Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

I had an idea for a story that takes place in the Digimon universe. I wouldn't call it a revival.

Thanks for the link. I wanted to see how an RP for the Fandom would look like and work, but the search function hasn't been providing any results for me.

Well if you're making an new rp keep me in the loop please and thankees. I loved my character set up for my partners in that RP.

I had an idea for a story that takes place in the Digimon universe. I wouldn't call it a revival.

Thanks for the link. I wanted to see how an RP for the Fandom would look like and work, but the search function hasn't been providing any results for me.

Drawing from Appli Monsters might be cool, especially since it's basically brought Digimon into the modern era of technology. The mechanics have also changed slightly, though it seems that they only renamed the stages. In addition, most of the Appmon have already been datamined from a 3DS demo much like what usually happens with Pokemon. That blue girl's Appmon turns into what looks like a Leomon with mechanical arms, death flags fucking raised.

Also, either run multiple groups of people or close down sign-ups. Or better yet, make people seek out their own adventures. Running a group is too inefficient when people start dropping off the internet for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if you're making an new rp keep me in the loop please and thankees. I loved my character set up for my partners in that RP.

Still not completely sure if I'll be making it. I don't have as much information on Digimon as other Fandoms, since it's so large. If I go ahead with the RP, I'll be sure to notify you. A Wizardmon with the corrupted data could work well with the idea I have.

Drawing from Appli Monsters might be cool, especially since it's basically brought Digimon into the modern era of technology. The mechanics have also changed slightly, though it seems that they only renamed the stages. In addition, most of the Appmon have already been datamined from a 3DS demo much like what usually happens with Pokemon. That blue girl's Appmon turns into what looks like a Leomon with mechanical arms, death flags fucking raised.

Also, either run multiple groups of people or close down sign-ups. Or better yet, make people seek out their own adventures. Running a group is too inefficient when people start dropping off the internet for some reason.

I'll be watching the anime tonight. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a few gears turning. If it is a Leomon, I wonder how many episodes it will last before inevitably being killed off.

I was planning on going with a small group of Digimon and their partners. If I go with a Hosted Project, I have plans to explore several continents within this version of the Digital World, so there shouldn't be a lack of content. 

Still not completely sure if I'll be making it. I don't have as much information on Digimon as other Fandoms, since it's so large. If I go ahead with the RP, I'll be sure to notify you. A Wizardmon with the corrupted data could work well with the idea I have.

I'll be watching the anime tonight. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a few gears turning. If it is a Leomon, I wonder how many episodes it will last before inevitably being killed off.

I was planning on going with a small group of Digimon and their partners. If I go with a Hosted Project, I have plans to explore several continents within this version of the Digital World, so there shouldn't be a lack of content. 

Count me in, while that RP burned me out with running things, I'm still a huge fan of the franchise. 

Oujyamon.jpg

Also, I have never anticipated a character's death this early before their debut. Blue Girl's tears will be delicious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in, while that RP burned me out with running things, I'm still a huge fan of the franchise. 

Also, I have never anticipated a character's death this early before their debut. Blue Girl's tears will be delicious.

Leave Leomon alone.

@White Masquerade this conversation is going to be fun

I meant for me ;)

You're evil you know that? I hope Akago brutally murders Soma

And also, the summary will start being worked on today. It will be updated probably every weekend. So with that, we should be moving forward nicely starting tonight

That's quite evil of you, White.

@Brook

Fun is good. Too much fun brings trouble. Then again, I'm fine with a little trouble...so have fun :)

Whose side are you on really?

First time someone addressed me like that. I should upgrade your software as an award.

Speaking of technology, highkey need to make a post for that one hokori that recently made. 

Post for gekido if you can @White Masquerade

Aye captain.

@White Masquerade

What would you do White?

I would not touch my lever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back