Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Well to me it's an off-white colour and I confuse blue and purple a lot!

It is theorised that everyone perceives their colours differently.

Uwah, waiting for a good time to have Timuga go sauntering through the crowd. Likely be a round of posts or so done before I have him show up.

19 hours ago, GasMaskie said:

Red -> SSG, Blue -> SSGSS or SSB. Index is fairly entertaining, and the world building helps keep things going. Touma may have the biggest harem in a LN though, after Volume 3 about 9982 or so girls fall in love with him. He's sort of balanced out by his shit luck and the fact that he's not really a self-insert OP protag like Onii-san or Kirito. Accelerator is pretty fun though, that's another reason why I read the series.

It's Super saiyan rose, not red. =P 

32 minutes ago, GasMaskie said:

Rose has pink hair, SSG has dark red hair. Toriyama really is just phoning it in at this point, the movies were nice but Super really isn't that good. 

Well blacks ki in his ssr form has a mixture of pink, and red. Super is really about expanding the world, like how one peice is doing probably. 

Fall is going to be my favorite season for anime. 

Raven probably.

Or Soyoka decides to have a "friendly spar" with another person, with explosions.

Watchu talkin' about?

Yea, I'm thinking if it's not Raven or Shinsei then chances are it'll be Timuga causing a problem, but It's not really fair to vote in my own poll cos I'm biased xD

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Kinzu. I expect the best from you.

Well blacks ki in his ssr form has a mixture of pink, and red. Super is really about expanding the world, like how one peice is doing probably. 

Fall is going to be my favorite season for anime. 

Eh. The DBZ universe isn't too interesting if it isn't about Saiyans =). Who doesn't want golden glowing hair?

So, who are people voting will be the first person to start an unsanctioned fight?

Not sure yet for me. I need to get to know these characters first!

I'm still overthinking this riddle.

Lol. I've dice rolled all the NPC plus my character and...it's sad looking at what came out for their answers xD. You might be able to get it though Luce.

I'll leave my oc's ansrews as just incorrect ,gonna have to count this aginst me cause riddle got me stumped after two days of looking at it . 

5 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Kinzu. I expect the best from you.

Eh. The DBZ universe isn't too interesting if it isn't about Saiyans =). Who doesn't want golden glowing hair?

Not sure yet for me. I need to get to know these characters first!

Lol. I've dice rolled all the NPC plus my character and...it's sad looking at what came out for their answers xD. You might be able to get it though Luce.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

LOL. Do riddles give you nightmares something? Okie. I will take it as no answer. No complaints in the future from you either!

@TheScarecrow

Hey to you.

@Drumonkey

Aiolos is accepted @_@

I like him. I really like him! I like how he knows...

D

O

!

He is going to be one kick-butt Genin.

@Lucem Tenebris

Lol. Omg this is a Chunin Exam for real xD. Well at least you know how the kids felt during the written exam yeah? This is a good sign then.  xD

@Hange Zoe

Mister Hokori is accepted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okaie Dokie, I have to approve Scarecrow's and Edward's character but I will be focusing more on the main story and all that comes with that.

ghost-dog_o_1659585.jpg

Good Evening folks! How is everyone doing on this dark and stormy night? B)

Haha. Almost jumped out of my chair. All good over here.

Oh dear, I didn't mean to frighten you so. I just felt the irrational desire to make a dramatic entrance, don't quite know what came over me *shrugs* ;)  

Now, to get to work on responses, not to mention that curious conundrum of yours. Private Investigator Clarinetti is on it!

5921414e12f73d7c35b89a67155ba3e6.jpg

Official detective attire

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, I'm thinking if it's not Raven or Shinsei then chances are it'll be Timuga causing a problem, but It's not really fair to vote in my own poll cos I'm biased xD

Come now, Pequeno. Have a little faith in Shinsei. He's a changed man.

I vote for Mitsuzune.

I wish I could do the same.

I don't think I'll be able to solve it. I'm not very knowledgeable about what happened in this RP.

I had 3 lands in mind. After flipping back and forth between them, I thought what the heck and went with gut instinct.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

All else fails, just write: 'Nothing. There is no Land of Uxn. What the hell are you talking about, Baldie?' xD  

@White Masquerade

Haha. I'd like to see the npc answers. 

I had 3 lands in mind. After flipping back and forth between them, I thought what the heck and went with gut instinct.

Two lands came to my mind, but I'm confident that both answers are wrong. I think I'll flip a coin or roll a die for my decision

Users who are viewing this thread

Back