Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

That's crazy O.O. Hopefully no one's been injured or anything like that (Though it sounds like folks are getting a kick out of it, if they're tubing to class and such). Your building hasn't been flooded or anything, right?

The buildings here aren't flooded, but the pool and fields are. Nobody has been injured. People are just rushing to get home. 

Some people use the river to tube to class and their homes all the time. Now they just have more places to go through. 

Woooooow. I don't know what to tell you Lucem. Your uni-mates are pretty lax. That's a cool atmosphere to have actually. They sound like the type to all dress as doctors and go to class like normal, if there's some kind of health scare.

That's happened before, but without dressing up. The teacher forced us to go home when she realized everyone was sick.

@White Masquerade

Thank you compadre- your patience shall be rewarded, I assure you. Well, I kind of noticed that there was a lack of PC's hailing from the Eastern Continent, at least in proportion to the shinobi, so I figured I'd give it a shot. But trust me: I still plan on seeing to it that the fine people of Iwagakure are represented in all their glory during the upcoming Chunin exams.

Also, I second IG's point: you've currently got Hoshie listed as Raikazekage in the overview, but I doubt she's planning on making a triumphant return for the afterstory.

@Lucem Tenebris

Well that's fortunate at least: hopefully you guys get the drier weather in the coming days so that it doesn't become more of a issue than it is already.

It sounds like you live in an interesting town, if tubing is one of the standard forms of transportation for students. At least you can save on gas and such ;p.

@White Masquerade So any sign of a potential Raikage yet?

No. Why? The world is not all perfect and squared away, IG-san. It's okay to have a missing Kage.

@Lucem Tenebris

xD. You'd fit right into that atmosphere, my monotone-typing friend =)

@clarinetti

Ah. I say its funny because I didn't expect anyone to make a character from the East. That person will be just a normal human O.o

@White Masquerade

We've always been on the same side, you're just too stubborn to work with me most of the times xD

=). Ehehe. But our bond has grown stronger because of it, yes? The best way to understand your fellow mates is to link arms, fight, and walk through the fire with them. At the end of the day no matter what happens, you can compare battle scars, share a beer, and reminisce about what went on ^_^. I will forever remember the moment Orisas and Dove split in Yugakure.

@TheScarecrow

Oye, Kanra, your 3 NOC are accepted. I like Hide's history.

@White Masquerade

Berserker Gacha Today. I am someone who has the best affinity for the 「Lancer」class. I am a Master who attracts misfortune.

TICKETS

toOMOYr.png

QUARTZ

nAMtEwW.png

Smug Blueman.png

Last edited by a moderator:
=). Ehehe. But our bond has grown stronger because of it, yes? The best way to understand your fellow mates is to link arms, fight, and walk through the fire with them. At the end of the day no matter what happens, you can compare battle scars, share a beer, and reminisce about what went on ^_^. I will forever remember the moment Orisas and Dove split in Yugakure.

@TheScarecrow

Oye, Kanra, your 3 NOC are accepted. I like Hide's history.

And now we come to this chapter. It will be fun. Though mayhaps we try to be at each other's throats with our characters a touch less than we were last time?

@GasMaskie

I don't understand =/. The draw is for Berserker, but you only got Lancers?

@QuirkyAngel

Chiaki is accepted. I don't even know what to tell you. =P

@Hange Zoe

Gekido is accepted!

@Pequeno Burraidh

Maybe. We will have to see.

So I originally wanted it to be a lax afterstory, but that may have to be changed. I will think on it.

What... wait... wait wait wait... you aren't actually thinking of doing an S-word are you?

@GasMaskie

I don't understand =/. The draw is for Berserker, but you only got Lancers?

@QuirkyAngel

Chiaki is accepted. I don't even know what to tell you. =P

@Hange Zoe

Gekido is accepted!

@Pequeno Burraidh

Maybe. We will have to see.

So I originally wanted it to be a lax afterstory, but that may have to be changed. I will think on it.

I got 2 5* Berserkers with my rolls who also happened to be Lancers. In Fate/Apocrypha, Vlad the Impaler was actually the Lancer of Black. When his Noble Phantasm that drew upon Dracula's legend was used, he essentially became a Berserker. In Fate/Grand Order, he's only summoned as a Berserker with that Noble Phantasm already active.

Berserker Cu Chulainn is better known as Lancer from F/SN. 

1474924590800.jpg

Also, this man has his priorities straight. 

@White Masquerade

Mixed feelings about Nao? He's a sweet kid with a inclination towards adventure and deep sea exploration. What's there not to like? :P  

lol. Technically, Shinsei is affiliated with the Land of Tea now that he's joined Tainan's Army. So 'drunkard from the land of Tea' is probably more appropriate. Though that might change depending on how the rp goes.  

Did Chiaki leave you speechless? His role as a npc is just to be for Nao what Sumire was for Chiaki in the previous rp. And prevent anything horrific from befalling Kirigakure...

What changed?

Not that I don't enjoy the development of a deeper and darker plot. If you've got lots of good ideas, it would be a shame not to be able to showcase it.

@IG42

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

I thought the whole bloody mist thing ended with the 5th Mizukage. Did it restart again?

@Lucem Tenebris

Stay safe.

What... wait... wait wait wait... you aren't actually thinking of doing an S-word are you?

Don't say it. You might jinx something :x

@White Masquerade

Mixed feelings about Nao? He's a sweet kid with a inclination towards adventure and deep sea exploration. What's there not to like? :P  

lol. Technically, Shinsei is affiliated with the Land of Tea now that he's joined Tainan's Army. So 'drunkard from the land of Tea' is probably more appropriate. Though that might change depending on how the rp goes.  

Did Chiaki leave you speechless? His role as a npc is just to be for Nao what Sumire was for Chiaki in the previous rp. And prevent anything horrific from befalling Kirigakure...

What changed?

Not that I don't enjoy the development of a deeper and darker plot. If you've got lots of good ideas, it would be a shame not to be able to showcase it.

@IG42

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

I thought the whole bloody mist thing ended with the 5th Mizukage. Did it restart again?

@Lucem Tenebris

Stay safe.

Don't say it. You might jinx something :x

Apparently it did , I only had it going for those involved in trying to be a seven swordsmen member honestly. But it may have happen because of lack of communication 

Apparently it did , I only had it going for those involved in trying to be a seven swordsmen member honestly. But it may have happen because of lack of communication 

Ah, I didn't imagine Nao or Jun had to go through the bloody mist scenario, but they were older than Shingetusu when they graduated so...*shrug* Things might have changed by then. It's possible that desperation for stronger shinobi caused Kiri to...revert to their bad days? Dunno.

Also found this in the wiki:

In the Academy, students wishing to graduate (only members of the lowest caste in the novel)[2] had to fight to the death, and only those who survived could advance to the ranks of the ninja. This practice earned the village the nickname as the "Village of the Bloody Mist" (血霧の里, Chigiri no Sato)

Don't think Nao or Jun are part of the lower caste :P

Ah, I didn't imagine Nao or Jun had to go through the bloody mist scenario, but they were older than Shingetusu when they graduated so...*shrug* Things might have changed by then. It's possible that desperation for stronger shinobi caused Kiri to...revert to their bad days? Dunno.

Also found this in the wiki:

Don't think Nao or Jun are part of the lower caste :P

Not remotely lol , but I figure that swordsmen candidates or would be  in the blood mist training. Think of it as taking ap / advance classes you can take can the route but it's not the only route to being a ninja .could also be a fast track for certain jobs for certain jobs *mobsters glance around*

Not remotely lol , but I figure that swordsmen candidates or would be  in the blood mist training. Think of it as taking ap / advance classes you can take can the route but it's not the only route to being a ninja .could also be a fast track for certain jobs for certain jobs *mobsters glance around*

Oh so it's not screwed up when the upper caste doesn't have to go through it?

Oh so it's not screwed up when the upper caste doesn't have to go through it?

Well no one has to do it now, only those who A. are swordsmen candiate or B . Hunter nin  C the simply murderous . I expect now you can go the normal route and still make rank . 

Well no one has to do it now, only those who A. are swordsmen candiate or B . Hunter nin  C the simply murderous . I expect now you can go the normal route and still make rank . 

So it's not screwed up to lump your most skilled trainees and those trusted with the most delicate operations in with the psychopaths and feed their neuroses?

So it's not screwed up to lump your most skilled trainees and those trusted with the most delicate operations in with the psychopaths and feed their neuroses?

Oh its screwed up yes, but in this case its voluntary. Plus gotta reason though it makes them a bit more bloodthirsty perhaps,not every Kiri ninja showed the all of 15 or so . being reasonable , not all of them were murder thou they came from the first bloody mist era  The ratio would've drop dramatically at this point I only image beside the "noble" families of the Kiri and a few other I doubt many would be involved in the Blood Mist Tradition at this point . So say all special ops are run by bloody mist graduate would be wrong,seeing as noble families do it to save face other might do it to climb the ladder quickly . But if there is a safer route why not take that up to the stars.  

@Pequeno Burraidh

No, no sequel in consideration, but with the characters I'm getting, I can't do this like normal. I have to put in that edge the last RP had. It can't be that bright, relaxing story I want anymore =/.

@GasMaskie

Lol. Yes. The goblins take first priority xD

@QuirkyAngel

Mainly the characters. I don't believe everyone will be used to their full potential if I continue on the way I have it set now. Not that I mind changing what I have, but it won't be a light  and easy RP anymore.

So I'm like bored rn

I sounded white wth

=p

@Pequeno Burraidh

No, no sequel in consideration, but with the characters I'm getting, I can't do this like normal. I have to put in that edge the last RP had. It can't be that bright, relaxing story I want anymore =/.

@GasMaskie

Lol. Yes. The goblins take first priority xD

@QuirkyAngel

Mainly the characters. I don't believe everyone will be used to their full potential if I continue on the way I have it set now. Not that I mind changing what I have, but it won't be a light  and easy RP anymore.

=p

After the ending, I don't think anyone was expecting a better world from that outcome. Also, some F/GO news. Due to Risa Taneda's recent health issues, Rie Takahashi will now be voicing Mashu/Shielder. Takahashi is a new and upcoming voice actress who has voiced Megumin from KonoSuba and Emilia from Re:Zero. And as it's been a year and then some, the next event will be the Nero Festival 2016 featuring everyone's favorite Whore of Babylon Saberface, Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus.

@Pequeno Burraidh

And no, there's no good reason as to why Nero looks like King Arthur, it's best to just to take things in stride.

I expect many children to die during the afterstory if she has truly reached that point. I don't think it will take another year and half to complete. Maybe a year, at the most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back