Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

I hope you enjoy playing them.

I had the hardest time deciding between Nao vs Jun and Shinsei vs Raina for the player character slot. I think I could swap between them and they'd all be fun to play. In the end though, I chose Nao and Shinsei with Jun and Raina as npcs. Interestingly, both Jun and Raina will be participating in the chunin exam. I hope they don't die...especially Raina, given that she's a normal human.

Timuga will likely just try to reach his target, but Rei and Rokoriko, as well as the Memoriam would be good people to keep innocents near. Oh, and one other guy, but we'll find out about that later.

Let's not point fingers here, Peqeuna =P There's nobody here to blame! <3 Let's just have a good story shall we????

@GasMaskie

I had a feeling from the vid you showed me while back. She is a, "airhead blonde" isn't she?

Nah, she's more like Gilgamesh except she can't really back up her pride. Her skill Imperial Privilege lets her gain proficiency in certain skills because she thinks she's that good at it. Essentially, Nero isn't someone who would normally qualify for Saber because of her low stats. However, Imperial Privilege lets her cheat the requirements through sheer personality. 

Also, cutest Berserker.

Timuga will likely just try to reach his target, but Rei and Rokoriko, as well as the Memoriam would be good people to keep innocents near. Oh, and one other guy, but we'll find out about that later.

Keep innocents near?

Unknown npc. Nice. I think I have one too...though rather than because I plan on revealing him/her later, it's because he/she is fodder enough that I don't care to make character sheet for him/her. 

Keep innocents near?

Unknown npc. Nice. I think I have one too...though rather than because I plan on revealing him/her later, it's because he/she is fodder enough that I don't care to make character sheet for him/her. 

I just meant that is shite hits the fan, they are the people that will focus the most on keeping the civilians safe.

I just meant that is shite hits the fan, they are the people that will focus the most on keeping the civilians safe.

Raina isn't exactly an innocent, given that she's a soldier.

Most my characters would try to keep civillians safe...since the Chunin exam is an interracial competition to promote friendly relations. In Shinsei's case, it's his job to make sure nothing goes wrong--using the Arc Shield :) Chiaki wants to limit damages to Kiri's land...and hopes the kids don't kill each other. At the very least, he won't sit still if he believes his children are about to die.   

Raina isn't exactly an innocent, given that she's a soldier.

Most my characters would try to keep civillians safe...since the Chunin exam is an interracial competition to promote friendly relations. In Shinsei's case, it's his job to make sure nothing goes wrong--using the Arc Shield :) Chiaki wants to limit damages to Kiri's land...and hopes the kids don't kill each other. At the very least, he won't sit still if he believes his children are about to die.   

That's always good. Hmm...

Would Shinsei respond to an invitation from Rei to meet up for tea or somesuch? I'm thinking of a gaiden, but literally just before the start of the Afterstory, like they're both either a month to a week or two before the Afterstory starts, perhaps Shinsei's arriving early, and Rei is likely just there for trading.

It would give them a chance to talk about things, discuss a few others and perhaps finally clear up some air before everything starts up, and I feel would be less shoehorning than putting Shinsei in Hato no Tochi for no reason.

Certainly. Whichever works.

I can have him visit Hato no Tochi or we can have them talking in Kiri. Though if we're going to have them in Kiri, may as well post them in the Afterstory...I'm sure there'll be a bit of time to introduce the characters before the chunin exam begins.

I've become inspired to create something... By any chance, would anyone be interested in working with me to make a story? If so, tag me an' I'll share what my current ideas are in one group PM, see if they're somethin' people'd like to help me create.

I've become inspired to create something... By any chance, would anyone be interested in working with me to make a story? If so, tag me an' I'll share what my current ideas are in one group PM, see if they're somethin' people'd like to help me create.

*Rolls on over*

Hullo!

Certainly. Whichever works.

I can have him visit Hato no Tochi or we can have them talking in Kiri. Though if we're going to have them in Kiri, may as well post them in the Afterstory...I'm sure there'll be a bit of time to introduce the characters before the chunin exam begins.

I just remembered us not really having a good reason for him to go to Hato no Tochi was all.

*Rolls on over*

Hullo!

I just remembered us not really having a good reason for him to go to Hato no Tochi was all.

Dove is really the only reason he'd visit Rei--to find out what happened to her, since both Dove and Rei disappeared together at that final moment when Jinan covered the village in darkness. If he saw the Rei in the interview, then he'd likely visit simply to question her -- cause she's Dove's 'sister' and all. 

Or we can do Kiri. I'm fine with wherever they meet.

Do you want to start off the Gaiden or shall I?

@Kiyoko Tomoe

I'm in way too many rps to participate in the creation of a story, though I wish you the best of luck. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Dove is really the only reason he'd visit Rei--to find out what happened to her, since they both disappeared together at that final moment when Jinan covered the village in darkness. If he saw the her in the interview, then he'd likely visit simply to question her -- since she's Dove's 'sister' and all. 

Or we can do Kiri. I'm fine with wherever they meet.

Do you want to start off the Gaiden or shall I?

@Kiyoko Tomoe

I'm in way too many rps to participate in the creation of a story, though I wish you the best of luck. 

Either or, though I think you starting it so that you have a good insertion with Shinsei is the best idea. Ever heard of Titanpad by the by? I've started using it for collaborations.

Either or, though I think you starting it so that you have a good insertion with Shinsei is the best idea. Ever heard of Titanpad by the by? I've started using it for collaborations.

Yep. I think you and I actually used titanpad for a collaboration before (not exactly positive). Though titanpad occasionally has issues with me and disconnects me at times. Most of the time it works smoothly, sometimes it doesn't.

I can get us started I guess.Titanpad if you want this done in one scene for the Gaiden. Or we can just create a gaiden thread for our characters to interact and post as if we were rping.

So...Hato no Tochi or Kiri?

Yep. I think you and I actually used titanpad for a collaboration before (not exactly positive). Though titanpad occasionally has issues with me and disconnects me at times. Most of the time it works smoothly, sometimes it doesn't.

I can get us started I guess.Titanpad if you want this done in one scene for the Gaiden. Or we can just create a gaiden thread for our characters to interact and post as if we were rping.

So...Hato no Tochi or Kiri?

How about Hato no Tochi then so we can get them a Gaiden and also cos I'm kind of curious about what Shinsei will think about the town. I kind of want to flex my muscles with Rei, too, so I don't forget how to handle her.

And Titanpad would be nice if it isn't too much trouble. Even if we don't finish it in one go we can come back to it when we're both online again.

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_mzpxfbBs891sqa258o2_540.jpg

B-Boy? 

@Pequeno Burraidh

I like Kauri because he's gone through some struggle and came out better for it. I feel him and Raven are going to grow close with Wunan being gone especially.

@GasMaskie

Lol. That's a pretty funny skill xD. I would be interested to see a more expressive Saber ^_^

@Hange Zoe

Wooow =P. Good Lord don't do that again.

19 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

Yeah, all 3 of your new characters are accepted, Kinzu Hekmatyar.

@IG42

Akago is accepted. Good luck to you!

Huh you gave me a full team i'm not sure if you love me or plan to overpower me with the number of oc's i'm gonna to need to control lol 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back