Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Um, would you care to elaborate on this? 0.o

There's been a lot of reports about clown sightings and attacks across the United States. Someone was assaulted outside of my apartment complex last night and there have been some threats towards the university on social media. It's becoming a problem for several schools.

There's been a lot of reports about clown sightings and attacks across the United States. Someone was assaulted outside of my apartment complex last night and there have been some threats towards the university on social media. It's becoming a problem for several schools.

Clown uprising. They're fed up with our shit and now they're going SS13 on us. Around clowns, never let your guard down.

@GasMaskie

22 volumes and 16 ongoing........it doesn't get dry? I mean DBZ just came out with "Super" and once I found out there was a Super Saiyan God, i was miffed. Evern more miffed when there was a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan. Ugh. Please. Then there's a transformation with red hair now for a Saiyan, give me a break.

@QuirkyAngel

Yeah like getting hit on by Shinsei. Raina can go to Chiita or Tainan. Shinsei is a dork. So sad she's stuck with him.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

lol. Kinzu. It's just 1 harmless question that I pointed out has NOOOO penalty! I don't understand  :x . Are you just a scaredy cat? Are you really just a chicken, Kinzu? Kirigakure chicken. Or maybe you're a scaredy fish?

79951-On-Episode-7-Review-The-Girls-Celebrate-The-Holidays-And-Sawako-....gif

@Pequeno Burraidh

Yes it would make sense for him to be in the area.

@Hange Zoe

Your Shikamaru thinking cap?? =) You are good with riddles.

@GasMaskie

22 volumes and 16 ongoing........it doesn't get dry? I mean DBZ just came out with "Super" and once I found out there was a Super Saiyan God, i was miffed. Evern more miffed when there was a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan. Ugh. Please. Then there's a transformation with red hair now for a Saiyan, give me a break.

@QuirkyAngel

Yeah like getting hit on by Shinsei. Raina can go to Chiita or Tainan. Shinsei is a dork. So sad she's stuck with him.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

lol. Kinzu. It's just 1 harmless question that I pointed out has NOOOO penalty! I don't understand  :x . Are you just a scaredy cat? Are you really just a chicken, Kinzu? Kirigakure chicken. Or maybe you're a scaredy fish?

View attachment 183108

@Pequeno Burraidh

@Hange Zoe

Red -> SSG, Blue -> SSGSS or SSB. Index is fairly entertaining, and the world building helps keep things going. Touma may have the biggest harem in a LN though, after Volume 3 about 9982 or so girls fall in love with him. He's sort of balanced out by his shit luck and the fact that he's not really a self-insert OP protag like Onii-san or Kirito. Accelerator is pretty fun though, that's another reason why I read the series.

Please don't say such dreadful things friend. You're going to endure this storm, you hear me?! You have emergency supplies and such, yes?

Um, would you care to elaborate on this? 0.o

Definitely! Emergency supplies are check! I will brave the storm for you Clari-chan.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Also, PM me Rokoriko's answer t the question when you have the chance

Seriously? I mean, we hear about shootings and lockdowns and threats made towards schools in the States on a semi-regular basis, but the clowns is a new one for me. Guess it provides some degree of anonymity, or else folks are getting a little too inspired by Stephen King's It, but either way it somehow makes it even more unnerving. Not to say that shit doesn't go down here, just that it's more sporadic or maybe not as well publicized as it might be by US media... Stay safe compadre.

How do the schools respond to all that though, if it's such a regular occurrence? Maintain increased security personnel?

Definitely! Emergency supplies are check! I will brave the storm for you Clari-chan.

@Pequeno Burraidh

-_-''

Don't do it for me White-chan: do it for yourself! You have so much to live for, the majority of your life still lies before you filled with endless possibilities!!!

Then again, if you did perish, at least you would no longer have to suffer the melodramatic soap opera of the elections... take your pick I suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously? I mean, we hear about shootings and lockdowns and threats made towards schools in the States on a semi-regular basis, but the clowns is a new one for me. Guess it provides some degree of anonymity, or else folks are getting a little too inspired by Stephen King's It, but either way it somehow makes it even more unnerving. Not to say that shit doesn't go down here, just that it's more sporadic or maybe not as well publicized as it might be by US media... Stay safe compadre.

-_-''

Don't do it for me White-chan: do it for yourself! You have so much to live for, the majority of your life still lies before you filled with endless possibilities!!!

Then again, if you did perish, at least you would no longer have to suffer the melodramatic soap opera of the elections... take your pick I suppose.

If anything, the clown sightings in the South seem more like a rumor that got picked up by a bunch of people. People are getting arrested for it, but the suspenseful atmosphere that comes as a result of this is perhaps popular as it provides a certain air of mystery or otherwise a break from the norm. Either way, it's a good example of the power of memes.

@GasMaskie

Ah, I mean that Super Saiyan Rose Trans the Goku-look-a-like has. I understand about the World Building bit. Touma does have bad luck. I can't say it doesn't have an interesting concept.

@clarinetti

Perish.

How do the schools respond to all that though, if it's such a regular occurrence? Maintain increased security personnel?

The clown thing didn't start picking up speed until a report on clowns luring children into the woods in another state gained a lot of attention on social media, which was about a month or two ago. From there, sightings began to spread around the country. Those could have been rumors at first, but it's become very real. A lot of people thought it could have been a viral marketing campaign for the new "It" movie.

The school attack notices only started recently, so there hasn't been much time to adapt to the situation. Some schools have shut down when threatened, but resume the next day after nothing happens. I don't see it as being very different from standard threats. People latch onto the clown part because it has an already established sense of fear and a big presence.

Ah, I mean that Super Saiyan Rose Trans the Goku-look-a-like has. I understand about the World Building bit. Touma does have bad luck. I can't say it doesn't have an interesting concept.

I suspect that a Super Saiyan Violet will be arriving in the near future. 

@GasMaskie

@clarinetti

Perish.

Ah. I haven't picked up Super at all so that's news to me. Also, you should totally pick www.Working!! up this season. It's fun and comfy, especially after a season that aired Re:Zero.

Jojo continues to be good, new opening is Opening of the Season for sure,

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Rank didn't matter there was always another way in life ,she reason if she failed to be a legal ninja she could naturally leave the village and join the ever growing ranks of mercenary ninja .

lol. Shin-chan...

Just imagine if Taian decided to screw with the kids and the answer is 'there is no answer' xD

@White Masquerade

Shinsei wouldn't hit on Raina. She's a bit too young for him =P

Good luck against the storm.

And don't tease Kinzu too much.

@Lucem Tenebris

I never did like clowns.

If anything, the clown sightings in the South seem more like a rumor that got picked up by a bunch of people. People are getting arrested for it, but the suspenseful atmosphere that comes as a result of this is perhaps popular as it provides a certain air of mystery or otherwise a break from the norm. Either way, it's a good example of the power of memes.

Ah, so a few incidents happened and the story blew up from there sort of thing? That would make sense, and it wouldn't be surprising if the number of such cases grew in part due to media exposure. And as you noted, once the internet's gotten a hold of something and claimed it as its own (Whether it be through memes or other methods) it's not going to disappear so easily from the eyes of the general public, and can easily exaggerate/ escalate things to some extent.

The clown thing didn't start picking up speed until a report on clowns luring children into the woods in another state gained a lot of attention on social media, which was about a month or two ago. From there, sightings began to spread around the country. Those could have been rumors at first, but it's become very real. A lot of people thought it could have been a viral marketing campaign for the new "It" movie.

The school attack notices only started recently, so there hasn't been much time to adapt to the situation. Some schools have shut down when threatened, but resume the next day after nothing happens. I don't see it as being very different from standard threats. People latch onto the clown part because it has an already established sense of fear and a big presence.

.... They're remaking It? Why is that a thing??? That would've been a solid campaign for the marketing folks, though since lots of films, particularly those of the horror genre, utilize these kind of campaigns, it would be understandable that people suspected it to be a hoax.

Even if you subtract the clowns, any increase in school threats/ violence is worrisome, especially when its local. Again, I'm sure the media makes a point of hyping up every single incident to keep people tuned in and give a sense of urgency/uncertainty around it all, but there seems to be a grain of truth somewhere in it all. I don't know though- I don't think I can offer a proper opinion on it all from where I stand, since I'm not as knowledgeable as either you or Gas (Or frankly anyone from the US) on the topic. 

@GasMaskie

@clarinetti

Perish.

You would be missed, but your wishes will be respected either way.

[SIZE= 9px](You could alternatively flee to the Great White North as a refugee... but you've said you're not a fan of the cold weather, so I doubt this appeals to you) XP[/SIZE]

@Pequeno Burraidh

I hate riddles with a passion, soooooo.... sadly, as noted in the post, Rokoriko made it to the get together just seconds too late to hear Tainan's riddle. Truly a shame, if only there could have been a way for her to get there sooner. So sad, but it is what it is.

Likely going to do a post for Kauri soon.

Edit: Also, can't wait to see how Raven responds to both Rei and Kauri's statement.

@QuirkyAngel

Thank you and sure I'll leave Kinzu alone!

@GasMaskie

I heave heard of Working! It has good reviews but what exactly is it about? Just office people living normal lives? Jojo I may pick up if it's not too weird, lol.

@Lucem Tenebris

Violet..?

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@clarinetti

Seriously. Anything under 70 Fahrenheit is too cold to live in.

@TheScarecrow

Congrats to you. I will look later on today

@Pequeno Burraidh

Okie dokie. Just remember this RP is only 2 months long with no extensions. I came out with open hands at the very beginning, so I am closed to all complaints after everything is said and done! What happens from here is on everybody else.

=P For the reply, it'll probably be after the contestants finish

@White Masquerade

WTF is wrong with the RP at the moment?! I can't change the theme of this for the life of me, and the Night Lyfe or whatever makes this near impossible to read. I've been trying to change it for the last five minutes, but I can't for this one thread @_@

@White Masquerade

WTF is wrong with the RP at the moment?! I can't change the theme of this for the life of me, and the Night Lyfe or whatever makes this near impossible to read. I've been trying to change it for the last five minutes, but I can't for this one thread @_@

=/ It' happening everywhere on the site. It was fixed yesterday but it started again

14 hours ago, White Masquerade said:

@GasMaskie

@QuirkyAngel

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

View attachment 183108

@Pequeno Burraidh

@Hange Zoe

joshi1.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back