Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Wow Clari has a bigger backlog than usual.

...I'm just trying to catch up on the highlights, since I wasn't on the past few days...

Also, happy thanksgiving folks! (Or at least my coastal comrade @Scarecrow )

Last edited by a moderator:
If you'd like. *whistles*

@Hange Zoe

Okay, you made an Uchiha with Mangekyo. I have to tell you a few things. Every time he uses the Mangekyo, his vision goes down. After using it a lot, he will turn blind. I read through your CS and his 2 eye skills are Amaterasu and Kagatsuchi (Controls Amaterasu).

In the third post here, 

You will see him listed. I keep careful track of every Uchiha here so I will be watching. And about his dad having the Rinnegan, I removed that from the CS. Uchiha get it in a special way and his dad certainly couldn't have.

^ If you want to know the reason, it has to do with re-incarnates. But basically. Sharingan to Rinnegan is a no-go.

Your sexy for that, in most cases. I'm well aware of the Sharingan Captain White :3

@Lucem Tenebris

img000014.png

Grand Blue is now a tennis manga. 

@White Masquerade

maxresdefault.jpg

Kuzu no Honkai (Scum's Wish) will be aired as a noitaminA show for Winter 2017. This manga has left me in despair, love is the absolute worst and it brings out the worst in people. The manga started off alright, but then it just kept escalating and escalating. It's not even bittersweet. It just turns everything into pure jade.

Can't wait for this to air because of all the shitposting and rage.

Grand Blue never disappoints. It has the best quality out of everything that I've been reading. Best cast too.

He didn't hate everyone last time around: just the Kakureyami, Suna-nin, and people who are bossy. That accounts for, at the most, ~35% of the shinobi world's population. 

-.-

So I've a question then, given Torune's opinion on the Kakureyami, what does he currently think of Rei and Hato no Tochi given it being a fairly open village that not only aided the ninja whilst they rebuilt, but also made a point of rescuing and harbouring Kakureyami refugees fleeing the occasional vengeance fuelled revenge style attacks and continues to be a safe harbour(geddit, cos it's a bay town?) for everyone?

So I've a question then, given Torune's opinion on the Kakureyami, what does he currently think of Rei and Hato no Tochi given it being a fairly open village that not only aided the ninja whilst they rebuilt, but also made a point of rescuing and harbouring Kakureyami refugees fleeing the occasional vengeance fuelled revenge style attacks and continues to be a safe harbour(geddit, cos it's a bay town?) for everyone?

Mm, I suspect his opinions would be mixed at best. Unless he's been there for a mission, his personal knowledge of Hato no Tochi and their leader would be likely limited to whatever he's heard in his travels. Torune would respect that Rei and her village helped the shinobi in the aftermath of the war, but he wouldn't be so appreciative about the same village harbouring Kakureyami refugees, especially if there are former soldiers amongst hose ranks- he might well suspect there's something more sinister going on there beneath the surface. Additionally, his suspicions would only increase if he became aware of the history between Rei and Raven/Dove (Regardless of Rei's supposed intentions). All in all, once he connects the name to the person, he'd likely be keeping a watchful eye on her, and if anything seems out of place in his mind he'll act first and ask questions later. Why do you ask?

Also, coastal geography jokes! ;p

Mm, I suspect his opinions would be mixed at best. Unless he's been there for a mission, his personal knowledge of Hato no Tochi and their leader would be likely limited to whatever he's heard in his travels. Torune would respect that Rei and her village helped the shinobi in the aftermath of the war, but he wouldn't be so appreciative about the same village harbouring Kakureyami refugees, especially if there are former soldiers amongst hose ranks- he might well suspect there's something more sinister going on there beneath the surface. Additionally, his suspicions would only increase if he became aware of the history between Rei and Raven/Dove (Regardless of Rei's supposed intentions). All in all, once he connects the name to the person, he'd likely be keeping a watchful eye on her, and if anything seems out of place in his mind he'll act first and ask questions later. Why do you ask?

Also, coastal geography jokes! ;p

After I finally realised that my 'Rei replaces Dove as the peacemaker' route was going to happen in Rebirth, I began my plans for how things would play out for the endgame, and I always intended for Hato no Tochi to become a thing. Which in essence means that almost all of my work throughout Rebirth has culminated with the creation of one truly safe place that not only holds, but actively exerts and practises the truest ideals that Dove seemed to be looking for and Rei has been so ready to uphold.

So in short terms, I'm proud it came out so well, and I'm also curious to know what the world thinks of it. It is a place that, theoretically, goes against generalised nature, but then so does Rei's Union in the Light jutsu, which is part of why the village is so peaceful. To be honest, there very likely are plenty of soldiers there from both sides, all either wishing to forget the horrors they'd witnessed or atone for the horrors they'd enacted on either side, but that is the beauty of it, it was built as the single second chance for anyone and everyone looking to find a way out of the systems that led the Nin and the Kak to war to begin with. Furthermore Rei's own guard, entourage and personal advisers are the Dove Memoriam, four Kakureyami swordsmen that came together in memory of the original Princess they'd lost, which you may think should raises suspicion, but anyone that does any research into Rei would likely come back to the Sisters' Crescent incident where Rei and Dove, now Raven, fought, and Raven became who she is now.

It was an important scene, and while people may think that Rei opting to battle Shinsei's clones was the epitaph for the whole 'lose you innocence in war' trope, it wasn't, because Rei only acted knowing no one would actually be hurt through destroying the clones, and that instead Rei's innocence was more over lost when she realised that she was going to have to take down her big sister once and for all.

I mean, anyone here questioning why Rei didn't just subvert Dove via Union in the Light? 

Lmao. It's like 3 stories going on at once, I love it. Kage, kids, soldiers.

After I finally realised that my 'Rei replaces Dove as the peacemaker' route was going to happen in Rebirth, I began my plans for how things would play out for the endgame, and I always intended for Hato no Tochi to become a thing. Which in essence means that almost all of my work throughout Rebirth has culminated with the creation of one truly safe place that not only holds, but actively exerts and practises the truest ideals that Dove seemed to be looking for and Rei has been so ready to uphold.

So in short terms, I'm proud it came out so well, and I'm also curious to know what the world thinks of it. It is a place that, theoretically, goes against generalised nature, but then so does Rei's Union in the Light jutsu, which is part of why the village is so peaceful. To be honest, there very likely are plenty of soldiers there from both sides, all either wishing to forget the horrors they'd witnessed or atone for the horrors they'd enacted on either side, but that is the beauty of it, it was built as the single second chance for anyone and everyone looking to find a way out of the systems that led the Nin and the Kak to war to begin with. Furthermore Rei's own guard, entourage and personal advisers are the Dove Memoriam, four Kakureyami swordsmen that came together in memory of the original Princess they'd lost, which you may think should raises suspicion, but anyone that does any research into Rei would likely come back to the Sisters' Crescent incident where Rei and Dove, now Raven, fought, and Raven became who she is now.

It was an important scene, and while people may think that Rei opting to battle Shinsei's clones was the epitaph for the whole 'lose you innocence in war' trope, it wasn't, because Rei only acted knowing no one would actually be hurt through destroying the clones, and that instead Rei's innocence was more over lost when she realised that she was going to have to take down her big sister once and for all.

I mean, anyone here questioning why Rei didn't just subvert Dove via Union in the Light? 

Because Union of the light doesn't work on chakra beings!

@White Masquerade

1476163682948.jpg

We MonHun now. Pictured from left to right is Ex-Aid, Snipe, Brave, and Laser using the Draco Knght Hunter Z Gashat to reach Level 4, GENM using the Dangerous Zombie Gashat and his weapon as a belt to become GENM Zombie Gamer Lv. X, ExAid's early upgrade form Double Action Gamer Lv. X (Mighty Bros XX Gashat), and at the far end is Kamen Rider Paradox who uses the Gashat Gear Dual to switch between Puzzle Gamer and Fighter Gamer. Looks like this season's going to be pretty fun.

1476164976784.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@White Masquerade

We MonHun now. Pictured from left to right is Ex-Aid, Snipe, Brave, and Laser using the Draco Knght Hunter Z Gashat to reach Level 4, GENM using the Dangerous Zombie Gashat and his weapon as a belt to become GENM Zombie Gamer Lv. X, ExAid's early upgrade form Double Action Gamer Lv. X (Mighty Bros XX Gashat), and at the far end is Kamen Rider Paradox who uses the Gashat Gear Dual to switch between Puzzle Gamer and Fighter Gamer. Looks like this season's going to be pretty fun.

1476164976784.jpg

Snipe looks absolutely amazing  :x

Black and White Hair and camo..?

Snipe looks absolutely amazing  :x

Black and White Hair and camo..?

Snipe's the MLG FPS player with the basket. He's on the right in the first panel with the yellow cape.

GENM turns black and white when he becomes Zombie Gamer Lv. X. Looks like he'll be the show's dedicated evil rider.

Kamen-Rider-Ex-Aid-Q2-Catalog-3.jpg

Some minor scans about the toys. The only real things of note are the Sizzling Burger Gashat in the top left corner of the first page, the Proto Gekitotsu Robot Gashat on the top right corner of the first page, and the Drago Knight Hunter support mech in the bottom left corner of the second page. Seems like the MonHun Gashat can actually level up all four of the main riders at once for some hardcore co-op.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back