Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

2 minutes ago, IG42 said:

I think they're both up for killing humans on sight.

Why not just cremate the corpses?

I figure they'ld just do a low profile ,cause i mean if you kill folk that instant reason to be like oh look we can't leave'em to their own device or they'll ramapage again . 

I think they're both up for killing humans on sight.

Why not just cremate the corpses?

Gyuuki maybe. Kokuo, in my imagination, is a bit more chill. Then again, from where Scarecrow left them off, they seemed willing to help the ninjas despite everything that happened...so who knows?

The souls of those brought back would forever be trapped, never to enter the cycle of reincarnation.

I figure they'ld just do a low profile ,cause i mean if you kill folk that instant reason to be like oh look we can't leave'em to their own device or they'll ramapage again . 

Gyuki blew himself up! He might have calmed down by now but on the other hand immortality leaves plenty of time for grudges.

Gyuuki maybe. Kokuo, in my imagination, is a bit more chill. Then again, from where Scarecrow left them off, they seemed willing to help the ninjas despite everything that happened...so who knows?

The souls of those brought back would forever be trapped, never to enter the cycle of reincarnation.

Gyuki blew himself up! He might have calmed down by now but on the other hand immortality leaves plenty of time for grudges.

Still think Rei would be one of the better options for dealing with the Spirits.

1 minute ago, IG42 said:

I meant when they die properly the first time.

Edo Tensei'd peeps just put themselves back together again.

I mean now that we brought in spirit jutsu ,they could just call the spirit back an have it pull a  exorcist now . Which could be a bit more eeire seeing as you wouldn't know their a undead ,because new body etc. 

I meant when they die properly the first time.

Edo Tensei'd peeps just put themselves back together again.

True =)

I imagine Kiri ninjas would set corpses in burning ships and let them sail out to be lost in sea.

I mean now that we brought in spirit jutsu ,they could just call the spirit back an have it pull a  exorcist now . Which could be a bit more eeire seeing as you wouldn't know their a undead ,because new body etc. 

Let's just hope that doesn't happen.

Still think Rei would be one of the better options for dealing with the Spirits.

I think Chiaki would be best, given what happened in the previous rp. Though he's unlikely to go out of his way to involve himself with them unless he has a really good reason to.

1 minute ago, QuirkyAngel said:

True =)

I imagine Kiri ninjas would set corpses in burning ships and let them sail out to be lost in sea.

Let's just hope that doesn't happen.

I think Chiaki would be best, given what happened in the previous rp. Though he's unlikely to go out of his way to involve himself with them unless he has a really good reason to.

That Hunter-nin life 

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.Spoiler
I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

The answer is always Madara.

Inb4 more Edo Tensei bullshit in Knights.

Is it me, or did that text hurt my eyes just looking at that.

And if you're talking about multiverse shit (Skimmed through it) Aizen has a chance of beating madara =)

Oh yeah, quirkster I came up with an idea, that hopefully you will agree upon, as I decided to resume my creation of trying to make someone who can rival with shinsei :3

@QuirkyAngel I had to use Kuroh Yatogami's face claim from k project, because he's sexy ;3 originally I was going for a gay shota from togainu no chi.

Oh yeah, quirkster I came up with an idea, that hopefully you will agree upon, as I decided to resume my creation of trying to make someone who can rival with shinsei :3

@QuirkyAngel I had to use Kuroh Yatogami's face claim from k project, because he's sexy ;3 originally I was going for a gay shota from togainu no chi.

Ohhohohoho! Good luck making a rival for Shinsei. He's a tough bastard.

Check out his fight with Dove back during the Free Kiri arc of Rebirth. despite Dove being effectively immortal he managed to cause a fairly large amount of damage. Good luck.

Check out his fight with Dove back during the Free Kiri arc of Rebirth. despite Dove being effectively immortal he managed to cause a fairly large amount of damage. Good luck.

It's like Kuroh, and Yukari, even though I thought the two were related, but turns out they were just trained by the same person. As Yukari became more of a skillful fighter than kuroh, but he developed more throughout the series.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sure.

And I agree. Kuroh's hot <3

Never seen togainu no chi.

Really? I thought it was fairly one-sided. Shinsei's just really stubborn ^_^

Sure.

And I agree. Kuroh's hot <3

Never seen togainu no chi.

Really? I thought it was fairly one-sided. Shinsei's just really stubborn ^_^

If Dove was a fighter it very much would have been. She effectively would have floored him, no offense but she and currently Rei have a massive amount of power behind them.

But Shinsei is stubborn, and had things gone differently as far as rolls go, the outcome would have likely been Shinsei tearing Dove's limbs off until she managed to convince him to stop.

If Dove was a fighter it very much would have been. She effectively would have floored him, no offense but she and currently Rei have a massive amount of power behind them.

But Shinsei is stubborn, and had things gone differently as far as rolls go, the outcome would have likely been Shinsei tearing Dove's limbs off until she managed to convince him to stop.

If the rolls had gone differently, he would've remembered he knew sealing jutsus =P

If the rolls had gone differently, he would've remembered he knew sealing jutsus =P

It would be like Shinsei to be mean like that lol

Though, while I never looked into it, I dunno how the seals would work what with her base plane of existence being the Lunar Forest and the claws and blood stain in New Yu being her summoning markers.

It would be like Shinsei to be mean like that lol

Though, while I never looked into it, I dunno how the seals would work what with her base plane of existence being the Lunar Forest and the claws and blood stain in New Yu being her summoning markers.

Keep her sealed in Lunar Forest? lol. I don't know either. Naruto lore is not my specialty.

Either way, Shinsei's not going to seal Dove away like that. Probably just limit her movements. I believe I told you what would Shin would've done if he won :x

Keep her sealed in Lunar Forest? lol. I don't know either. Naruto lore is not my specialty.

Either way, Shinsei's not going to seal Dove away like that. Probably just limit her movements. I believe I told you what would Shin would've done if he won :x

Yea, he would have done exactly what Shinsei always does, be stubborn about things lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back