Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@GasMaskie

Woah, what's with calling Nero names? And that's cool, the VA gets a chance to expand herself. I personally found Emilia a weird (and space-taking) character,  =/. Don't know how she's written in the manga, but in the anime, I guess the VA didn't have much chance to show Emilia off.

Haha. Don't say that.

@Lucem Tenebris

Maybe you might need to be, Lucem. It looks like a mature, angsty RP is wanted. 1 year? Pfft. There will be a cliffhanger at some point. Kakureyami already got a complete end. No need for this one to have!

@GasMaskie

Woah, what's with calling Nero names? And that's cool, the VA gets a chance to expand herself. I personally found Emilia a weird (and space-taking) character,  =/. Don't know how she's written in the manga, but in the anime, I guess the VA didn't have much chance to show Emilia off.

Haha. Don't say that.

@Lucem Tenebris

Maybe you might need to be, Lucem. It looks like a mature, angsty RP is wanted. 1 year? Pfft. There will be a cliffhanger at some point. Kakureyami already got a complete end. No need for this one to have!

Nero's literally called the Whore of Babylon in Fate/Extra CCC and when summoned in the Rider Class she's called Mother Harlot and she rides the Beast of Revelations. She's cute, but she's also the biggest attention whore ever. Nero was someone who wanted to be loved by all but ended up getting betrayed by her subjects.

As for Emilia, I like Rem better. She's definitely more expressive as Megumin though and that role basically made her famous.

Not remotely lol , but I figure that swordsmen candidates or would be  in the blood mist training. Think of it as taking ap / advance classes you can take can the route but it's not the only route to being a ninja .could also be a fast track for certain jobs for certain jobs *mobsters glance around*

Ah. Well, neither Nao nor Jun took the advanced course(I don't imagine Chiaki would let them even if they did decide to), but they want the swords anyway. Nao especially wants Samehada~ ^_^

...did Shingetsu voluntarily take it when she was five? =/

Tbh, if the bloody mist thing is still going on, I imagine it to be some sort of underground thing--not something the majority of the public knows about. Sort of like Kiri's version of Anbu Root. Otherwise, I don't imagine the general public would be too happy with it...even if it was a voluntary thing.

Also, Chiaki is unlikely to hand Nuibari over to a swordsman candidate who has participated in the bloody mist training, since that would imply he supports it--which he doesn't.   

@IG42

I don't think anyone can really argue it's not screwed up. Caste systems. Racial profiling. Discrimination. Corruption. Nepotism. The world is an unfair place.

As for the bloody mist...well...yeah...I can't say it isn't messed up, but I can comprehend the logic behind using to select future hunter-nins. Hunter-nins are ninjas whose duty is to protect the secrets of Kirigakure...through assassination of former Kiri ninjas that have gone rogue. Village/duty over family/friends. The ideal Hunter-nin would have the mentality to kill even their family/friends/acquaintance if such a person posed a threat to Kirigakure...or it was their mission to do so. The ideal hunter-nin shouldn't be phased by deaths, or at least have a mind strong enough not to be shattered by it, because their job is to kill. The ideal hunter-nin would have the mental fortitude, strength, and skill to be able to survive a death royal. Certainly there's a risk of psychosis, but if the goal was to choose, among the would-be-ninjas, elite killers who they could trust to be able to murder their friends when asked to(the perfect tool)...then the bloody mist exam makes sense to a degree.

@White Masquerade

Oh. That makes sense, I guess...

A cliffhanger, White? Really? Why do you do this to us? T_T

@Lucem Tenebris

Given your tastes in rps, I'm surprised you'd be concerned :P  

Ah. Well, neither Nao nor Jun took the advanced course(I don't imagine Chiaki would let them even if they did decide to), but they want the swords anyway. Nao especially wants Samehada~ ^_^

Tbh, if the bloody mist thing is still going on, I imagine it to be some sort of underground thing--not something the majority of the public knows about. Sort of like Kiri's version of Anbu Root. Otherwise, I don't imagine the general public would be too happy with it...even if it was a voluntary thing.

Also, Chiaki is unlikely to hand Nuibari over to a swordsman candidate who has participated in the bloody mist training, since that would imply he supports it--which he doesn't.   

@IG42

I don't think anyone can really argue it's not screwed up. Caste systems. Racial profiling. Discrimination. Corruption. Nepotism. The world is an unfair place.

As for the bloody mist...well...yeah...I can't say it isn't messed up, but I can comprehend the logic behind using to select future hunter-nins. Hunter-nins are ninjas whose duty is to protect the secrets of Kirigakure...through assassination of former Kiri ninjas that have gone rogue. Village/duty over family/friends. The ideal Hunter-nin would have the mentality to kill even their family/friends/acquaintance if such a person posed a threat to Kirigakure...or it was their mission to do so. The ideal hunter-nin shouldn't be phased by deaths, or at least have a mind strong enough not to be shattered by it, because their job is to kill. The ideal hunter-nin would have the mental fortitude, strength, and skill to be able to survive a death royal. Certainly there's a risk of psychosis, but if the goal was to choose, among the would-be-ninjas, elite killers who they could trust to be able to murder their friends when asked to(the perfect tool)...then the bloody mist exam makes sense to a degree.

@White Masquerade

@Lucem Tenebris

Least in Shingetsu case it would've Hans doing to a degree,reasoning behind it naturally would've been caste pride. Shingetsu would be her own choice but would definitely be inspired by her mother history.

As for the next passing of blades, it more than healthy to say it simply passed on like a heirloom when ever the old member see someone fitting for their tools . I image I'll have Han and Yasa at that point of retirement looming so no better time to examine those chuunin exams

@IG42

@White Masquerade

@Lucem Tenebris

Because I had to go through a 1.5 year long RP. I believe in peaceful revenge.

No, by the length of the session. 

Like I said. It wasn't our fault. Or at least, I wasn't my fault the rp dragged as long as it did :P

I think many of the rpers participating the the last rp would argue that quality posts take time~

I'm usually a fan of darker roleplays, but I had prepared myself for an easygoing afterstory. Now, I'm wondering if Kouta will be able to make it through to the end.

Think positive, Luce. Kouta-kun's a strong kid. He'll make it...probably. 

Just make sure it doesn't attract the tainans attention 

Tainan's a good guy right? He wouldn't kill kids...

I have a feeling that his Kekkei Genkai will get him into a lot of trouble. Either that, or he'll end up trying to help someone and suffer for it.

I can relate to this. When you write 'never abandons a friend' somewhere in your character's cs it makes you worry for them. Especially if that character's a npc. They don't even get pc armor T_T

Tainan's a good guy right? He wouldn't kill kids...

I can relate to this. When you write 'never abandons a friend' somewhere in your character's cs it makes you worry for them. Especially if that character's a npc. They don't even get pc armor T_T

I thought the tainan oppose a threat to the powerful ones. 

Auto complete? 

areyoufromthepast.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back