.

Jun is still a ninja...make no mistake about that. Even if she's not one for messy/bloody violence, she'll skewer her enemies if she has to.

The rankings are used for 2 things from what I can tell--adding to a nation's strength and dice battles. I think I only tried one dice battle in the previous rp, because I was curious. I suppose they may be used for whatever fun events White comes up with...but otherwise, I don't imagine they'll be used that much.

4th Mizu approved 1_by_puccapucca02-d9pvouy.jpg

55 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

Lol. Of course you are! You're one of the reasons!!

@QuirkyAngel

Hana is accepted. I only removed Ghost fire from summoning. Summoning Jutsu are for contracted people.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

From what I see so far, the land of Water will be on top. Congratulations for doing well despite my hate.

Since I am one of the reasons...

When should I get a response to our meeting?

@QuirkyAngel

Don't worry about how the rankings are done, lol. Shirokko's level is now just a Jonin btw.

@Hange Zoe

Haha. You can treat your NPC like family. That's okay.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

OI. Kiri is the strongest nation still. Don't complain, friend.

@hudhouse

Probably some time tomorrow. I am nearly through the Non-PC and am finished with the PC already submitted.

welp done with my tester character lets see if he can survive the rp ,now two..well three more bios to go Yay 

@GasMaskie

The RemRam sisters are so perfect together =). I see what you mean with Megumin. It's shocking to see her play someone quiet and calm in Emilia O.o  Why do they use Saber's model for Nero though? Is it just because she's the mascot?

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

lol.

@Lucem Tenebris

Lucem you have an avatar I want to hug.

@clarinetti

You can go ahead and throw people under the bus.

@QuirkyAngel

Maybe. Still. You are included by association.

@Pequeno Burraidh

You are included by association as well.

Pretty much. Saberface Syndrome since she's the most well-known waifu. Nero's more emotive than Artoria though. Mordred is justified since she's Artoria's son but Jeanne is inexplicable.

Nero a cute. But she managed to butcher the lyrics to Jingle Bells. She's pretty terrible at any artistic endeavor.

Pretty much. Saberface Syndrome since she's the most well-known waifu. Nero's more emotive than Artoria though. Mordred is justified since she's Artoria's son but Jeanne is inexplicable.

Nero a cute. But she managed to butcher the lyrics to Jingle Bells. She's pretty terrible at artistic endeavors in general.

@White Masquerade

You accepted Dove, you had Wunan meet her first, you controlled Orisas and Chomei.

In other words, all my association was with you specifically first. So are you blaming yourself then?

Let's not point fingers here, Peqeuna =P There's nobody here to blame! <3 Let's just have a good story shall we????

@GasMaskie

I had a feeling from the vid you showed me while back. She is a, "airhead blonde" isn't she?

Let's not point fingers here, Peqeuna =P There's nobody here to blame! <3 Let's just have a good story shall we????

@GasMaskie

I had a feeling from the vid you showed me while back. She is a, "airhead blonde" isn't she?

Oh Masquey-poo, I wasn't pointing fingers, just stating facts.

That said, it will be a fantastic after-story, and we will have quite a lot of fun. Out of the Memoriam, Rei, Rokoriko, Kauri and Timuga, who do you like the most so far?

Oh Masquey-poo, I wasn't pointing fingers, just stating facts.

That said, it will be a fantastic after-story, and we will have quite a lot of fun. Out of the Memoriam, Rei, Rokoriko, Kauri and Timuga, who do you like the most so far?

Kauri Brehm of course.

He's definitely an interesting one, I think he'll be one of my favourite NPCs to have running around. That said Kauri and Rokoriko are definitely who I'm looking forward to playing the most.

I hope you enjoy playing them.

I had the hardest time deciding between Nao vs Jun and Shinsei vs Raina for the player character slot. I think I could swap between them and they'd all be fun to play. In the end though, I chose Nao and Shinsei with Jun and Raina as npcs. Interestingly, both Jun and Raina will be participating in the chunin exam. I hope they don't die...especially Raina, given that she's a normal human.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back