Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

35 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

What a shame. The sand Shinobi still have chakra. Why doesn't Han call them for help?

Well that sorta annoying no one voice a cure for the crippling black chakra news,but to honest on the books Han and Chiaki are the last of their generation so she passing on the torch in Kiri fashion ..  I left to routies for Han a Death end/Living ending the environment will determine what happens 

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that sorta annoying no one voice a cure for the crippling black chakra news,but to honest on the books Han and Chiaki are the last of their generation so she passing on the torch in Kiri fashion ..  I left to routies for Han a Death end/Living ending the environment will determine what happens 

??

I thought you knew Tainan knows how to fix peoples' chakra?

??

I thought you knew Tainan knows how to fix peoples' chakra?

Nope no one told me this information, not a soul ,least I guess I didn't pick up on it . I mean I guess that choice but he doesn't seem exactly willing to heal anyone thus far. But I mean that gives Han a slight chance of survival if some inform her ,as is Han doesn't know that her Chakra can be healed so leaning toward a bad end for her thus far 

Well apparently he doesn't feel like it because of fate bollocks

So vulgar. And disrespectful of other people's religions.

Nope no one told me this information, not a soul ,least I guess I didn't pick up on it . I mean I guess that choice but he doesn't seem exactly willing to heal anyone thus far. But I mean that gives Han a slight chance of survival if some inform her ,as is Han doesn't know that her Chakra can be healed so leaning toward a bad end for her thus far 

But Han married my sweetheart Chiaki so after everything is all said and done Kinzu, no matter what happens to your characters, you've already won.

So vulgar. And disrespectful of other people's religions.

But Han married my sweetheart Chiaki so after everything is all said and done Kinzu, no matter what happens to your characters, you've already won.

That may be true in most aspects I agree but could you image the blow dealt with Han after she learns she'll never be able to do what she once did,never to regain her old status just to become a guardian of the blades she sought after for long. Only to get them and become chakra less. I may have won the war but OC's emotionally I lost the battle ,15 years of watching her children hurdle down their paths wishing and longing to be by their side but knowing you couldn't . Oh well i guess all good things must come to and i reckon perhaps through the ashes something good might come of it,pity shirokko didn't come to the Kiri .

You better watch what you say IG42. Who says having chakra makes your life better? How ignorant. 

If you fall off a cliff without chakra you end up a smear.

With chakra you either stick to the cliff or simply reinforce your body with it and stick the landing.

Fate can get tossed, but there are always other options than chakra Ig

For falling off a cliff? Not unless there's a convenient root/ledge or you live in a world where some superhero will actually save you or if you prepared in advance by bringing a parachute or setting up a net at the bottom or you have some other superpower.

For falling off a cliff? Not unless there's a convenient root/ledge or you live in a world where some superhero will actually save you or if you prepared in advance by bringing a parachute or setting up a net at the bottom or you have some other superpower.

Fell off a cliff on a couple different occasions. Well, jumped really. Was a right thrill as I dropped through the air.

I either found myself plumbing the depths of the sea as I hit the water below, or recoiling back up into the air via bungee cord. 

Knowledge and planning ahead trumps fate, mate.

Fell off a cliff on a couple different occasions. Well, jumped really. Was a right thrill as I dropped through the air.

I either found myself plumbing the depths of the sea as I hit the water below, or recoiling back up into the air via bungee cord. 

Knowledge and planning ahead trumps fate, mate.

SANE PEOPLE DO NOT PLAN TO JUMP OFF A CLIFF!

That may be true in most aspects I agree but could you image the blow dealt with Han after she learns she'll never be able to do what she once did,never to regain her old status just to become a guardian of the blades she sought after for long. Only to get them and become chakra less. I may have won the war but OC's emotionally I lost the battle ,15 years of watching her children hurdle down their paths wishing and longing to be by their side but knowing you couldn't . Oh well i guess all good things must come to and i reckon perhaps through the ashes something good might come of it,pity shirokko didn't come to the Kiri .

Oh? So it takes Han 15 years to apologize?

If you fall off a cliff without chakra you end up a smear.

With chakra you either stick to the cliff or simply reinforce your body with it and stick the landing.

Useful doesn't equal better Ig42. Last RP, having chakra basically bought you a ticket to death. 

Fate can get tossed, but there are always other options than chakra Ig

Hey no tossing Fate. But true. Chakra ain't all there is to life

Without chakra you won't be able to function, or move in any case :3 

Not always

SANE PEOPLE DO NOT PLAN TO JUMP OFF A CLIFF!

Ig, mate, I'm a Scot, you should know by reputation that I'm likely not sane xD

Useful doesn't equal better Ig42. Last RP, having chakra basically bought you a ticket to death. 

Not always

Fate holds no sway over me, the world will balance itself, it's simply my job to try to not imbalance it too greatly through my own actions.

Not always

Ha never to get their promised fight ,may or may not happen to depend on how things go and all those outside effect Han may die post exam arc 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back