Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

This is so nasty and turns my skin, but I will post it for you Lucem. This is bacteria.

Imagine that as a tailed beast's chakra grouping together over time. You see how the point starts off small and gets bigger as time passes on? That's what I mean. There is no, stage 1 -baby, stage 2 - kid, stage 3 - teen fox.

It's just straight growth until they reach full size. You can look at them one day and see it as 2 feet tall, then come the next day, they are already 6 feet and fatter.

Ah, I see. That makes sense. Do you not like the look of bateria?

She's mentally unstable  :D

Nah I'm joking. I don't even know what to say, she is very weird. 

She is if nothing else an island unto herself, as are we all.

Because There Can Only Be One!

As in only one Floridian? I mean, it's a decent sized state, right? Don't see why they can't just share the title... but I won't question further. If there's one thing I've learned as a Canadian, it's knowing when to challenge or appease our southern neighbours ;p.

This is so nasty and turns my skin, but I will post it for you Lucem. This is bacteria.

giphy.gif

Imagine that as a tailed beast's chakra grouping together over time. You see how the point starts off small and gets bigger as time passes ? That's what I mean. There is no stage 1 -baby, stage 2 - kid, stage 3 - teen fox.

Ah, the joys of mitosis.

That's the idea, a small angry sort of a bully of a bird xD

And behold the beauty of Rokoriko's CS now!

Nope. Not checking Cs yet! Please don't get angry little bird =/

@GasMaskie

GAS. Wth is with you and out of context things? Do i do things to make you angry and you want to get back at me?

@IG42

You and Lies better take it to IC.

@clarinetti

T_T

And I'm so sorry people, I literally wasted time trying to get some HTML code to work for the Overview. It's just not worth it. Will be back to why most of us have come here anyway: to write!

Series that have a good base for Roleplays:

• RWBY
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Dead Space
  • Black Lagoon

Series that either don't have enough interest or have a too immature audience to make a proper roleplay out of:

• RWBY
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Dead Space
  • Black Lagoon

Nope. Not checking Cs yet! Please don't get angry little bird =/

@GasMaskie

GAS. Wth is with you and out of context things? Do i do things to make you angry and you want to get back at me?

@IG42

You and Lies better take it to IC.

@clarinetti

T_T

And I'm so sorry people, I literally wasted time trying to get some HTML code to work for the Overview. It's just not worth it. Will be back to why most of us have come here anyway: to write!

No worries, just added a line just for you is all. You're tagged by it and everything lol

@Pequeno Burraidh

O.o  I hope it's a good present.

And yeah there are a lot of good shows that for some reason can't get an RP. It's so sad =(. I would like to see a GUNDAM, Akame Ga KILL, World Trigger, or Labyrinth of Magic roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back