Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

areyoufromthepast.gif

I am. What the heck is auto-complete?

I thought the tainan oppose a threat to the powerful ones. 

His cs is in the neutral characters tab, I think. Who are the powerful ones?

Well slightly different.

Auto-complete also applies to when it fills in it's best idea of a word you're in the progress of typing.

@Lucem Tenebris @QuirkyAngel @IG42 @Hange Zoe

If people I was expecting a lighter ending too. If things get too dark, we can all just toddle the eff off and away to Hato no Tochi xD

@White Masquerade

Also, you better not have plans to be getting after me for the length of the tale. I spent the better half of that RP simply trying to get Dove involved with people other than NPCs to begin with, and you all started it before I showed up =P

@Lucem Tenebris @QuirkyAngel @IG42 @Hange Zoe

If people I was expecting a lighter ending too. If things get too dark, we can all just toddle the eff off and away to Hato no Tochi xD

@White Masquerade

Also, you better not have plans to be getting after me for the length of the tale. I spent the better half of that RP simply trying to get Dove involved with people other than NPCs to begin with, and you all started it before I showed up =P

I don't think any one person can be blamed for the story going on as long as long as it did. There was a lot of plot to chug through, and with so many characters involved (And just as many participants, all having their own lives and been busy with school/work/etc) it was bound to take a good deal of time. That's all there is to it. So no one's throwing anyone under the bus in the afterstory... right folks?

@GasMaskie

The RemRam sisters are so perfect together =). I see what you mean with Megumin. It's shocking to see her play someone quiet and calm in Emilia O.o  Why do they use Saber's model for Nero though? Is it just because she's the mascot?

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

lol.

@Lucem Tenebris

Lucem you have an avatar I want to hug.

@clarinetti

You can go ahead and throw people under the bus.

@QuirkyAngel

Maybe. Still. You are included by association.

@Pequeno Burraidh

You are included by association as well.

I feel left out ;p

@_@

Everyone is at fault. You are included! Don't see it as bad thing though. Just know I'll be trying to do a real story, instead of only playing around.

@TheScarecrow

Neji is accepted. I like the Black water mix of Yang +Water. Very cool. He is in the exam correct? What Land is he from?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. Of course you are! You're one of the reasons!!

@QuirkyAngel

Hana is accepted. I only removed Ghost fire from summoning. Summoning Jutsu are for contracted people.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

From what I see so far, the land of Water will be on top. Congratulations for doing well despite my hate.

Works for me.

And yes~! Go Kiri.

I finished by last npc, so I can now throw myself into Gaidens until the start of the rp ^_^

2 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

@_@

Everyone is at fault. You are included! Don't see it as bad thing though. Just know I'll be trying to do a real story, instead of only playing around.

@TheScarecrow

Neji is accepted. I like the Black water mix of Yang +Water. Very cool. He is in the exam correct? What Land is he from?

Did you look into taiyo and kagaku yet? 

I want to make at least one more before it starts, and two npcs 

Works for me.

And yes~! Go Kiri.

I finished by last npc, so I can now throw myself into Gaidens until the start of the rp ^_^

Yup. I can feel the start getting close too, so you shouldn't have to wait too long.

Did you look into taiyo and kagaku yet? 

I want to make at least one more before it starts, and two npcs 

Not yet, but will as soon as I reach the end of the Non PC and go back to recheck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back