Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

I decided to watch the final fight between sasuke, and naruto. And I was hella surprised on how sasuke was able to complete the fire release technique by having naruto to do it with him, idk if that's the work of his rinnegan. Shit got me confused  

Welp.. shit post but one for a decent entry in

No it was not a sh*t post. I really do appreciate it Hudhouse. Like, I got the chance to write with a ton of great people in the last RP and now I get to do it again. I couldn't be happier. So many things are set in my head, I know all the ways I want to go, I just need the time to write everything up. I love this so much. Ya'll are excellent to RP with. Makes me burn with power.

@Lucem Tenebris

Lol. Ofc you answer that way.

I decided to watch the final fight between sasuke, and naruto. And I was hella surprised on how sasuke was able to complete the fire release technique by having naruto to do it with him, idk if that's the work of his rinnegan. Shit got me confused  

Was it good overall?

@QuirkyAngel

Haha. Every time i take 1 step forward, you take 2 ahead. As Red Oni I am going to concede defeat to you.

Ninja can complete hand seals with another person. It can be done voluntarily or forcefully. An example of the latter can be seen during the battle between Obito and Kakashi as well.

Just now, White Masquerade said:

No it was not a sh*t post. I really do appreciate it Hudhouse. Like, I got the chance to write with a ton of great people in the last RP and now I get to do it again. I couldn't be happier. So many things are set in my head, I know all the ways I want to go, I just need the time to write everything up. I love this so much. Ya'll are excellent to RP with. Makes me burn with power.

@Lucem Tenebris

Lol. Ofc you answer that way.

Was it good overall?

@QuirkyAngel

Haha. Every time i take 1 step forward, you take 2 ahead. As Red Oni I am going to concede defeat to you.

e9c7df3e0e5c48be267f67d28d85a022.jpg
 Insert evil villain laugh here....

3 minutes ago, Lucem Tenebris said:

Ninja can complete hand seals with another person. It can be done voluntarily or forcefully. An example of the latter can be seen during the battle between Obito and Kakashi as well.

Well in sasukes case he did force naruto to complete the hand seal for sasuke's Fireball technique, I also don't remember seeing kakashi doing it with obito. 

Of Course, it as sexy, but looked new to me. Looked like naruto did it unconsciously like how people be doing it with the oujia board. @White Masquerade 

There was also that time when Anko forced it with Orochimaru.

Well in sasukes case he did force naruto to complete the hand seal for sasuke's Fireball technique, I also don't remember seeing kakashi doing it with obito. 

Of Course, it as sexy, but looked new to me. Looked like naruto did it unconsciously like how people be doing it with the oujia board. @White Masquerade 

It can be seen at 2:43 when Obito uses Kakashi's hand to complete the signs necessary for his Fire Release.

There was also that time when Anko forced it with Orochimaru.

I'm still not sure how the process works. Hand signs seem to vary a lot and aren't really necessary. They can just be shortened to one hand movement or changed completely to suit a user's handicap.

@Lucem Tenebris

I think it's cause Naruto went from showing how genin did it to super-powered elders doing it. In some cases I read good people don't even need to do the full seals for a jutsu. Or need to do only one seal as opposed to newbies who need to do all 10+ symbols. There are a few signs you need two hands for, so that muddies things up even more.

Say a water dragon takes 50 symbols. A master only needs to do 1 for the technique, but needs two hands. They can just use another person's hand. A newbie to the technique you might see shortening it to...10 symbols.

Then there are the rare people that don't need symbols at all. They are really just to control the chakra output from what I understand. If you practice a technique enough, you can control how much you release automatically. Which is why Sasuke doesn't use any seals for his fireballs/electric thingies. At least later on in Naruto.

2 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

@Lucem Tenebris

I think it's cause Naruto went from showing how genin did it to super-powered elders doing it. In some cases I read good people don't even need to do the full seals for a jutsu. Or need to do only one seal as opposed to newbies who need to do all 10+ symbols. There are a few signs you need two hands for, so that muddies things up even more.

Say a water dragon takes 50 symbols. A master only needs to do 1 for the technique, but needs two hands. They can just use another person's hand. A newbie to the technique you might see shortening it to...10 symbols.

Then there are the rare people that don't need symbols at all. They are really just to control the chakra output from what I understand. If you practice a technique enough, you can control how much you release automatically. Which is why Sasuke doesn't use any seals for his fireballs/electric thingies. At least later on in Naruto.

Learn new shit everyday. 

I think 99% of sasukes techniques he doesn't use hand seals, just like the kirin even though you need something that can actually use it, like cloudy skies, and shit to make it more effective since it's a one shot kill technique

Learn new shit everyday. 

I think 99% of sasukes techniques he doesn't use hand seals, just like the kirin even though you need something that can actually use it, like cloudy skies, and shit to make it more effective since it's a one shot kill technique

There you go Hange Master. As whiney as Sauske was, I honestly liked his design and skills. He was a really hard worker.

So the summary is done! I am soo happy getting to do this again! I love compiling everything!

@hudhouse

I am going to have fun replying with the kages =). We have this nut Shinsei floating down on an invisible shield, Rei trying to start a mess, and Mizu baking cookies for everyone  :x

1 minute ago, White Masquerade said:

There you go Hange Master. As whiney as Sauske was, I honestly liked his design and skills. He was a really hard worker.

So the summary is done! I am soo happy getting to do this again! I love compiling everything!

@hudhouse

I am going to have fun replying with the kages =). We have this nut Shinsei floating down on an invisible shield, Rei trying to start a mess, and Mizu baking cookies for everyone  :x

As kishimoto-sensei said. He is the ideal rival :3 

I've been super busy lately, and I can't find the time or motivation to type out a lot. Ugh. 

Oh well! I'll have Junketsu's teammates and post soon. Or something, .

@QuirkyAngel

...Is it my writing or my characters? I don't think my writing is anything special. As for my characters...they're just being themselves.

Chiaki and Shinsei are talking because they know each other. Lt. Raina is doing what she does best. Nao and Jun are bored.

I'm still not sure how the process works. Hand signs seem to vary a lot and aren't really necessary. They can just be shortened to one hand movement or changed completely to suit a user's handicap.

I've always thought of hand signs as the training wheels that help ninjas mold/manipulate chakra into their techniques. It's not required, but it makes the process easier, especially for complicated jutsus. Once a person practices a certain technique enough, they naturally learn (or rather their body remembers) how to manipulate chakra in that certain way without handsigns. Masters of chakra control/manipulation don't really need handsigns.

Sort of like the wands in Harry Potter.        

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hange Zoe

Hey, would you like Tsuyoi Chitose t0 meet anu of the Tribe of the Moonbear? It's not a canonical tribe save for if you go off of what was put into Rebirth: Kakureyami, but it's a tribe of blind nin that formed a symbiotic relationship with a group of bears, eventually becoming the chakra-bears that are known as Moonbears.

Anyhow, I can go into more detail, but since the people of the tribe are inherently blind they have lots of techniques and talents they've learned over the years that could potential aid Tsuyoi in her endeavours, and since they are of Hato no Tochi they'd be friendly and open to helping people.

I've been super busy lately, and I can't find the time or motivation to type out a lot. Ugh. 

Oh well! I'll have Junketsu's teammates and post soon. Or something, .

No need to do what you can't manage. You don't need to make his team mates or intro post. All you need is to PM me your characters answer to the riddle

Two lands came to my mind, but I'm confident that both answers are wrong. I think I'll flip a coin or roll a die for my decision

I re-read the riddle and now I'm fairly sure my answer is wrong.

Need to stop doing that to myself T_T

May the god of chance be in your favor.

@Hange Zoe

Hey, would you like Tsuyoi Chitose t0 meet anu of the Tribe of the Moonbear? It's not a canonical tribe save for if you go off of what was put into Rebirth: Kakureyami, but it's a tribe of blind nin that formed a symbiotic relationship with a group of bears, eventually becoming the chakra-bears that are known as Moonbears.

Anyhow, I can go into more detail, but since the people of the tribe are inherently blind they have lots of techniques and talents they've learned over the years that could potential aid Tsuyoi in her endeavours, and since they are of Hato no Tochi they'd be friendly and open to helping people.

That sounds like a cool idea. 

@White Masquerade

The animations and the voice-acting. So good~

That's the only thing I hate about RP. You can't have cool animations to show the skills =(. I nearly lost it when his eyes popped up and he used Volt Caliber. That is is a true piece of art and animation and scenery and atmosphere. Perfect. That's my dream RP character. Except in red. And pit against her eternal rival dressed in blue.

Acura was looking like a cool character!!!

@QuirkyAngel

Lol. You're always on your own side. >_> Never mine. I don't even think Kalin knows if they are the same person xD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back