Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Snipe's the MLG FPS player with the basket. He's on the right in the first panel with the yellow cape.

GENM turns black and white when he becomes Zombie Gamer Lv. X. Looks like he'll be the show's dedicated evil rider.

Kamen-Rider-Ex-Aid-Q2-Catalog-3.jpg

Some minor scans about the toys. The only real things of note are the Sizzling Burger Gashat in the top left corner of the first page, the Proto Gekitotsu Robot Gashat on the top right corner of the first page, and the Drago Knight Hunter support mech in the bottom left corner of the second page. Seems like the MonHun Gashat can actually level up all four of the main riders at once for some hardcore co-op.

Ahhhh! Then it's Zombie GENM I like =)

And lol Gas. Are we looking at the same picture? Or do I have left and right wrong? I read the directions but I can't pinpoint what you're showing xD

I have to point out, that is the finest piece of grammar I've seen so far in my life. You're is a contraction of You Are, and as funny as what you put looks, it is pure genius. Congrats to you Hange.

Haha. Right? It's only one page in and Raina is causing problems.

Is that sarcasm?

After I finally realised that my 'Rei replaces Dove as the peacemaker' route was going to happen in Rebirth, I began my plans for how things would play out for the endgame, and I always intended for Hato no Tochi to become a thing. Which in essence means that almost all of my work throughout Rebirth has culminated with the creation of one truly safe place that not only holds, but actively exerts and practises the truest ideals that Dove seemed to be looking for and Rei has been so ready to uphold.

So in short terms, I'm proud it came out so well, and I'm also curious to know what the world thinks of it. It is a place that, theoretically, goes against generalised nature, but then so does Rei's Union in the Light jutsu, which is part of why the village is so peaceful. To be honest, there very likely are plenty of soldiers there from both sides, all either wishing to forget the horrors they'd witnessed or atone for the horrors they'd enacted on either side, but that is the beauty of it, it was built as the single second chance for anyone and everyone looking to find a way out of the systems that led the Nin and the Kak to war to begin with. Furthermore Rei's own guard, entourage and personal advisers are the Dove Memoriam, four Kakureyami swordsmen that came together in memory of the original Princess they'd lost, which you may think should raises suspicion, but anyone that does any research into Rei would likely come back to the Sisters' Crescent incident where Rei and Dove, now Raven, fought, and Raven became who she is now.

It was an important scene, and while people may think that Rei opting to battle Shinsei's clones was the epitaph for the whole 'lose you innocence in war' trope, it wasn't, because Rei only acted knowing no one would actually be hurt through destroying the clones, and that instead Rei's innocence was more over lost when she realised that she was going to have to take down her big sister once and for all.

I mean, anyone here questioning why Rei didn't just subvert Dove via Union in the Light? 

...*does not know*

Remind me what Union of Light does again?

Raina x Shinsei

Raina x Kagaku

Raina x Jinn

Raina x Rudy

Wowza.

Of all of them, Raina x Kagaku is the most likely at the moment.

@QuirkyAngel

Better kill her off.

*stares suspiciously*

...I haven't read Jinn's bio yet.  Amnesia? What are you planning?

lol. Would you rather have Shinsei encounter Rudy?

@clarinetti

I really enjoy reading Torune's posts. His thoughts are...refreshing :)

After I finally realised that my 'Rei replaces Dove as the peacemaker' route was going to happen in Rebirth, I began my plans for how things would play out for the endgame, and I always intended for Hato no Tochi to become a thing. Which in essence means that almost all of my work throughout Rebirth has culminated with the creation of one truly safe place that not only holds, but actively exerts and practises the truest ideals that Dove seemed to be looking for and Rei has been so ready to uphold.

So in short terms, I'm proud it came out so well, and I'm also curious to know what the world thinks of it. It is a place that, theoretically, goes against generalised nature, but then so does Rei's Union in the Light jutsu, which is part of why the village is so peaceful. To be honest, there very likely are plenty of soldiers there from both sides, all either wishing to forget the horrors they'd witnessed or atone for the horrors they'd enacted on either side, but that is the beauty of it, it was built as the single second chance for anyone and everyone looking to find a way out of the systems that led the Nin and the Kak to war to begin with. Furthermore Rei's own guard, entourage and personal advisers are the Dove Memoriam, four Kakureyami swordsmen that came together in memory of the original Princess they'd lost, which you may think should raises suspicion, but anyone that does any research into Rei would likely come back to the Sisters' Crescent incident where Rei and Dove, now Raven, fought, and Raven became who she is now.

It was an important scene, and while people may think that Rei opting to battle Shinsei's clones was the epitaph for the whole 'lose you innocence in war' trope, it wasn't, because Rei only acted knowing no one would actually be hurt through destroying the clones, and that instead Rei's innocence was more over lost when she realised that she was going to have to take down her big sister once and for all.

I mean, anyone here questioning why Rei didn't just subvert Dove via Union in the Light? 

...*does not know*

Raina x Shinsei

Raina x Kagaku

Raina x Jinn

Raina x Rudy

Wowza.

@QuirkyAngel

Better kill her off.

*stares suspiciously*

@clarinetti

...*does not know*

Union in the Light causes someone to relive their life's highlights of all times they have received, given or destroyed love ever, whether it's familial, platonic(as in friends) or in truly loving someone. Not only do they relive it but they feel it all as well, including any pain of love they've destroyed in another's life, such as killing a wife and mother on the battlefield they would feel the loss of a wife and a mother.

For most people it causes them to reevaluate the way they approach life, and many former soldiers have willingly undergone it to find a way to adjust out of their war-worn minds and restart life fresh with a new perspective in Hato no Tochi.

That said, some people just don't care, or are too far gone to let it affect them.

Union in the Light causes someone to relive their life's highlights of all times they have received, given or destroyed love ever, whether it's familial, platonic(as in friends) or in truly loving someone. Not only do they relive it but they feel it all as well, including any pain of love they've destroyed in another's life, such as killing a wife and mother on the battlefield they would feel the loss of a wife and a mother.

For most people it causes them to reevaluate the way they approach life, and many former soldiers have willingly undergone it to find a way to adjust out of their war-worn minds and restart life fresh with a new perspective in Hato no Tochi.

That said, some people just don't care, or are too far gone to let it affect them.

Ah. I'll go with Dove was too far gone to let it affect her.

Interesting effect though. I imagine being overloaded with memories of love could make a person go crazy as well  ^_^

6 hours ago, QuirkyAngel said:

...*does not know*

*stares suspiciously*

@clarinetti

Kagaku is a protective person towards people, but doesn't want to take crap from them as well. 

And Jinn, for a minute I thought he was spying on raina but he was more in tuned with kagaku. 

Senpai should have went out somewhere to find something to study. Speaking of which, During my reply post I should do that :3 

When kagaku has been gender assigned. 

@Hange Zoe

Hange, I'm not being sarcastic. I really liked your sentence.

@QuirkyAngel

Raina x Kagaku? Give me a break. You never like my ships.

@GasMaskie

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh, if the rest of Jojo is like that, I will be interested in watching

Just now, White Masquerade said:

@Hange Zoe

Hange, I'm not being sarcastic. I really liked your sentence.

@QuirkyAngel

Raina x Kagaku? Give me a break. You never like my ships.

@GasMaskie

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh, if the rest of Jojo is like that, I will be interested in watching

I never ship my attack on titan fcs with anyone *Blush Blush*

If I used levi Guarantee you er jaun has ships on deck :3 

@White Masquerade

Also, this was how Nitro+ celebrated their 15 year anniversary. This is probably the most visually stunning VN I've ever seen. They actually use 3D models for RWBY-esque combat scenes that pause for text.

Just now, GasMaskie said:

@White Masquerade

Also, this was how Nitro+ celebrated their 15 year anniversary. This is probably the most visually stunning VN I've ever seen. They actually use 3D models for RWBY-esque combat scenes that pause for text.

Didn't Nitro+ made dramatical murder?

11 minutes ago, White Masquerade said:

Lol. What is wrong with you? IF 1 of your OC looks good in a ship, then the ship is final.

If I have never been involved in a ship, does none of my OCs look good? xD

Just now, White Masquerade said:

@Pequeno Burraidh

Aha, I am starting on the Kiri post and I'll just say Kauri has got major brownie points with Raven

@hudhouse

SHE WHAT??? CAN I SEE A NINJA BIRTH CERTIFICATE??

ALRIGHT, ONLY DARADEI WOULD HAVE THE RECORDS OF HER BIRTH IN IWAGAKAURE LABS... SHE HAD THREE YEARS... DID SHE FIND IT?!

@Pequeno Burraidh

Aha, I am starting on the Kiri post and I'll just say Kauri has got major brownie points with Raven

@hudhouse

SHE WHAT??? CAN I SEE A NINJA BIRTH CERTIFICATE??

Well when we discussed things, the reason why we pseudo settled on Kauri joining Raven was because she didn't view him as any less for relying on his spiritual limbs. He may not seem it, but he's out to prove himself, prove that he can be and will be just as functional and valuable if not more so than any other Kakureyami has ever been. Brownie points are something I'm glad he's receiving ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back