Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@QuirkyAngel

Haha. Can't really say much on that now. You will just have to see how things unfold.

@Pequeno Burraidh

You have to sweeten the pot. Quirkstar is correct. What's the benefit of partnering with a nation centered on peace and refuses to fight/kill? From the other person's view, that country is a handicap if anything were to really break out you know?

The pot is sweetened already, an unfailingly loyal ally that at its base would never turn on you, who can always supply an abundance of goods. Furthermore regardless of willingness, we all know Rei will step in if she needs, as has been shown twice now, and further more her words to Tainan imply a lot, an alteration to the Kunai Launchers, now firing sedating senbons and carrying ammunition reserves in greater numbers. While it is a generally non-lethal option, and not to actually throw him under the bus, but had Shinsei picked a fight with Rei he would have found himself not just facing the immortal Matron Mother, but the entirety of Hato no Tochi's defense force carries these modified senbon launchers too, and that's not counting what the Nin and Kakureyami members of the defence force can do already. Then you also have the Tribe and the Moonbears that a a few are also part of the Defence Force. 

I mean, there are definitely forces in place to prevent Hato no Tochi from being helpless, the Defence Force, the environment, Rei's connection to the land, but as far as offerings, I mean, yea, you have an ally that won't ever betray you and will always have a large supply of goods to trade.

That's a fairly good deal.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

....Han dies? What? Why? ;-;

Chiaki will protect Han from anyone who tries to attack her!

From what I understand, Tai Release counters Wuji Release, so if anyone can cure the effect of Jinan's curse, it's a practitioner of Tai. Or maybe one of the kids wanting to be medic-ninjas will find a cure eventually. Hana's also working on it. So don't give up... D:

@White Masquerade

lol. Rudy's not much of a chivalrous knight is he? ^_^  

People who hate Rei. People who are jealous of the Land of Dove. People who dislike the ideals of the Land of Dove. People who want the chakra-ful resources of the Land of Dove for themselves. There are many possible reasons why the Land of Doves would be targeted. Unless an alliance is actually negotiated, the countries the Land of Dove donates to may or may not choose to help the sub-nation, simply because doing so is a risk for themselves. Kindness isn't always returned. And most normal people don't take risks without good reason. True honor isn't actually that common...and even then, there are many different codes of honor.

Shinsei, for example, has his own sense of honor...of sorts. ¬¬

Nao visits because he likes the sharks. And because the boat rides there are free =)

Also, as far as stealing the chakra infused resources good luck dealing with the Moonbear. Though bandit and raider groups have already proved ineffective at dealing with Rei and the Memoriam back before Hato no Tochi even existed.

@Lucem Tenebris

Lol. I think you captured Tetsuo and Kouta very well. I very much enjoyed the post Luce.

I. Think. I...found my first ships  :x

Yona + Soyoka double ship with Kouta + Tetsuo. Kouta is a friendly cutie while Tetsuo is a cool, loner. I'm thinking Yona x Tetsuo since she's more mental and outwardly sweet. I think she can get in Tetsuo's head. But she may not be forceful enough to open him up. So maybe Soyoka x Tetsuo. I think she'd be able to break the ice.

That leaves Yona x Kouta. It won't be a powerful ship, but they'd be one of those adorable, sweetheart couples. The ones that'd wear matching colors on a special day, lol. I dunno if I sense an attraction there though. Difficult! They would be sweet-looking together however. Just don't know if the romance would be there.

@Lucem Tenebris

Lol. I think you captured Tetsuo and Kouta very well. I very much enjoyed the post Luce.

Yona + Soyoka double ship with Kouta + Tetsuo. Kouta is a friendly cutie while Tetsuo is a cool, loner. I'm thinking Yona x Tetsuo since she's more mental and outwardly sweet. I think she can get in Tetsuo's head. But she may not be forceful enough to open him up. So maybe Soyoka x Tetsuo. I think she'd be able to break the ice.

That leaves Yona x Kouta. It won't be a powerful ship, but they'd be one of those adorable, sweetheart couples. The ones that'd wear matching colors on a special day, lol. I dunno if I sense an attraction there though. Difficult! They would be sweet-looking together however. Just don't know if the romance would be there.

And just like last time you're going to ignore my characters for ships, aren't you =P

@Lucem Tenebris

I agree with White. Your post portrayed your characters and their relationship well.

And just like last time you're going to ignore my characters for ships, aren't you =P

Dove had a ship. A burning ship, but it was still a ship =P

And then there's the whole thing with Ja-kun...

Lol. These things aren't instant. Now that people are in the same age ranges, you'll have some eventually as we go on.

As I remember, you had a habit of making the weirdest ones ^_^

Well, yea, but White never made a ship for Dove. Both ships were not White made.

White's ships are all traps. I mean, look at the decision Akago had to make in the name of love.

Then there's the whole 'kill me' thing with Nana being infected.

I imagine if Chiaki ended up with Daradei, he would've undergone a myriad of difficulties.

Choosing a White ship is choosing a problematic path. B|

@Lucem Tenebris

I'm not sure if IG would approve of these ships.

Both Kouta and Tetsuo have some pretty strong walls built up when it comes to relationships. It'd be interesting to see how they deal with a romance if one happens to bloom.

@Lucem Tenebris

I agree with White. Your post portrayed your characters and their relationship well.

I'm hoping to go more in-depth during future posts. Kouta still has some trouble when it comes to interacting with people and Tetsuo is more thoughtful than he looks.

I'm not sure if IG would approve of these ships.

Both Kouta and Tetsuo have some pretty strong walls built up when it comes to relationships. It'd be interesting to see how they deal with a romance if one happens to bloom.

I'm hoping to go more in-depth during future posts. Kouta still has some trouble when it comes to interacting with people and Tetsuo is more thoughtful than he looks.

Do your best. But I wouldn't worry too much about sticking tightly to your character's personality. If this rp ends up anything like the last, your character's personality will be developed by what they choose to do. 

Besides, I thought Tetsuo's thoughtfulness was shown when he decided to stick with Kouta. And Kouta's dependence on Tetsuo does reveal a bit of insecurity =)

I think Kouta coming off as somewhat dependant was one of the issues I had. I couldn't find the proper words to describe the situation, so it seemed like he was looking for support, rather than simply thinking that Tetsuo coming along would be nice. Although, I won't fret over it too much.

I think Kouta coming off as somewhat dependant was one of the issues I had. I couldn't find the proper words to describe the situation, so it seemed like he was looking for support, rather than simply thinking that Tetsuo coming along would be nice. Although, I won't fret over it too much.

That's like a lot of my original modelling for Rokoriko was with Rei, so I'm trying to shift her slightly now since she has to be on her own. Which I honestly should have thought about to begin with but I got caught up in the moment with putting them together.

I think it will be easier to showcase what you had planned once the action starts. Like Quirk said, decisions will play a part in their personality development.

Ahhh, so you were trying to go for the latter?

Well, I didn't actually intend for Chiaki to be the 'best boy' as he was perceived. But then, another's perception isn't really something that can he controlled T_T

I'm sure you'll be able get their personalities across with more interactions. 

I always did have a better time playing my characters than describing them.

I've never been good at describing either.

@Lucem Tenebris

I happen to think a healthy relationship requires the participants to have met each other first!

@QuirkyAngel

Don't knock my ships before they even start, friend.

@Lucem Tenebris

It doesn't matter if IG approves or not. Pfft. What's Akago going to do? Flash to them every time they almost meet each other? Give me a break. Shirokko would invite them both over for dinner.

I happen to think a healthy relationship requires the participants to have met each other first!

This is going to be some good practice for you and Akago 

9505142.jpg

I did mention his overprotective tendencies in the CS right?

Yes you did. Just because it's in his CS, doesn't mean it's okay though  o.O . Don't have him embarrass them in front of everyone. Especially those Kiri kids

And depending on what happens today, the Kiri post could be moved back to Thursday.

Pft. This will be interesting.

@White Masquerade

I'm just giving those unfamiliar with your ships a little warning is all. There's nothing wrong with trap ships. And certain people enjoy triggering traps :P

Haha, trap ships? I don't know what you'r talking about. I just put who looks good together...together. Whether it works out is up to the owners.

@GasMaskie

Jinn is accepted. Good luck to you.

@Pequeno Burraidh

Masima is accepted. Good luck to you as well.

lol. Is that so?

Well, then. I wish your ships the best of luck ^_^

I'm on your side, if I get to see Luce's character(s) in a ship~

Wonderful. My life will be complete if I can get Lucem to blush just once. I have the odd want to hug Lucem and stare into his eyes. And I don't know how you Blue Oni do it.

@Brook

Haha, Brook. You don't know how right you are. It's so hard staying back and playing cool.  :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back