Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

once i was like oh that make sense a new door open and i'm back to my blank state, I really do think i'm a moron once everything gets fancy 

So some general comments will quote specific later.

"Lol. If you think not being in the Exam will save your character, you know that's not how we roll here."

3 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

So some general comments will quote specific later.

"Lol. If you think not being in the Exam will save your character, you know that's not how we roll here."

I better be impress cause this riddle fustrated me to end 

I better be impress cause this riddle fustrated me to end 

Kinzu xD. Getting the answer wrong won't make your character fail. Don't be so scared, lol. Yeah your characters may get their butts kicked or killed, but have fun! This is the afterstory!!!

1 minute ago, White Masquerade said:

Kinzu xD. Getting the answer wrong won't make your character fail. Don't be so scared, lol. Yeah your characters may get their butts kicked or killed, but have fun! This is the afterstory!!!

See i would but looking at the other folks bios,looks like we are still playing for keeps lol

I just found out that the blair witch project movie isn't real :0 

That place has one low ass population 

Gonna throw this in there

The recommended age to have a Ouija Board is 8+ years old. So, you need to be 21 years old to drink alcohol and 8 to summon the devil.

Gonna throw this in there

The recommended age to have a Ouija Board is 8+ years old. So, you need to be 21 years old to drink alcohol and 8 to summon the devil.

I also heard that the legal age to buy Snake Oil is only 12+

I also heard that the legal age to buy Snake Oil is only 12+

Did you know that oujia board users under go the ideomotor effect? I still beileve that the the boards do real weird things, though I've never had 

any experience with it because why tf would I want to mess with it. 

I'ma stop before I get paranoid 

How about fortune cookies?

I once had to explain to someone that one of those things being empty doesn't mean they're going to die soonish and that it just meant that some factory machine had a minor cock-up and didn't stick a vague piece of paper inside.

Sounds good to me. I'll tag @White Masquerade for you if you want.

I don't imagine he'd lose his skills. And he does still go on field missions as a ninja every now and then, so I'd imagine he'd use it when necessary. But he's not as up to date in new med-nin techniques/procedures like I imagine the doctors in Kiri's hospital would be...

And his license is probably expired...unless he gets it renewed...but I can't think of a reason why he would =P

Do you have an Iwa-nin or a Kiri-nin? O.o

I thought your character is a Kumo-nin...

Maybe I changed it at some point....but he was/is a kid from Kirigakure

As everyone expected, the Z-Ring also works as a Mega Ring. Ash-Greninja is also in the game, but it's dependent on a special ability. I'll definitely play the demo, but I probably won't be using it in my normal playthrough. It's a shame that Ash managed to shit it up so bad during the League, otherwise I'd be more hyped about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back