Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

1 minute ago, White Masquerade said:

I will make your life...

Very Hard,

KINZU HEKMATYAR.

Haha. If you're telling Supes to be reasonable, somebody messed up somewhere.

That I get, but you totally disrespected Tainan's religion of following Fate. I don't even remember how it got to chakra

Remember those times you pressure me and taunted me for a riddle i remember those times . Also when don't you make it hard for a Kiri Nin 

Last edited by a moderator:
So you come from a line of demon hunters? That's pretty cool Pequeno. I think ordinary humans taking on magical challenges is so bad*ss. If Batman wasn't such an egotistical player, he'd be my favorite superhero. It's why I like Robin. He is Batman without the attitude. If I make an RP on demon hunters I will come to you for reference.

@Lucem Tenebris

Lucem. I am about to read your post. Should I put on some music? If yes, which kind do you suggest? Shall I make some popcorn? Shall I make RPN full screen while I read? Maginify the text? Meditate before beginning? What should I do to get the most out of your post?

@Hange Zoe

Hey now. You should be grateful there's even more than 1 post a day. This RP is not your average 25+ replies in a day thing. Leave your coat at the door Hange.

Put it there for me =P 

It's not even a religion it's a philosophy!

I have no further comments.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

xD  I remember those times Kinzu =). I will never forget our interactions, lol. Eh, you know I say things in the OOC I'd never do IC. In reality, this is a fun story for me I want to write with everybody here. I just like to bump heads with my OOC mates. Though I will never apologize to you, unless you apologize to me first Kinzu. That's one thing I won't compromise on.

@Hange Zoe

Lmao. Too much.

Masque is our glorious GM she is not required to lower herself to the level of coathandler!

I don't mind. As much as Stickdom believed I was a Kamidere 9_9 , it's simply not true. I would take Hange's coat and yours as well. Everybody's.

4 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

I have no further comments.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

xD  I remember those times Kinzu =). I will never forget our interactions, lol. Eh, you know I say things in the OOC I'd never do IC. In reality, this is a fun story for me I want to write with everybody here. I just like to bump heads with my OOC mates. Though I will never apologize to you, unless you apologize to me first Kinzu. That's one thing I won't compromise on.

@Hange Zoe

Lmao. Too much.

I don't mind. As much as Stickdom believed I was a Kamidere 9_9 , it's simply not true. I would take Hange's coat and yours as well. Everybody's.

tumblr_n00v1350x41r60zuio2_500.gif

Your ideas  sickness me but ditto i enjoy fighting you 

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucem. I am about to read your post. Should I put on some music? If yes, which kind do you suggest? Shall I make some popcorn? Shall I make RPN full screen while I read? Maginify the text? Meditate before beginning? What should I do to get the most out of your post?

I don't think you need to do anything. I'm not particularly satisfied with it. Due to time constraints, it's a lot less detailed than I would have liked and wasn't able to properly show the characters' personalities. It's a lighthearted post, overall.

Also, Dick Grayson has always been my favorite. My top Robin and superhero.

Because things shouldn't be brought down =P 

Why not bring the hammer down instead?

tumblr_inline_mvm67mDSpe1qfs2qw.gif

Oh jeez. Okay, I'm just going to read stuff now. @IG42 + @Hange Zoe  <---If you have some sort of bad blood, we are on RPN.  So give me 2 characters, and fight it out IC. Both of you are pansies if you decline that challenge, but continue this in the OOC.

@Lucem Tenebris

Understood. Well you can say that you are evolving as a writer in some respects. With limited time, you have to adapt your writing style to meet that. Flexibility is one of the most useful skills you can have. "How can I make the best post I can in the time I have?"

^ I'd say to take it as a challenge Lucem. I am behind and rooting for you if you take it up.

And yeah, Greyson is marvelous. I love the robin outfit in its more modern form.

The rest are either spreaded out, I'm making two, once those are done then I'll be free for a fight =P 

Understood. Well you can say that you are evolving as a writer in some respects. With limited time, you have to adapt your writing style to meet that. Flexibility is one of the most useful skills you can have. "How can I make the best post I can in the time I have?"

^ I'd say to take it as a challenge Lucem. I am behind and rooting for you if you take it up.

And yeah, Greyson is marvelous. I love the robin outfit in its more modern form.

I'd agree if it weren't for that problem I have where the smallest mistake never leaves my mind. My migraines have returned as well, so typing on a brightly lit screen hasn't been going great.

I'm glad that the current Robin suits make use of pants. I wasn't completely taken with the simple color swap for the Nightwing costume, but I'd much rather see Grayson in that than the generic super spy outfit he wears after having to give up the superhero role.

@Lucem Tenebris

I see. Well I won't tell you have to leave that mindset behind, but here, really, you don't have to worry about making mistakes. Let here be the one place you can relax and just have fun posting. As serious and orderly as I want the RP to be, having it be engaging, fun, and low-pressure is a big part of how I want things. There's no post order, post schedule, post length requirement, or silly things like that. You post what you can, when you can. So feel free to loosen up a little with it Lucem. Hit on my characters, explore really weird tangents IC, ship characters with me. Have these two months be an oasis, not a desert  :$

I'm off to read your post now~

@Hange Zoe

Good. That's how arguments and all things like them should be resolved. Only through speaking with your fists will you and IG come to respect, or at the very least, understand each other.

@White Masquerade

This is Gridman, a sort of spin-off of the Ultraman series by Tsubaraya Productions. Featuring Tokusatsu action in a cyber-world, Gridman differentiated himself from Ultraman in that he actually wore his support vehicles like armor. It actually did get adapted in the states as Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad. Studio Trigger did this short as a part of the same project that spawned Daoko's ME!ME!ME! music video. I know Little Witch Academia will be a hit but I hope they do more stuff like this in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back