Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Okie dokie. Let's say he's been to HoT once or twice =P Though I'm not sure I want Nao to know Rokoriko and Rei before the start of the rp, since I'd rather they establish relationships in character...

Know of each other would make more sense. Nao could have met Rei just in passing for her to 'mark' him(share bit of chakra with him) to let the fauna know he's good. All Rei would know is he's a kid that visits from time to time and is fascinated by the sea. Rokoriko was never much of a people person and had a tendency to keep to herself amongst other kids, especially once she started training, so it would make sense if they nevr met.

Okie dokie. Let's say he's been to HoT once or twice =P Though I'm not sure I want Nao to know Rokoriko and Rei before the start of the rp, since I'd rather they establish relationships in character...

Know of each other would make more sense. Nao could have met Rei just in passing for her to 'mark' him(share bit of chakra with him) to let the fauna know he's good. All Rei would know is he's a kid that visits from time to time and is fascinated by the sea. Rokoriko was never much of a people person and had a tendency to keep to herself amongst other kids, especially once she started training, so it would make sense if they nevr met.

@White Masquerade

Oh yeah, Yahari Ore's LN got translated by Yen Press and released a short while ago. Volume 1 covers up to S1 Episode 3 with best girl Totsuka Saika and the tennis match with Hayama. It's a pretty well done translation, they even kept in Yui's Yahallo. I also didn't know that Hiratsuka-sensei referenced the hell out of classic shounen stuff, like at least half her dialogue in the first volume were references.

@White Masquerade

Oh yeah, Yahari Ore's LN got translated by Yen Press and released a short while ago. Volume 1 covers up to S1 Episode 3 with best girl Totsuka Saika and the tennis match with Hayama. It's a pretty well done translation, they even kept in Yui's Yahallo. I also didn't know that Hiratsuka-sensei referenced the hell out of classic shounen stuff, like at least half her dialogue in the first volume were references.

Ohhh yes! I can't wait for the next installment of that. So good! Hiratsuka was...eh...crazy, lol. I figured she was going for something certain when she spoke.

Ohhh yes! I can't wait for the next installment of that. So good! Hiratsuka was...eh...crazy, lol. I figured she was going for something certain when she spoke.

Yui's interest in Hikigaya is pretty blatant even in Volume 1. I'm hoping they also bring over the .5 volumes like the one with Hikigaya's date with Iroha. It looks like Volume 2 won't be out till January so that's sort of a bummer. At the very least, I think they'll manage to translate everything faster than A Certain Magical Index. Like, Index has 22 main series novels and 16 (ongoing) volumes for the 'sequel' series

=( If you're too scared to answer a simple riddle, your OC isn't worthy of their family name. 

The moment you resort to riddling my oc's it tends to be the moment of desperation  ,beside when the last time you think anyone went to find Han to settle a riddle ? Chiaki maybe but certainly not Han so make of it what you wiill :P

The moment you resort to riddling my oc's it tends to be the moment of desperation  ,beside when the last time you think anyone went to find Han to settle a riddle ? Chiaki maybe but certainly not Han so make of it what you wiill :P

I'm actually no good with riddles. I tend to either overthink them or underthink them =P

Well dash it all were in the drink now 

xD

I sent White my answer. Don't care to think too hard.

You should just have fun with it Kinzu. I mean, what's the worse that could happen? You get it wrong. You get nothing. You get it right you get...something. Don't even know what that something is =P

1 minute ago, QuirkyAngel said:

xD

I sent White my answer. Don't care to think too hard.

You should just have fun with it Kinzu. I mean, what's the worse that could happen? You get it wrong. You get nothing. You get it right you get...something. Don't even know what that something is =P

wait whats the riddle i didn't see it xD

i'm still weighing that choice of playing hookie lol tail beast hunting is qutie intresting but atlast i only had children to use this rp

i'm still weighing that choice of playing hookie lol tail beast hunting is qutie intresting but atlast i only had children to use this rp

Have them do what you think is the the most fun. Despite what White says, there's no need to have your character participate in the chuunin exam if you're fascinated by something else. :x

3 minutes ago, QuirkyAngel said:

Have them do what you think is the the most fun. Despite what White says, there's no need to have your character participate in the chuunin exam if you're fascinated by something else. :x

Who are you lol,your just to insperational  who needs ranks when the world had been saved by a pair of Chunin 

Who are you lol,your just to insperational  who needs ranks when the world had been saved by a pair of Chunin 

Lol. Yeah, ranks are ranks. They don't mean that much to me. Chiaki didn't finish his jonin exam til he was 24. Lt. Raina's still a Lieutenant, though talent-wise, she's a Captain Major. She's going along with Shinsei because he's holding the letter of recommendation over her...though if he annoys her too much, she's going to Colonel Chiita. Or General Tainan. @White MasqueradeWhoever will give her the promotion she thinks she deserves.

Nao want's to prove to Han that he can handle Samehada, hence why he's participating. He also wants to be Mizukage...so ranks are a bit important to him. Jun is just going with Nao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back