Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Yea, he would have done exactly what Shinsei always does, be stubborn about things lol

Haha. True~

He's lost his chakra now so there's very little chance he'd be able to beat Rei/Raven in a direct fight even with physical enhancement pills. Though, it's unfortunate that he can no longer perform the summoning jutsu. His relationship with Yoppayaki would probably be better now, given that he's taken to drinking 9_9

Haha. True~

He's lost his chakra now so there's very little chance he'd be able to beat Rei/Raven in a direct fight even with physical enhancement pills. Though, it's unfortunate that he can no longer perform the summoning jutsu. His relationship with Yoppayaki would probably be better now, given that he's taken to drinking 9_9

Very true, though he and Rei likely would never wind up fighting, that or Rei would just subdue him then offer him some tea to calm down with. Raven on the other hand, no clue what she's up to.

Very true, though he and Rei likely would never wind up fighting, that or Rei would just subdue him then offer him some tea to calm down with. Raven on the other hand, no clue what she's up to.

lol. Not sure Shinsei trusts Rei's tea =)

Nor does he have any particular desire to pick a fight with Rei. Raven, on the other hand, he may end up fighting...Depends on how the rp goes down <.<

And if you're talking about multiverse shit (Skimmed through it) Aizen has a chance of beating madara =)

Elder God Demonbane is the king of powerlevel wank, it manages to fuck up the multiverse so bad that it creates a crossover that also includes Senran Kagura and Fate/Stay Night. Aizen is more fun to read than Madara because he's basically Keikaku Doori: The Character. Tsukishima is also great because of all the jokes that come from his ability. 

1000106995-7_orig.jpg

Also, Premium Bandai is releasing this set. Pretty cute, but then I'm reminded that most of these guys got murked by Jinan or the actions of the PCs.

Elder God Demonbane is the king of powerlevel wank, it manages to fuck up the multiverse so bad that it creates a crossover that also includes Senran Kagura and Fate/Stay Night. Aizen is more fun to read than Madara because he's basically Keikaku Doori: The Character. Tsukishima is also great because of all the jokes that come from his ability. 

1000106995-7_orig.jpg

Also, Premium Bandai is releasing this set. Pretty cute, but then I'm reminded that most of these guys got murked by Jinan or the actions of the PCs.

It always puts a smile on my face that my current characters have literally fucked up nothing when it comes to what went down in Rebirth.

The Memoriam just do their thing memorialising Dove, Timuga was likely in the sea of storms, Rei literally did fuck all but help towards the end(as in keep Shinsei from making Wunan or Dove try to kill everyone, Kauri was just a kid and Rokoriko wasn't around yet.

Raven isn't mine though, so none of Dove's actions are with me anymore =P

1000106995-7_orig.jpg

Most got murked by Jinan. Only one got killed by a PC. Gyuuki killed himself =/

It ended up pretty inconsequential for the most part since they just end up reviving after a while. Or at least that's what happened with those two. I don't recall if Jinan actually nuked them with Wuji or if they're just regenerating like normal. 

It ended up pretty inconsequential for the most part since they just end up reviving after a while. Or at least that's what happened with those two. I don't recall if Jinan actually nuked them with Wuji or if they're just regenerating like normal. 

Besides Kokuo and Gyuuki(who were killed earlier), all other bijuus(except for the 6-tails) were trapped in their respective hosts when Jinan nuked Konoha with Wuji.  

The six-tails is the only bijuu that didn't get killed in the first rp since Tsukiko was not in Konoha at the time. 

Last edited by a moderator:
5 hours ago, QuirkyAngel said:

I say Mizutsune was a pretty big factor in Gyuuki's defeat!

Besides... don't want that kill count of 1/0 going up

I say Mizutsune was a pretty big factor in Gyuuki's defeat!

Besides... don't want that kill count of 1/0 going up

Sure. Let's say Mizutsune was a big factor in Gyuuki decision to off himself.

Losing to her and being driven from Iwa crushed his ego, which indirectly lead to Gyuuki's suicide.

Mizu-chan's kill count remains low.

What did they do to Chomei??

Booyah! The return of the White Mask! I dunno about Gaidens, but I am fully prepared to go in on the afterstory!!

@Hange Zoe

LOL. You're going to be in for a rude awakening. I think you out of everyone here may have the most "culture shock" to this RP xD

1000106995-6_1_orig.jpg

They were smart enough to include adult Chomei as well. It's just too bad that since it's a P-Bandai Exclusive you'd have to sell your soul or move to Japan to actually buy it.

xD

The best thing to do is to have a friend live in Japan and....mail you things? Illegally.

xD

The best thing to do is to have a friend live in Japan and....mail you things? Illegally.

That's pretty difficult, the most practical method is an online vendor, but even then they jack up the price like crazy. P-Bandai also means that I can't nab all three of the original Crossbone Gundam units since two of them are exclusive.

This rudy guy is real rude,excuse the pun . I think the hands treatment would be the best for him .  @White Masquerade

Did you mean the "Hans"? She currently has no chakra =)

That's pretty difficult, the most practical method is an online vendor, but even then they jack up the price like crazy. P-Bandai also means that I can't nab all three of the original Crossbone Gundam units since two of them are exclusive.

=\ After all we do for Japan.

@hangezoe

Hange. You saw the tag. That newcomer is your character. 

Did you mean the "Hans"? She currently had no chakra =)

=\ After all we do for Japan.

@hangezoe

Hange. You saw the tag. That newcomer is your character. 

Han not even a ninja no more ,she instructor and trainer after she had her children  she retired somebody gotta watch them only did local jobs etc and General tactic stuff , children . Naturally The hands would come from that new generation silly . 

Han not even a ninja no more ,she instructor and trainer after she had her child she retired somebody gotta watch them, children . Naturally The hands would come from that new generation silly . 

What a shame. The sand Shinobi still have chakra. Why doesn't Han call them for help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back