Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

They've got a few good D20 rollers online. I always use those when I can't find a physical one.

They've got a few good D20 rollers online. I always use those when I can't find a physical one.

Well that's the boring way to do it.

If there's no possibility of throwing it off the table by accident and having to rescue it from the dog you're doing it wrong.

Looking for a ninja that can perform strong genjutsu for a plan I want to implement. 

See, one of the Knights may be the first to cause trouble. Hey Masque, what gears would have wrenches thrown in them if Rokoriko saw our new knight friend and became curious as to which nation he was representing?

It'll wait 'till you next blitz through the IC, also "lightning blitz" is a very redundant choice of words.

Like a hot sun.

working on a post rn

@White Masquerade plan to talk t shirokko for a bit

Book you're really good. I'm going to like this story.

See, one of the Knights may be the first to cause trouble. Hey Masque, what gears would have wrenches thrown in them if Rokoriko saw our new knight friend and became curious as to which nation he was representing?

No way. I'm not giving hints lol. If you wanna do something, go for it and live with what goes on.

Looking for a ninja that can perform strong genjutsu for a plan I want to implement. 

Now that I think of it, I can't recall whether we have any major genjutsu users thus far, at least not in OC characters. Alternatively, if you're needing a character who can cast illusions, an individual with Spiritual Mastery in Linking might be able to fulfill your needs, since they can connect to the minds of others and potentially alter their perception.

Now that I think of it, I can't recall whether we have any major genjutsu users thus far, at least not in OC characters. Alternatively, if you're needing a character who can cast illusions, an individual with Spiritual Mastery in Linking might be able to fulfill your needs, since they can connect to the minds of others and potentially alter their perception.

Clari-chan. If you get to know the Lore too well, I might have to kill ya.

@IG42

Put "define blitz" in GOOGLE

Then do the same for Lightning  9_9

@Hange Zoe

????

You culturally appropriated a German word!

I'm sure I won't be arrested. Don't worry. =)

@GasMaskie

Gasmaskie-san. If he knows Gatona his age needs 15 more years added. Not sure if you wanted me to auto do that, or you had another story in mind for that. And does he have Sharingan in 1 or 2 eyes?

Blitz does mean lightning in German, however it became to be known as a word for attack after the second world wars, due to the Blitzkrieg (meaning lightning war or quick (aka as fast as lightning) war) the Germans used to attack France with.

I need a memory altered and genjutsu is basically the only way lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back